Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 09-04-2013, 05:54 AM   #1709
mp51998

Drives: Black 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by usnatclee View Post
Lol you saw that thread where I spun them up huh mike.
You mean the one where you were making ridiculous comments and then retracted it by saying you were joking when everybody got pissed? Yeah, I saw it
mp51998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 08:05 AM   #1710
Jerry7297

Drives: 2018 2SS/ 1LE
Quote:
Lol you saw that thread where I spun them up huh mike.
You mean the one where you made up a Lie, lied about the lie and then when some guy talked shit to you you said " I hope you're quick on the draw. ".... Really dude you are going to threaten a guy over the internet when you are the one who was being goofy. I am sure if someone said something about touching your car you would have the same reaction as that guy. Way to represent Texas.

I think you forgot to take your happy pill that morning

And further more I would love to meet these "3" other camaros you reprimanded and they removed the badges their selves.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...t=v6+mail+slot
Jerry7297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:15 AM   #1711
chriSStine

Drives: 2011 SIM 2SS 6M
[QUOTE=usnatclee;6976879]Lol you saw that thread where I spun them up huh mike.

I very rarely post on this thread, or any other for that matter. However, I must say that I am extremely disappointed that this was considered a "joke". There was nothing funny about it and now I am disappointed to be associated with this representation of Corpus Christ Camaro owners. I have to add I expected better. This is a forum for information and real fun. This kind of "joke" has no place on this forum. Just my opinion. Enough said.
chriSStine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 09:24 AM   #1712
usnatclee

Drives: '12 2SS/RS, '13 Vette, '13 Wrangler
The post was meant to spin people up. I did it to show someone how fast people around here can get spun up. It was a joke. As for the 3 Camaros I have confronted, obviously I can't show them to you but it was a summit white one with a mail slot sticker that I had seen twice, a crystal red tint coat one, and a yellow one. Nobody was with me when I saw them. Steph was with me the first time I saw the white one.
2012 Camaro Ashen Grey Metallic 2SS/RS "Timberwolf". Custom exhaust, RX oil catch can and oil breather, CAI inc intake, SLP 160* thermostat, TSP 2" LT headers w/ off road pipes, custom cam, tuned. 467rwhp 450rwtq.

2013 Corvette Torch Red LS3. 378rwhp/375rwtq SAE corrected, tuned.

ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK GO KU!

Last edited by usnatclee; 09-04-2013 at 10:17 AM.
usnatclee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:08 AM   #1713
mp51998

Quote:
This has been a long time coming. I think I am going to separate myself from you all for awhile. It is clear that we see things quite differently. It is not all of you that this applies to but there is a definite disconnect between some of you and myself. Maybe sometime in the future we can work out our differences. Feel free to have a moderator remove me as the one that can change the first post so that yall can still coordinate meetings. I never have nor will I ever represent Texas or Corpus Christi. Goodbye yall.
You seemed to "disconnect" once you decided that AC all weekend was a waste of your time. That was fine. We understand people have different interest. I was surprised you continued to update the post then.
You can't make the comments that you made and not expect it to not reflect on us as well. Joking or not. We are from the same place and its expected that we all hang out even tho this is not a formal club. I'm not going to say it didn't ruffle some feathers. We try to be accommodating to everyone. I'm a dick and most seem okay with it. If you don't feel comfortable this may not be the forum for you. Ill contact the mods and someone else will update the thread. We'll see you around.
Old 09-04-2013, 10:27 AM   #1714
Jerry7297

Drives: 2018 2SS/ 1LE
Quote:
The post was meant to spin people up. I did it to show someone how fast people around here can get spun up. It was a joke. As for the 3 Camaros I have confronted, obviously I can't show them to you but it was a summit white one with a mail slot sticker that I had seen twice, a crystal red tint coat one, and a yellow one. Nobody was with me when I saw them. Steph was with me the first time I saw the white one.
Look man I was just stating how I felt about the thread. We are all adults or we should be. You can call out whom ever you want but it is their car and they can do what ever they want to it. Even if it is silly. I am SURE a lot of people think all my stripes are too much and dumb. I Dont Care and if someone told me to take them off I would tell them what I thought. I make the payments and can be as dumb as I want with it.
Jerry7297 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 10:42 AM   #1715
usnatclee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry7297 View Post
Look man I was just stating how I felt about the thread. We are all adults or we should be. You can call out whom ever you want but it is their car and they can do what ever they want to it. Even if it is silly. I am SURE a lot of people think all my stripes are too much and dumb. I Dont Care and if someone told me to take them off I would tell them what I thought. I make the payments and can be as dumb as I want with it.
I agree with you for the most part. If someone wants to lift their Camaro 6" and put mud tires on it, paint it pink, and put a huge stereo in it then more power to them. The difference to me (and this goes for all car brands) is when someone UPbadges their car to make it look like something its not. If you have a V6 don't put SS badges on it. If you have a SS don't put ZL1 badges on it, if you have a V6 mustang don't put BOSS302 on the side of it. That is my only problem with it.

