Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > V8 - Engine, Exhaust, Bolt-Ons, Tuning Equipment

Old 05-31-2013, 08:24 AM   #1
blackswan

Drives: 2012 2LT/RS
IT ALL ENDS TODAY!!!! Don't let it win.

To enter a raffle to win a BRAND NEW BLACK CAI for the 2010-2013 Camaro SS donated by CAI Inc ($399.99 value, and I will ship to you for free!!!), just use one of the links below to donate to a great cause - finding cures for pediatric cancer!:

Once you donate, I get notified of your donation soon after and then send your raffle entry #'s in email! If you'd like to purchase tickets using a check or Money Order, please make it out to "The Jimmy Fund" and contact me for address. Once payment is received I will send your entry numbers via email. Raffle purchases will end at midnight on July 3rd and the drawing will be 11PM (EST) on July 4th - while we celebrate US Independence, may the future bring us all independence from cancer that kills our children!

I know it's hard to trust charities these days, with the news rife with stories about shady people claiming to help kids with cancer. This one is for real though, there's nothing fishy about this - 100% of your donation goes towards pediatric cancer research. Well, there's something fishy about this, your donation is directed, by my choice, to support the cutting edge pediatric cancer research of Dr. Wolfram Goessling's Zebra Fish lab - www.fishing4stemcells.org ! Dr. Goessling practices catch and release - his research is performed on transparent live (but sleeping) fish using ultrasound. Yes, transparent Zebra fish, it's pretty cool and, face it, transparent mice would be creepy.

Please contact me with any questions, which I will be glad to respond to quickly about anything at all.

The PMC and The Jimmy Fund are 501(c)(3) charities, your donation is eligible for tax deduction. Learn more about The Jimmy Fund and Perini Clinic by clicking here!

Thank you all very much!

Mike
Attached Images

Last edited by blackswan; 12-01-2014 at 11:10 AM. Reason: Extending entrance time frame due to popularity this last day before the holiday!
blackswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 08:31 AM   #2
Algeron

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Convertible, 1998 Z28
Should there be a link or something in this post?
Old 05-31-2013, 08:34 AM   #3
Chevyman2

Drives: 2018 zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Algeron View Post
Should there be a link or something in this post?
+1
Chevyman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:13 AM   #4
blackswan

Yep - there definitely should have been! Sorry guys, I was in mid-edit and dropped something on my keyboard and it actually hit enough correct keys to post it!
Old 05-31-2013, 10:27 AM   #5
blackswan

Will post pictures later today of the actual unit
Old 05-31-2013, 12:26 PM   #6
blackswan

2013 Kick Pediatric Cancer Raffle - Win A CAI from CAI!

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6611383
Old 05-31-2013, 02:16 PM   #7
Sales @ CAI Inc

Drives: 2010 SS/RS Supercharged 427 Build
Glad to be a part of this, thanks for giving us the opportunity to help out!! Someone is going to win a FREE V8 Black powder coat edition CAI and help put a beating on pediatric cancer, how cool is that!
Sales @ CAI Inc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 02:50 PM   #8
usafboy

Drives: 2010 Silver SS/RS LS3
Just donated, thank you for sharing this with us! I'll be anxious come July 4th lol
Mods...so far: resonator/muffler delete, tinted everything, '13 shift knob/boot, bowtie delete, PFADT sway bars, CAI intake, Hurst short shifter, JBA cat deletes, BMR trailing arms/outer bushings/steering rack bushing, Bo White ported TB.
Rhino79 Dyno tuned...405 HP/399 TQ
usafboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 03:57 PM   #9
blackswan

Couple of tips....

Please be sure to enter your email address when you make your donation/ticket purchase at http://www.pmc.org/MM0249. If you don't, I won't know how to get your numbers to you! When this happens and I can't locate the person, I can send USMail, but that's really slow and $$$$ compared to email of course

Also, when you make your donation, there is a box that says:

[ ] Check this box if this gift is a tribute

If you check that box, you can fill out a short form in Honor or Memory of someone and a letter about your donation will be sent to that person, or loved one, acknowledging your donation. It's a very nice gesture.

There's also a box where you can send a note that will show up on my profile and your kind donation will show up as part of the road the cyclists ride on - supporting them! It's pretty cool. If only I could make it have a Camaro zip by...
Old 05-31-2013, 04:37 PM   #10
blackswan

Saw the donation just come through usafboy! THANK YOU! Getting ticket numbers out starting this weekend and, yes, very exiting that you could win his sweet mod for short money!
Old 05-31-2013, 06:35 PM   #11
EastWood-SS
Born To Run

Drives: 2013 BRM SS/RS LS3
Hey,

Just wanted to say best of luck to you and your son. I'm a university student and just got my Camaro, LOL --paying by the month-- so money's tight! regardless I donated $10.

It's a great thing you're doing here and I'm happy to support the cause.

- Anthony

2013 Blue Ray Metallic 1SS/RS
Dual Mode Exhaust + Fuse Pull / CAI inc. CAI/ 1LE Strut Tower Brace/ ACS T4 Splitter/ SunRoof/ BA Audio/ Performance Shifter/ White Rally Stripes

EastWood-SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2013, 09:45 PM   #12
blackswan

Thank you!!!
Old 06-01-2013, 08:36 AM   #13
blackswan

Anthony, thank you very much for your well wishes. He is doing very well, thanks to research and care - the exact thing you are supporting.

You are very fortunate to have a Camaro in college - that's awesome. I drove a Pinto in college

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChevyTrunkMusic View Post
Hey,

Just wanted to say best of luck to you and your son. I'm a university student and just got my Camaro, LOL --paying by the month-- so money's tight! regardless I donated $10.

It's a great thing you're doing here and I'm happy to support the cause.

- Anthony
Old 06-01-2013, 04:12 PM   #14
blackswan

To answer an often asked question: I can NOT take Paypal, sorry. It's against their policy to use Paypal for things like this. I know...you'd think there would be exception to the rules for a charity event.