Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 07-16-2009, 09:49 AM   #1639
NightmareSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 92 300zx 2001 Ram
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Maro Demon View Post
Nightmare SS I hope they figure out what is wrong with the manual transmissions and they get your Camaro to you soon. Good luck with it i'm sure everything will work out and you will have it in no time!
thx man...dealer txt'd me this morning soon as he got into work with a picture of the iom SS that arrived overnight or something...order was placed in may and the car was built few days after mine...prolly right b4 the break...vin is like 2000 over mine...i cant wait for the day he txts me the picture of my car! =/ till then i gotta keep myself busy...i wish i could take a 2-3 week nap and wake up to that txt message
Old 07-16-2009, 09:50 AM   #1640
BrianGriffin78

Drives: 2009 GMC Yukon
Sorry to say, I really don't like the grill without the Chevy bowtie. I think it takes away the natural look of the Camaro. But that is my take. Heck, I did not even get stripes on my car.
Old 07-16-2009, 12:02 PM   #1641
NightmareSS

i think the SS on the grill is gonna look even betteR! im just trying to find the right SS badges
Old 07-16-2009, 07:36 PM   #1642
Soccer Mom
IFLUBIU

Drives: 2010 AMB SS/RS 89 Iroc Z Conv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareSS View Post
jeez...kinda harsh, but u are entitled to ur own opinion...but soocermom i think it looks good

sry venom, blue, and summoner... CONGRATS GUYS! i have been spending ALOT of time in the built and bayed and manual transmission problem threads...well gotta hit the sack...another camaroless sleep :(
Thanks NightmareSS! These guys don't hold back do they?! Oh well I think it is HOT! and in my opinion Im the only one that matters Haha!
Soccer Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 07:38 PM   #1643
Soccer Mom
IFLUBIU

Drives: 2010 AMB SS/RS 89 Iroc Z Conv.
Thanks for the advice DDustinn!
Soccer Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #1644
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Mom View Post
Thanks for the advice DDustinn!
I do what I can!

Not much else to do while I wait around for my car to be fixed
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 09:00 PM   #1645
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
yea im just trying to not even think about it which is really hard...like really really hard...im just pissed that i was told it was in transit and would be here july 10th and here it is july 16th and i still dont even know what exactly the issue is and what they plan on doing about it...really sucked that i got all excited and rdy to take delivery just to find out it was never shipped and prolly wont ship for a couple of weeks...then wait that week or 2 for delivery...i guess having it to go away with for my birthday weekend is out of the question...maybe i can atleast get it b4 the summer is over so i can take it somewhere nice for a lil vacation...THIS BLOWS!!!
Yeah hopefully they figure it out soon!
outlawz would have been picked up today, and mine next week, but because he has a manual tranny, it got passed over to mine, but I have a manual too so it got passed over... so if they figure this out prior to next THursday he will get picked up then, and mine the week after. But hey let's look at the bright side, better fixed now than break after we get them, that would really suck! I just hope they take it off constraint before a Thursday rather than like Friday because then I have to wait that much longer LOL.
Old 07-16-2009, 10:40 PM   #1646
bkservice1
BK SERVICE1

Drives: 2010 aqua blue rally stripes
i ordered ABM 2LT RS WITH BLACK CUSTOM RIMS WITH A BLUE STRIPE ON THE EDGE. AND BLACK STRIPES ON THE HOOD. STILL AT 3400 WAITING
bkservice1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2009, 11:44 PM   #1647
Vash

Drives: 00 Blazer
This thread needs fresh pics!
Vash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2009, 12:56 AM   #1648
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccer Mom View Post
Thanks NightmareSS! These guys don't hold back do they?! Oh well I think it is HOT! and in my opinion Im the only one that matters Haha!
dam right thats all who matters!
Old 07-17-2009, 01:00 AM   #1649
NightmareSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by SummoneR View Post
Yeah hopefully they figure it out soon!
outlawz would have been picked up today, and mine next week, but because he has a manual tranny, it got passed over to mine, but I have a manual too so it got passed over... so if they figure this out prior to next THursday he will get picked up then, and mine the week after. But hey let's look at the bright side, better fixed now than break after we get them, that would really suck! I just hope they take it off constraint before a Thursday rather than like Friday because then I have to wait that much longer LOL.
yea ofcourse it would be better to not have it break lata...im just worried cuz of the qc wait times in the passed...2 ppl on here said that their dealer told them their car has left qc and is waiting for the train as of today...he ALSO sed that he has 4 manuals in qc and 3 have checked out but 1 will be there till the end of august...i lose my freaking mind for real...but on a brighter note, your order sure is moving! if u have ur car with in a week or 2 and mine doesnt get held to august(fingers crossed) we shall have a race to see who get the leds up first

Old 07-17-2009, 01:20 AM   #1650
SummoneR
Paul

Drives: '10 2SS/RS M6 "Marauder"
Send a message via Yahoo to SummoneR
Quote:
yea ofcourse it would be better to not have it break lata...im just worried cuz of the qc wait times in the passed...2 ppl on here said that their dealer told them their car has left qc and is waiting for the train as of today...he ALSO sed that he has 4 manuals in qc and 3 have checked out but 1 will be there till the end of august...i lose my freaking mind for real...but on a brighter note, your order sure is moving! if u have ur car with in a week or 2 and mine doesnt get held to august(fingers crossed) we shall have a race to see who get the leds up first

LOL Yeah I feel ya!!

Wow I don't think mine will get built until Mid August still... but you never know
Old 07-17-2009, 05:02 AM   #1651
fixxer56
Thin Blue Line

Drives: ABM 2LT/RS #10094
Send a message via AIM to fixxer56
Quote:
Originally Posted by DDustiNN View Post
I do what I can!

Not much else to do while I wait around for my car to be fixed
Imight have missed it, but what did the insurance company say about your car?
Hope it won't be too long without your ride
Old 07-17-2009, 07:50 AM   #1652
DDustiNN

Drives: Cars
Quote:
Originally Posted by fixxer56 View Post
Imight have missed it, but what did the insurance company say about your car?
Hope it won't be too long without your ride
$8,500 damage, so it's getting fixed... guy said 3-4 weeks hopefully...
DDustiNN is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
abm camaro, aqua blue, aqua blue metallic, aqua blue metallic camaro, camaro, car, sevn86 was here!