Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-20-2012, 10:54 AM   #1
PsychoDRAMA

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
My 1st complaint as a camaro owner...

Ok....wtf is up with ppl? When parking in a parking lot, Im sure like most of you I find a nice safe spot far away where its usually pretty empty...I park, run in the store with nobody around..it feels like a sure safe bet, I feel like my car is "safe" lol....only to come out and see some POS or some work van etc parked right next to my camaro...the whole area where I parked is still empty but they decide to park so close to my car my heart stops and feel sick when I first see it lol....wtf is up with this lol? Ppl get kicks out of freaking us out lol? I just dont get it.
PsychoDRAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:55 AM   #2
EWMAN

Drives: 2011 2SS RS L99 Blk/Blk
They are hoping that some of the beauty of the Camaro will osmosis to their POS

Evil, Wick, Mean and Nasty

Aut Vinceri, Aut Mori
EWMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:58 AM   #3
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Originally Posted by EWMAN View Post
They are hoping that some of the beauty of the Camaro will osmosis to their POS
lmao
Old 04-20-2012, 11:01 AM   #4
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
Once in a while, I'll take myself to the movies... just go by myself. Sometimes, I'll enter a theater and find only one or two others in there.

I always thought it would funny to walk into one of those barely- occupied theaters, and go sit myself down right next to the only other person in there. I mean, why not?
I've never done, it, and never would (because, for certain, I don't like sitting NEXT to any strangers, and they might not leave!), but it would be funny...

Maybe that's the same somewhat warped sense of humor the drivers of the POSs are trying to exhibit... !!!
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:04 AM   #5
PsychoDRAMA

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded Dog View Post
Once in a while, I'll take myself to the movies... just go by myself. Sometimes, I'll enter a theater and find only one or two others in there.

I always thought it would funny to walk into one of those barely- occupied theaters, and go sit myself down right next to the only other person in there. I mean, why not?
I've never done, it, and never would (because, for certain, I don't like sitting NEXT to any strangers, and they might not leave!), but it would be funny...

Maybe that's the same somewhat warped sense of humor the drivers of the POSs are trying to exhibit... !!!
Haha, I like your sense of humor, reminds me of my own lol. That would be funny
PsychoDRAMA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:05 AM   #6
Coltrane
Account Suspended

Drives: Camaro
Happens ALL the time. I think most people do it on purpose just to be dicks. They see you parked away from everyone and they know you don't want anyone to park next to you so they park next to you just out of spite.
Coltrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:06 AM   #7
TastyBake

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT/RS Black
Its like parking next to a corvette or some supercar. You wanna see it and say "I'm in the club too".
TastyBake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:07 AM   #8
Blu Ray
ALWAYS-N-BOOST

Drives: 2021 ZLE A10
Send a message via AIM to Blu Ray Send a message via Yahoo to Blu Ray
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltrane View Post
Happens ALL the time. I think most people do it on purpose just to be dicks. They see you parked away from everyone and they know you don't want anyone to park next to you so they park next to you just out of spite.

there is your answer...

2012 1LS M6 Black-Sold
2013 2LT M6 BluRay- Sold
2015 1SS 1LE M6 Black-Sold
2021 ZLE A10 Riverside Blue - Awaiting Arrival 01/10
Blu Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:09 AM   #9
Dylan88
UCF Knights

Drives: 2012 2LT RS
the only car that ever parks next to my camaro in a parking lot is another camaro lol. even then its a few spots over or the next row over. never had anyone else park next to me.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:11 AM   #10
GibbyGil

Drives: 2011 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded Dog View Post

It's funny to do the same thing in an elevator. If they re standing on the left side I it, instead of going to the other side just stand next to them haha people freak out
Old 04-20-2012, 11:17 AM   #11
2001ragtop

Drives: V8 american car
This

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coltrane View Post
Just write down the plate of who parked next to you. (if you were parked very far away.)

ALWAYS write down a license plate of anyone who does something suspicious. Just in case something bad happens, at least you have information to give the police.

What if somoene is hiding in their car waiting for you so they can shoot you or steal your car.

You might consider calling the cops if you park very far away and someone "parks" right next to you. The cops may find out that the person has a warrant for their arrest.

It would be hilarious if their act of aggression backfired, and they get arrested.

Last edited by 2001ragtop; 04-20-2012 at 11:28 AM.
2001ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:17 AM   #12
49ersXXIX
Take me back to 1994

Drives: 2010 CAMARO 2SS/RS SUMMIT WHITE
i thought you were going to complain something about the Camaro... don't worry, it happens all the time.
Old 04-20-2012, 11:21 AM   #13
1BADLS3

Drives: Sold: 2011 2SS/RS
Don't take it personally...it's not because you own a Camaro. I've done the same thing, back when I owned a mint green (not mint-shape, "mint" as in the color, mixed with dents and rust) '72 Blazer. Even if I parked it in the outfield, some moron would think it was lonely or something and park next to it.

On the reverse side, it was fun to snuggle up to another car that was parked in 2 spaces or whatever just to piss off whomever thought they deserved two spaces
1BADLS3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:21 AM   #14
LS3 SS

Drives: 2010 Cyber Grey Camaro SS (LS3)
The only time it's acceptable is if its another nice car that parks next to me.