Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 03-20-2010, 07:12 PM   #1
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Funny encounter story of the day

If you have a funny story of an encounter with another Muscle car Post it here.. (Not a street racing story)

Today while driving the Camaro a ******* passed me and as he did he downshifted and gunned it, I assumed trying to either get me to race or just showing off... Well he flew on up the road and got caught at the next stoplight, where it just so happened I got to just before it turned green.. well I went past him as he was spinning his tires trying to get up to speed.. Again he passed me wide open.. and guess what he got caught at the next light also, and as I came up the light turned green and the same thing as before happened... Believe it or not the next light caught him again... Well AGAIN the same thing happened, I caught up and passed him.... the next light also SHOULD have caught him, But he ran it.. and low and behold a Cop was sitting there and he got pulled over for running the light... I never laughed so hard in all my life...

Moral of the story, You drive like an A-H you will eventually pay for it...

I took out the name of the Model of the car doing this so as not to offend any of our other members that may own this type vehicle..

Last edited by Angrybird 12; 03-21-2010 at 07:19 AM.
Angrybird 12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2010, 08:10 PM   #2
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
I didn't read past 'For Camaro owners ONLY' ...
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 04:52 AM   #3
Bullitt

Drives: Horse & Buggy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
I took out the name of the Model of the car doing this so as not to offend any of our other members that may own this type vehicle..
The model of car is irrelavant. It's the idiot behind the wheel that does the stupid things, not the car.
Bullitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 06:11 AM   #4
2SSJIM

Drives: 2012 CRT ZL1 #1400
While traveling home doing 3 MPH over the speed limit on I-20 on Tuesday night (March 16th, 2010) in Monroe Louisiana, this car comes roaring up on my tail so fast he nearly hit me. I couldn’t even see his head lights in my rear view. He backed off and gunned it twice but I just slowed down so he goes around me and it turns out to be an unmarked policed car. I could see it was a young officer driving and he gives me one of those looks. I guess it was a good thing I didn’t stomp on it or I would have probably gotten a ticket.
2SSJIM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:20 AM   #5
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
I didn't read past 'For Camaro owners ONLY' ...
Took that part out, but no car models need to be discussed....
Old 03-21-2010, 07:46 AM   #6
Vega

Drives: 91' Camaro RS
Send a message via Yahoo to Vega
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSJIM View Post
While traveling home doing 3 MPH over the speed limit on I-20 on Tuesday night (March 16th, 2010) in Monroe Louisiana, this car comes roaring up on my tail so fast he nearly hit me. I couldn’t even see his head lights in my rear view. He backed off and gunned it twice but I just slowed down so he goes around me and it turns out to be an unmarked policed car. I could see it was a young officer driving and he gives me one of those looks. I guess it was a good thing I didn’t stomp on it or I would have probably gotten a ticket.
Thats totally bull****, cops shouldnt be allowed to do that, just like those cops that see someone doing 5 over and ride their ass, aaaaaallllll up on their ass, for 15 miles waiting for them to slip up just once so they can nail them and fill their quota, thats not right at all...

As for the story, when i read "got caught at the light" i thought you meant he got pulled over at EACH of the 4 lights for speeding, LOL! I was about to go "WTF!?!" before i read on and was corrected hahaha, that would have been great though, and it is a really great story...also dont worry, we're all Wheel Of Fortune MASTERS! lmao
Vega is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:52 AM   #7
HondaPowered

Drives: '09 Honda Civic LX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega View Post
Thats totally bull****, cops shouldnt be allowed to do that, just like those cops that see someone doing 5 over and ride their ass, aaaaaallllll up on their ass, for 15 miles waiting for them to slip up just once so they can nail them and fill their quota, thats not right at all...
I don't know why people always say this, but you do know that most officers do not have quota's to fill? There are a few, but for the most part, there are no quotas.

Dream camaro is either a 1/2SS with RS, black with red stripes, or red with white stripes.

No rice with my order.
HondaPowered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 07:55 AM   #8
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post
Good one.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 09:49 AM   #9
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vega View Post
;:
Come on guys, this is supposed to be funny encounters with other cars, not a time to bash cops or any particular make or model car, just explain the situation that happened and that is all.. If it starts to become a bashing thread then I will ask the Mods to delete it...
Old 03-21-2010, 09:56 PM   #10
305pride

Drives: 3.4l 1995 camaro
off topic, but when i was driving to work one day, there was this toyota infront of me that had a ford sticker lmao
Old 03-21-2010, 10:19 PM   #11
lil_chef
Banned

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by 305pride View Post
off topic, but when i was driving to work one day, there was this toyota infront of me that had a ford sticker lmao
thats actually on topic !

my story of the day.... a car of my own kind was trying to entice me to race, it was a V6
lil_chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:24 PM   #12
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by 305pride View Post
About a month ago I saw a Toyota Tercel SS
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 10:28 PM   #13
n!ght r!der
That Guy

Drives: really good
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
About a month ago I saw a Toyota Tercel SS
super slow
n!ght r!der is offline   Reply With Quote