Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 02-07-2016, 07:37 AM   #29
camarovigoa
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Victory Red A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSCAMARO View Post
This isn't LS1 tech but there are a few members on here that aren't foot well light guys. You say in your ad "since the previous two passes the car HAS BEEN built to take more nitrous and more of a beating, NOT "will be built in the future. Here's some advice, if you're going to continue with the get better at it. You won't look so foolish.
I put it in there so I wouldn't have to explain to the buyer it's had to be built before I sell it... You seem to be the foolish one trying to find every angle possible to discredit what we're doing. You literally went through an add I posted a while ago and had to make me give you an explination.... For what? I'm always honest about what I have done there was never a reason to lie about anything. But again you'll be proved wrong. I'll run the number and make the tear down video just for you. And I'll make it just for you since your my biggest fan
Old 02-07-2016, 07:43 AM   #30
camarovigoa
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rdunn View Post
Ahh, well that's different if they are not in the car yet. Sbe title retained
Ryan this guy just was sent by someone that doesn't like me very much so he keeps posting garbage LOL! You know I have nothing to hide. But I'll still post the tear down video to clear some skepticism
Old 02-07-2016, 07:44 AM   #31
polizzio

Drives: 2012 1LT SIM Camaro
Mehhh.................second rate at best.

Old 02-07-2016, 08:29 AM   #32
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by camarovigoa View Post
Your really trying hard to discredit me bud. Really funny actually. You must really have a crush on me to be finding these adds and going out of your way to say I'm lying LOL! By any chance do you get your work done with Matt at FSP?
Yeah I get my work done there. Never known him to troll or call someone out so not sure what your deal is by doing it.
Old 02-07-2016, 08:39 AM   #33
camarovigoa
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Yeah I get my work done there. Never known him to troll or call someone out so not sure what your deal is by doing it.
I wasn't quoting you but sure feel free to jump in Mike.I had my work down there a while ago... I asked because he's has the only real LS shop in the Bradenton area... And seeing that Mr 2SSCAMARO's profile pic is in Bradenton I figured he had his work done there. Btw aren't you from Texas? You ship your car down to get your mods done? I don't think getting a tune there means you have had work done there...
Old 02-07-2016, 09:16 AM   #34
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by camarovigoa View Post
I wasn't quoting you but sure feel free to jump in Mike.I had my work down there a while ago... I asked because he's has the only real LS shop in the Bradenton area... And seeing that Mr 2SSCAMARO's profile pic is in Bradenton I figured he had his work done there. Btw aren't you from Texas? You ship your car down to get your mods done? I don't think getting a tune there means you have had work done there...
No, but you brought up someone who has zero ill will and acted like they do. Never heard a bad word from them about your car. You're assuming way too much. They come here to TX and do work on my car along with tuning. In fact they will be back in a few weeks to work on my car and then tune. Rodney and J-Rod are two of the very best techs around. Also, those who know and have followed your car know it's on SBE.

Anytime a record is posted as loudly as it is here on C5 and FB there will be questions and doubters. I think you answered the questions quite well but no reason to get butt hurt over the haters. Plenty of love to go around too. Congrats on the run!
Old 02-07-2016, 10:57 AM   #35
2SSCAMARO

Drives: 2010 Camaro Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
No, but you brought up someone who has zero ill will and acted like they do. Never heard a bad word from them about your car. You're assuming way too much. They come here to TX and do work on my car along with tuning. In fact they will be back in a few weeks to work on my car and then tune. Rodney and J-Rod are two of the very best techs around. Also, those who know and have followed your car know it's on SBE.

Anytime a record is posted as loudly as it is here on C5 and FB there will be questions and doubters. I think you answered the questions quite well but no reason to get butt hurt over the haters. Plenty of love to go around too. Congrats on the run!
While I' sure your post of support makes him feel good, it doesn't change the facts. Also this modern day use of "haters" to describe anyone with a different point of view is the only one thing I really hate. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. The ad very clearly says "since the last two runs the engine has been built to take more nitrous and more beating". Also the short mods list clearly says Weisco pistons and comp cam. Let me guess, the cam is sitting in the garage also LOL.
Attached Images

Just livin' life
Old 02-07-2016, 11:35 AM   #36
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
While I' sure your post of support makes him feel good, it doesn't change the facts. Also this modern day use of "haters" to describe anyone with a different point of view is the only one thing I really hate. I may have been born at night, but it wasn't last night. The ad very clearly says "since the last two runs the engine has been built to take more nitrous and more beating". Also the short mods list clearly says Weisco pistons and comp cam. Let me guess, the cam is sitting in the garage also LOL.
Then put a period after butt hurt if that's your pet peeve, because I didn't see different points of view here except just calling him a liar.

The add clearly says "since" the last 2 runs. Meaning after. Whether you believe it happened that way or not it is what it is. As long as the buyer gets a built car it's all good. He's been running sbe for a long time and been tops for quite a while. The question was brought up and answered. Take it for what it's worth and move on.
Old 02-07-2016, 11:51 AM   #37
2SSCAMARO

Drives: 2010 Camaro Auto
That's right Mike "since" does mean after the runs. This post of the latest world breaking SB run is also "since" and after the stated build improvements. Do you get it? The stated engine changes were posted in December of last year, this run is this year. That's after December of last year. Now what's the spin?

Just livin' life
Old 02-07-2016, 11:54 AM   #38
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
That's right Mike "since" does mean after the runs. This post of the latest world breaking SB run is also "since" and after the stated build improvements. Do you get it? The stated engine changes were posted in December of last year, this run is this year. That's after December of last year. Now what's the spin?
Guess there's nothing more to be said.

Closed Thread