When I say I confronted them about it I didn't walk up and say "Hey douche bag take those badges off or ill punch you in the throat!". I was respectful. I just simply asked why they had SS badges on a V6 and had a respectful conversation with them about it and in the end they saw things my way.
2012 Camaro Ashen Grey Metallic 2SS/RS "Timberwolf". Custom exhaust, RX oil catch can and oil breather, CAI inc intake, SLP 160* thermostat, TSP 2" LT headers w/ off road pipes, custom cam, tuned. 467rwhp 450rwtq.

Old 09-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #1716
Witchdoctor92

Drives: 2012 1SS Black with white rally str
Clark, no one is gonna beg you to stick around just like no one would beg me to stick around. I don't know what you thought the reaction would be to that post or why you thought that would be funny but it did reflect on all of us. It was a douchey thing to post.
Old 09-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #1717
usnatclee

I posted that post mike quoted in haste and took it back as you can see. I personally see nothing wrong with the post that started this. I came back a few posts later and explained that I was joking and would never touch anyone's car. I'm sorry if yall didn't think it was funny but myself and quite afew others that pmd me did. Lets just forget it and move on.

Old 09-04-2013, 11:14 AM   #1718
jenL

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS 45th, 2013 Boss 302
No I don't think we should forget it and move on. You stated it correctly that this was a long time coming and that there was a disconnect. Even if you we're joking the fact that you get off on getting people spun up is not right. The fact that you feel the need to criticize people for what they do to their cars is not right. If one of those people pulled up to a&w and saw u there they probably would not even stop to hang. They'd probably assume that we're all douches....so yeah it reflects on us when you act that way on the forums and around town and I for one don't appreciate it!
CAI Cold air intake with scoop, Ported throttle body, RX catch can, muffler delete, resonator delete, Night Fury cam, Stainless Works 1 7/8 headers, Melling OP, high flow cats, 160* thermostat, Lethal tune.
474RWHP / 444RWTQ
Coming soon - 3.91 gears!!!
jenL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2013, 11:28 AM   #1719
mp51998

Quote:
I posted that post mike quoted in haste and took it back as you can see.

Just stand by what you said. Good or bad. You put it in an open form and I quoted you. You obviously felt strongly about it. Same thing with the thread that started it. After people gave you a hard time you changed your story.
Just because you don't have editing authority for the first post doesn't mean you can't 'hang out'. That was self imposed. If you want to hang out still you're just making it worse by continuing this.
Old 09-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #1720
usnatclee

Continuing what I already said let's forget it and move on. Y'all keep harping on it.

Old 09-04-2013, 12:41 PM   #1721
Gtkilrss

Drives: 2016 SS
I thought it was funny. Everyone gets so worked up on this forum. I get shit talked on cause I do my own work refuse to pay someone to put a cam in my car or headers or stall etc. Also I run cheap headers cause I feel no reason for $1000+ headers. But I don't get so worked up over the fact that people bash on me. I use it for motivation. Clark is my hero!
Old 09-04-2013, 12:47 PM   #1722
converted

Drives: 2012 45th anniversary
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenL View Post
No I don't think we should forget it and move on. You stated it correctly that this was a long time coming and that there was a disconnect. Even if you we're joking the fact that you get off on getting people spun up is not right. The fact that you feel the need to criticize people for what they do to their cars is not right. If one of those people pulled up to a&w and saw u there they probably would not even stop to hang. They'd probably assume that we're all douches....so yeah it reflects on us when you act that way on the forums and around town and I for one don't appreciate it!
Agreed. Spinning people up is fun in person when it is someone you know and have the kind of relationship that allows this kind of whitty banter. This type of open forum us not the place for these kind of things. As for the rest of it with the opinions of cars and who should do what with what, in the end people are individuals and their cars represent their style so agree with it or not people will do what they like. Either way i also agree with mike it was your statements and if you make them in public you should stand by what you say right wrong or otherwise.
converted is offline   Reply With Quote