Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension | Brakes | Chassis

Bigwormgraphix

Old 11-02-2016, 06:05 PM   #1
Garys16SS

Drives: 2016 SS, BLACK, MANUAL
Lowering springs torque specs

Since Helms has not issued their service manuals for the 2916 Camaro yet, can anybody advise me of the torque specs for the various suspension parts that I will be R&R to install a set of front and rear lowering springs. Eibach did not provide any instructions. Thanks in advance.
1 7/8" headers and exhaust from Stainless Works complete with nonNPP mufflers and 5"outlets, Katech ported TB, Moroso catch can, MRR M017 polished powder wheels, Eibach lowering springs, and BMR upper/ lower trailing arms and upper control arms. ZL1/1le sway bars and Magnusson Supercharger with Jannetty tune. Stay Tuned!!!......More to come.
2014 Camaro Ashen grey, 3.6, 6 speed, Vararam intake, Elite catch can, chrome wheels, and Vitesse controller.
2003 SSR red,
2016 Vette
Garys16SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2016, 09:34 PM   #2
BradfordCamaro
SABIO

Drives: 2016 CAMARO 1SS
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...ght=Suspension

Open the .pdf . GM install guide for lowering suspension kit. Has all the torque specs.

Cheers

Hey, any pictures of your 5" outlets...or your Camaro in general? Your list is looking quite good

BradfordCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2016, 06:57 AM   #3
Garys16SS

Drives: 2016 SS, BLACK, MANUAL
Quote:
Originally Posted by BradfordCamaro View Post
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showth...ght=Suspension

Open the .pdf . GM install guide for lowering suspension kit. Has all the torque specs.

Cheers

Hey, any pictures of your 5" outlets...or your Camaro in general? Your list is looking quite good
Bradford Camaro, THANKS!! I am presently installing Eibach lowering springs, upper and lower rear trailing arms, and 1Le MRR 017 replica wheels along with new tires. I still am working for a living and don't have much time but there is progress slowly. I will send pictures after completion and of the 5" exhaust outlets.
Again, THANKS!!
1 7/8" headers and exhaust from Stainless Works complete with nonNPP mufflers and 5"outlets, Katech ported TB, Moroso catch can, MRR M017 polished powder wheels, Eibach lowering springs, and BMR upper/ lower trailing arms and upper control arms. ZL1/1le sway bars and Magnusson Supercharger with Jannetty tune. Stay Tuned!!!......More to come.
2014 Camaro Ashen grey, 3.6, 6 speed, Vararam intake, Elite catch can, chrome wheels, and Vitesse controller.
2003 SSR red,
2016 Vette
Garys16SS is offline   Reply With Quote