Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Wheels and Tires Talk Sponsored by The Tire Rack

Old 04-26-2010, 12:43 AM   #15
killinemsoftly

Drives: Summit White L99 2SS Forgiato 22"
Lambo doors? Really? come on

White 2SS H&R Springs, Blacked out emblems and lights , black roof, Forgiato Martellato Custom Painted 22's
killinemsoftly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 02:57 AM   #16
racer778
Camaro Sold

Drives: 2010 camaro 2SS/RS
Doors and Wheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by killinemsoftly View Post

To each his own, I don't care for white and stock rims, and I'm sure you love your car. The car is shown quite often. You can get in and out of your car without lifting the doors. I like them as well as the wheels and tires. Again thanks Eric for the fast service.
racer778 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 09:32 AM   #17
killinemsoftly

Drives: Summit White L99 2SS Forgiato 22"
Calm down I'm waiting for my Forgiato's to get here any day now and my white is the shit! Your car looks good I'm just thinking the doors don't fit with the look that you have going

White 2SS H&R Springs, Blacked out emblems and lights , black roof, Forgiato Martellato Custom Painted 22's
killinemsoftly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:30 AM   #18
Wheel Studio

Drives: Infiniti G37S
Send a message via AIM to Wheel Studio
Joe,

High res pictures are sent. We also have drop shipped your stock wheels to the customer for you. Thank you for the kind remarks!
Wheel Studio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:30 AM   #19
Wheel Studio

Drives: Infiniti G37S
Send a message via AIM to Wheel Studio
Joe we need more pictures of those girls!
Wheel Studio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 11:00 AM   #20
racer778
Camaro Sold

LOL

Quote:
Calm down I'm waiting for my Forgiato's to get here any day now and my white is the shit! Your car looks good I'm just thinking the doors don't fit with the look that you have going
Just responding to your remark always calm, I work with missiles. Post pics when you get them. Eric I'll post more pics later today
Old 04-26-2010, 11:08 AM   #21
wlivingston04

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/RS
Awesome car, love the setup!

Quote:
smh.....ever heard the saying "if you dont have anything nice to say, keep your mouth shut"

wlivingston04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:37 PM   #22
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:
I agree on the doors but to each their own. I think its kinda tacky unless its on an exotic. I thought the SS needs the SS bumper for cooling or something. The SS bumper looks more aggressive too. I like the vented fenders and the hood though.

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 04:51 PM   #23
Chris-10

Drives: 2ss/rs vr 6m
car looks bad ass. nice job. me likie
Old 04-26-2010, 05:00 PM   #24
racer778
Camaro Sold

The mail slot serves no function, but Hot Rod Alley is filling the Slot and the SS bumper is going back on this week. Unless of course the paint shrinks and you can see the outline. If it does, the bumper will stay off. The Fake gills are being modded as we speak. I use to hate the "lambo" doors but now with the way vertical doors built these, you can open the doors normally, but at shows lift them at your leisure. Can't say enough about how the wheels and tires set the car off though. I did receive recommendations from eric at Wheel studio and we went with it.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:17 PM   #25
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
It always made me laugh when I hear it said that the mail slot is stupid becuase 'It serves no function'. lmao, Neither does the reverse mohawk on the roof or the indented doors but it looks good.

I'm not a Lambo door guy myself, it always seemed ricer to me, but I love me some chrome and some hate it. No biggie. It's all the love of cars and style. Power and speed.
Old 04-26-2010, 05:25 PM   #26
racer778
Camaro Sold

DITTO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
It always made me laugh when I hear it said that the mail slot is stupid becuase 'It serves no function'. lmao, Neither does the reverse mohawk on the roof or the indented doors but it looks good.

I'm not a Lambo door guy myself, it always seemed ricer to me, but I love me some chrome and some hate it. No biggie. It's all the love of cars and style. Power and speed.

Totally agree, Except I didnt say the the mail slot was "stupid", keep on laughing. I would have left the SS bumper on, but IMO i felt the double slot didnt look right. It's all about one's personal taste. Here we go with the Ricer comment . It is a GM not an Asian car (joking). You have got to love what you can do to this car. I guess with the name like bonnie your a pretty big guy. PQ's car looks great with those Savini's as well.

Last edited by racer778; 04-27-2010 at 05:54 PM. Reason: changed statement
Old 04-26-2010, 09:58 PM   #27
AngryAmish

Drives: Impala
Quote:
Originally Posted by racer778 View Post
pics from stillen, changed the fenders out , it is lowered
'1" that is it. love em. wheel studio has phenomenal customer service and pricing. eric send me those hi-res pics
I'll take the blonde. PM me the price please.
Proud Owner of #168
AngryAmish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2010, 10:14 PM   #28
zebra
just can't seem to leave

Drives: your mom wild!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post

hey Randy, you forgot to log in again...
Samson ('18 HD): compounded 408
zebra is offline   Reply With Quote