Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
JDP Motorsports
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2012, 11:04 PM   #8219
CamaroKid300
ace5.org
 
CamaroKid300's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
I sa y if uoy driv I volt then yu might sa well drive a Prius! And f that I ant drivn no damn Prius. MPG's are for pansies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Had a few drinks tonight??? lol
__________________
Stock...For Now.
CamaroKid300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #8220
SlowSS


 
SlowSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Commerce, GA
Posts: 3,875
The only elctric cari would driv is that Fisker Karma. Now Shit is a bad mofo
__________________
SlowSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #8221
SlowSS


 
SlowSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Commerce, GA
Posts: 3,875
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
Had a few drinks tonight??? lol
I know I habd a 12 oack and then A few corwn and cokes

Why I'd u say tha?
__________________
SlowSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:14 PM   #8222
SlowSS


 
SlowSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Commerce, GA
Posts: 3,875
Goodnigte everyone thi s guy needs to passsout
__________________
SlowSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 11:20 PM   #8223
CamaroKid300
ace5.org
 
CamaroKid300's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
I sa y if uoy driv I volt then yu might sa well drive a Prius! And f that I ant drivn no damn Prius. MPG's are for pansies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
The only elctric cari would driv is that Fisker Karma. Now Shit is a bad mofo
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
I know I habd a 12 oack and then A few corwn and cokes

Why I'd u say tha?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlowSS View Post
Goodnigte everyone thi s guy needs to passsout
LOL.

Can't wait for you to read this in the AM.
__________________
Stock...For Now.
CamaroKid300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:32 AM   #8224
hightower
LS3 Black Widow
 
hightower's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 45th 2SS LS3 and 1968 Mustang
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Madison, GA
Posts: 4,558
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=235186


^^^Free microfiber towel from Becky^^^
__________________
hightower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:16 AM   #8225
572HP
ACE5 (Atlanta Group)
 
572HP's Avatar
 
Drives: "Black Ice"
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Suwanee, GA
Posts: 1,703
Just created a new thread letting everyone in the southeast know that this is open to everyone, and to maybe draw a little more attention than this poll title will gather.

Stone Mountain Meet July 14th - Welcoming Everyone
__________________
572HP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:18 AM   #8226
Can't_C_Me
Don't Sleep on My V6
 
Can't_C_Me's Avatar
 
Drives: 2016 C7 1LT
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Oxford, GA
Posts: 3,595
I'll take the Volt for $40,000 loaded thank you. We will not be charging the car at home much. Both our job's let us charge it there as they will get a tax break. She is going to drive it more, But I wanted the 1.4T Cruze. I'm a boost freak now, the Camaro has become my DD now lol!

Yes Jeff is going to feel it this morning!
__________________
Can't_C_Me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:25 AM   #8227
hightower
LS3 Black Widow
 
hightower's Avatar
 
Drives: 2012 45th 2SS LS3 and 1968 Mustang
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Madison, GA
Posts: 4,558
Quote:
Originally Posted by 572HP View Post
Just created a new thread letting everyone in the southeast know that this is open to everyone, and to maybe draw a little more attention than this poll title will gather.

Stone Mountain Meet July 14th - Welcoming Everyone
Good idea Joe!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
I'll take the Volt for $40,000 loaded thank you. We will not be charging the car at home much. Both our job's let us charge it there as they will get a tax break. She is going to drive it more, But I wanted the 1.4T Cruze. I'm a boost freak now, the Camaro has become my DD now lol!

Yes Jeff is going to feel it this morning!
Hey nothin wrong with that, your car, get what options you want! Especially if it's gonna be driven as much as you say it is.
That's great you can charge it at work too. That'll save you money and you won't have to worry about not having enough charge should you have to run errands or something after work on your drive home.


Btw you should totally get it in black and murder it out. Just straight black, 5% tint all around, lowered, black 18" rims....... I could go on....
__________________
hightower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 08:38 AM   #8228
CamaroKid300
ace5.org
 
CamaroKid300's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by Can't_C_Me View Post
I'll take the Volt for $40,000 loaded thank you. We will not be charging the car at home much. Both our job's let us charge it there as they will get a tax break. She is going to drive it more, But I wanted the 1.4T Cruze. I'm a boost freak now, the Camaro has become my DD now lol!

Yes Jeff is going to feel it this morning!
$46,000 lol

Here you go...its on the show room floor so it hasn't even seen rain Not to mention its the best color!

http://www.johnthornton.com/VehicleD...-GA/1772487983

I think the 1.4 Turbo boost wouldn't quite be the boost you are use to
__________________
Stock...For Now.
CamaroKid300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:06 AM   #8229
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
$46,000 lol

Here you go...its on the show room floor so it hasn't even seen rain Not to mention its the best color!

http://www.johnthornton.com/VehicleD...-GA/1772487983

I think the 1.4 Turbo boost wouldn't quite be the boost you are use to
I really do love that car
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:11 AM   #8230
CamaroKid300
ace5.org
 
CamaroKid300's Avatar
 
Drives: 2017 ZL1 M6
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 6,129
Quote:
Originally Posted by ljustin293 View Post
I really do love that car
I want a commission if he ends up buying that car.....
__________________
Stock...For Now.
CamaroKid300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:20 AM   #8231
dianeokie
Going places
 
dianeokie's Avatar
 
Drives: 2011 2LT/RS Victory Red
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 4,882
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
LOL.

Can't wait for you to read this in the AM.
Were all those posts for real?

Looking forward to the Stone Mountain meet. Maybe I won't misplace my key this year!
__________________



"just stay with traffic, you'll be fine". = famous last words
dianeokie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 09:24 AM   #8232
ljustin293


 
ljustin293's Avatar
 
Drives: 2010 VR CAMARO 2SS/RS
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: GA
Posts: 15,060
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroKid300 View Post
I want a commission if he ends up buying that car.....
ljustin293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
atlanta, club, diane is great., free josh, j.t. is awesome, mti locks not rocks your car, mti rocks, mti rocks your mom's house, yep yep

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does Anyone Use a Club? PercyJWellingtonIII 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions 51 12-31-2011 09:05 AM
CAJUN CAMARO CLUB/ Meeting to formalize our club GATORJAK USA - Southcentral 124 03-20-2011 09:22 PM
In the process of starting a new Camaro Club this year! Blue Maro Demon USA - Southeast 0 01-24-2011 12:51 AM
Eastern TN 5th GEN Camaro Club 304hp? USA - Southeast 0 02-04-2010 04:11 AM
Club Day at Speedworld in January on a Sunday chellzers USA - Southwest 0 01-03-2010 05:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.