Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V8 LS3 / L99 Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 11-04-2011, 10:27 AM   #1
HashimAzzouz

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS IOM ~ 2009 Traverse LT
What CAI I Should Buy?

Ok I have a 2011 2SS/RS IOM L99... What CAI intake I should use... What other things I need to change with the new CAI?

The CAI I'm looking for is something that would give few extra hp & best sound with stock exhaust

I went for a run today with my friend's BMW 1M, it has 340hp 6-speed Manuel we started in second gear damn his car was fast... But generally I was right after him.. Think I did very well.. Our cars r heavy compared to these slick German bullets...

Thanks everyone appreciate if I can have the websites as well

Cheers
HashimAzzouz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
vroomapunk
[COTW 5/12/14]

Drives: 2012 CRT NF Cammed 2SS/RS For Sale
there are a bunch of threads on this, with actual dyno results. But it seems that Roto-Fab and Cold Air Induction are really common here.

And it seemed that Cold Air Induction brand was best in most of the dyno results, especially when you added the ADM racing scoop
Old 11-04-2011, 10:33 AM   #3
Kwik

Drives: car
Cold Air Induction.
Old 11-04-2011, 11:58 AM   #4
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Quote:
Originally Posted by vroomapunk View Post
there are a bunch of threads on this, with actual dyno results. But it seems that Roto-Fab and Cold Air Induction are really common here.

And it seemed that Cold Air Induction brand was best in most of the dyno results, especially when you added the ADM racing scoop
Agreed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwik View Post
Cold Air Induction.
Also Agreed!

OP: Here is a little more about us. Cold Air Inductions, Inc. intake systems benefits:

: Tig welded aluminum air box (high luster finish reflects radiant heat)

: Insulated air box (this adding another layer of thermal (convection) protection)

: Aluminum lid with stainless steel ¼ turn fasteners (fast filter removal)

: Viewing window for fast easy filter inspection.

: High Luster ceramic coated intake tube (coated inside and out, yet another layer of thermal protection)

: Smooth bore (88.9 mm) intake tube construction (this minimizes bends and restrictions within the system)

: 8” V-stack air filter with built in velocity stack (helps reduce turbulence for truer MAF reading)

: 8 layer air filter (maximizing filtration for prolonged engine life

: LIFETIME WARRANTY

We have sold thousands of intakes, have thousands of happy customers, and incorporate design features that make our system a true Cold Air Intake. We see great #’s on the Dyno as well as the track, and can keep our intake temps within 2 degrees of ambient air due to our design features.

Check out these links as well:

Testimonials Video - http://www.coldairinductions.com/testimonials

3D Filter Video - http://www.coldairinductions.com/air-filters/filters-in-action/

Let me know if you have any questions, I would be happy to help!!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote