Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 04-20-2022, 08:19 PM   #1
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Whipple Intercooler Mounting Question

Installing a Whipple supercharger and have run into a snag. I have a B&M transmission cooler mounted to my radiator currently. I now need to mount the intercooler. The trans cooler is wider than the intercooler. Has anyone else mounted both and if so, how did you mount them.
Attached Images

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2022, 11:34 AM   #2
JANNETTYRACING

Drives: BLUE CAMARO ZL1 1LE M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1FAST SS View Post
Installing a Whipple supercharger and have run into a snag. I have a B&M transmission cooler mounted to my radiator currently. I now need to mount the intercooler. The trans cooler is wider than the intercooler. Has anyone else mounted both and if so, how did you mount them.
You will have to move the Trans cooler out front of the Whipple Heat exchanger.
JANNETTYRACING is offline   Reply With Quote