Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 06-29-2010, 07:42 PM   #1
Dmundz

Drives: 2010 Cyber Gray 2SS/RS
Edmonton muffler shop??

Hey guys wondering if any of u know a good place to get some work doneat this point I'm just gonna hack out my muffler and got straight pipe.

Since I can't seem to find a set of exhaust I like able to find a reasonably priced place to order from any opinions would be great

Cheers
Dmundz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2010, 08:32 PM   #2
Silver Ice Man

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Spring limited edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmundz View Post
Hey guys wondering if any of u know a good place to get some work doneat this point I'm just gonna hack out my muffler and got straight pipe.

Since I can't seem to find a set of exhaust I like able to find a reasonably priced place to order from any opinions would be great

Cheers
Reasonably priced, yeah good luck with that; this is Alberta where most retailers feel everyone doesn't do their homework and will blindly pay stupid amounts for crappy service and inferior products (for the most part, there are still a few honest ones left, VERY FEW), I wound up buying a complete Borla "S" type cat back and installed it myself as most muffler shops wanted between $400 to $600 just to do the muffler delete.
MODS: CIA cold air intake, Oil catch can, Dynatech LT Headers, Dynatech Power cats, Dynatech Cat back exhaust, Janetty racing tune, Vitesse throttle controller, Headlight and marker tint, more to follow....
Silver Ice Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:32 AM   #3
dougcanuck

Drives: 2010 2SS Ralley Yellow, 6spd.
Atlas Muffler... 99st 51st Ave... they always work on classic muscle, very careful... i stayed and watched last june. had stock mufflers removed and replaced with Magnaflows....good price good workmanship... 780-438-3411... good luck.
dougcanuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 10:57 AM   #4
Silver Ice Man

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS Spring limited edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougcanuck View Post
Atlas Muffler... 99st 51st Ave... they always work on classic muscle, very careful... i stayed and watched last june. had stock mufflers removed and replaced with Magnaflows....good price good workmanship... 780-438-3411... good luck.
Like I said, there are still a few good ones left out there.
They are just hard to find.
Did you make the cruise out to Rocky mountain house with all the others??
MODS: CIA cold air intake, Oil catch can, Dynatech LT Headers, Dynatech Power cats, Dynatech Cat back exhaust, Janetty racing tune, Vitesse throttle controller, Headlight and marker tint, more to follow....
Silver Ice Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2010, 01:02 PM   #5
Dmundz

Drives: 2010 Cyber Gray 2SS/RS
Ya I think I'll be doing a lot of driving trying to find a place

And I unfortunately missed it because of work but I am definitly trying to figure out where all you guys neet up with cars
Dmundz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 09:02 PM   #6
Rockhead
Hoser.

Drives: 2018 Z06
Did you find a place?
Old 09-22-2010, 12:49 AM   #7
DJ ATOMIX
<< CRAZY BEE >>

Drives: 400HP 2LT/RS
Did you find the place? Check out showtime just off yellowhead around 127st i believe. They are the ones that did every mod to my car that I requested. The owner knows his stuff.

Shaun

CRAZY BEE - IOM 2LT/RS (more)
Cosmetic Mods - 24 | Performance Mods - 14
ROTO-FAB CAI - DT HEADERS - CUSTOM 3-INCH PIPE EXHAUST - RES DEL - R-CATS DEL - MAGNAFLOW RES X-PIPE - 91 OCTANE TUNE - FULL ADM KIT - PORTED IM - PORTED TB - PORTED CH - BLACK 3/8 ISOLATOR - TRIFECTA TUNED
DJ ATOMIX is offline   Reply With Quote