Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-29-2012, 07:58 AM   #29
AntzV

Drives: blacked out 2010 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Looks like we got some AAC haters in the house. I've made quite a few orders with AAC and never had an issue.
I'm not hating just being honest. AAC should worry more about quality rather than quantity. An as for their so called warranty, that's a bigger joke than some of the product they ship out
AntzV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:10 AM   #30
jdenotter

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,M6,Black w/CGM Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntzV View Post
I'm not hating just being honest. AAC should worry more about quality rather than quantity. An as for their so called warranty, that's a bigger joke than some of the product they ship out
+1

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

3" RDP Motorsports aggressive cat-back exhaust w/ x-pipe, Vararam CAI, Hurst's short throw shifter, Gary's Customs painted bowties, Ofer's HID DRL/Fog Light wiring harness, Kelvin 8K HID DRL bulbs, ZL1 grille. Johnson's window tint film, LSR lowering springs, Metra dash kit with Pioneer In-Dash DVD head unit.
jdenotter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:12 AM   #31
UF4LIFE102SS
Treasure Coast Camaro 5

Drives: 2010 2 SS
Sorry to see that hope mine doesn't show looking like that!
Old 09-29-2012, 08:31 AM   #32
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Hahaha yea this seems to be the standard with that company. I'm not a fan of that company at all.
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:32 AM   #33
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AntzV View Post

Truth!!
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 08:55 AM   #34
CamaroFTW

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS-Rally Yellow
Send a message via MSN to CamaroFTW
Really disappointed to see this too and why they have not posted. But what excuse could you possibly have for such gross incompetence to allow something like this to ship out. Sad to see this company going further downhill every week. And for the rest of us that prepaid in full months ago for these we can't even get new ETA on shipping after 3 delays already. :(
CamaroFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:14 AM   #35
AKA-22

Drives: ELLE-1
This is typical from this company.....
Old 09-29-2012, 09:44 AM   #36
TadashiKuraoka
Summit White Camaro

Drives: Summit White 2011 Chevy SS Camaro
Alright guys, that's about enough. How can any of you bash a company working their hardest, recovering from a malfunction in a oven causing a fire in their main building and you people are complaining about shipping times? I'd say they're doing a heck of a good job trying to at least ship out orders as fast as they can. And people who say, oh i hate this company or this is typical bad service/quality.. Then why order from them? Mistakes are inevitable, no company will EVER make perfect orders every single time. It's just not possible, take that into consideration before throwing hate onto AAC or any company for that matter.
TadashiKuraoka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:53 AM   #37
CamaroI

Drives: 2010 IOM Camaro
Par for the course with AAC....took me several times to get my parts right from them. Took them 4-5 times just to get a Bow tie right. Very sad really. How hard is it to check parts before sending them out. There is no excuses and would love to see what AAC has to say....Jonathan where are you.....very quick to respond when post to well??

Jonathan could you please explain to the forum what is going on at AAC and why this inconstancy keeps occurring.
CamaroI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 09:53 AM   #38
butters

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99
AAC makes a lousy product. They have sent me 3 sets of bad sidemarkers, all because no one is doing quality control before shipping. And it's excuse after excuse why something doesn't work, complete BS!

Buy Showstopper, Pete's attention to detail is second to none!
Old 09-29-2012, 09:56 AM   #39
CamaroI

Quote:
Originally Posted by TadashiKuraoka View Post
Alright guys, that's about enough. How can any of you bash a company working their hardest, recovering from a malfunction in a oven causing a fire in their main building and you people are complaining about shipping times? I'd say they're doing a heck of a good job trying to at least ship out orders as fast as they can. And people who say, oh i hate this company or this is typical bad service/quality.. Then why order from them? Mistakes are inevitable, no company will EVER make perfect orders every single time. It's just not possible, take that into consideration before throwing hate onto AAC or any company for that matter.
When my parts came defective they assured me they were checked prior to shipping. They had to literally send me photos of the item prior to shipping because not once, not twice, nor three times could they get it right. On the forth time they took photos of the item for approval prior to shipping. It should be no surprise we expect products without flaws at there price points
Old 09-29-2012, 09:56 AM   #40
AKA-22

Drives: ELLE-1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TadashiKuraoka View Post
Dont want to hear it!!!!this has nothing to do with a fire at there store R+D for this place has problems ,,PERIOD!!!! some parts are not even legal!!!!:mad0 260:
Old 09-29-2012, 09:58 AM   #41
CamaroI

Ditto for showstopper!! Pete help me BIG time when ordering engine accessories!! He responds quickly and gets it done kudos showstoppers
Old 09-29-2012, 09:59 AM   #42
CamaroI

Yeah fire should not matter. That's an excuses!! If it looks like $hit don't send it out plain and simple