Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Wash/Wax/Detailing and Cosmetic Maintenance Parts

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 09-09-2010, 10:25 AM   #1
southerncarparts

Drives: 2009 Corvette Z06
Covercraft Car Cover Sale

Hate to say it, for some of us the fun driving season is coming to an end....For those of us that have to put the baby away for the winter, it is time to start thinking about what you are going to use to wrap up your Camaro for the winter.

Starting today, we are running a Covercraft Car Cover (any Covercraft Car Cover) special, 10% off and free shipping on any Cover (free shipping only in the lower 48 states).

Sale is for all Covercraft covers, including the very popular NOAH cover...

To get the 10% off, simply enter "covercraft" (without the quotes) in the coupon section when checking out.

oh and one more thing, you can order for any vehicle. Does not have to be a Camaro. Sale is for ALL covers, all vehicles.

All our Camaro Car Covers are located here....

Covercraft Camaro Car Covers

And if you want a cover for another vehicle and still get the 10% off and free shipping, use the link below..

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

Jim

Last edited by southerncarparts; 09-21-2011 at 06:45 PM.
southerncarparts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2010, 08:53 AM   #2
BlownSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
im hoping that there is another 25% off sale coming up soon......I went to the site that you linked to and there arent any of the indoor ones for a camaro?
2010 IOM SS/RS LS3, Hennessey HPE550 Polished Magnuson TVS2300 Supercharger. 3.4 Pulley. Kooks long tube headers / high flow cats. GHL Full exhaust. ZL1 Fuel Pump/ADM FPCM. MSW Bap. JRE ZL1 Race cam with new springs/pushrods/Trunion Upgrade. FIC 850cc injectors. ZR1 Map sensor. CAI Induction. JRE Tune.
BlownSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2010, 09:29 AM   #3
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlownSS View Post
im hoping that there is another 25% off sale coming up soon......I went to the site that you linked to and there arent any of the indoor ones for a camaro?
Really? There must have been an issue with the configurator then, as the Dustop, Block-It, and Form Fit can all be made to fit the 2010+ Camaro. When we're given the ability to do another 25% off sale from the manufacturer, we'll be sure to advertise it here for Forum members first!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 12-12-2011, 11:10 AM   #4
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroMiami View Post
What do you suggest for the best outdoor car cover. I want to send one to a friend (Christmas present) that will have his camaro outdoors all winter up north?
I would recommend a Weathershield HP. It's an expensive cover, yes, but it's the best at protecting against heavy heavy snow. If you want one that's also great, but more affordable, the NOAH would be my second recommendation. Hope this helps!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 12-28-2011, 12:18 PM   #5
southerncarparts

Hate to say it, for some of us the fun driving season is coming to an end....For those of us that have to put the baby away for the winter, it is time to start thinking about what you are going to use to wrap up your Camaro for the winter.

Starting today, we are running a Covercraft Car Cover (any Covercraft Car Cover) special, 10% off and free shipping on any Cover (free shipping only in the lower 48 states).

Sale is for all Covercraft covers, including the very popular NOAH cover...

To get the 10% off, simply enter "covercraft" (without the quotes) in the coupon section when checking out.

oh and one more thing, you can order for any vehicle. Does not have to be a Camaro. Sale is for ALL covers, all vehicles.

All our Camaro Car Covers are located here....

Covercraft Camaro Car Covers

And if you want a cover for another vehicle and still get the 10% off and free shipping, use the link below..

Covercraft Car Covers

Thanks,

Jim
Old 05-29-2012, 10:29 AM   #6
southerncarparts

With all of the pollen, tree sap, damaging UV rays, and spring showers to deal with in between car shows and washes and waxes, we realized Summer's a necessary time for a car cover.
For that reason, this "covercraft" coupon code sale is back on!
Swing by our website today and check out the wide selection of incredible car covers available from CoverCraft for your Camaro, and be sure to use the coupon code "covercraft" during checkout for an extra discount off of our already low prices!

Thanks,
Matt
Old 05-30-2012, 11:23 AM   #7
RS/SSCAMARO

Drives: 2012 AGM Camaro RS/SS
Thinking about ordering this today, will this fit camaro's with ground effect packages? I just have a zl1 splitter added to my SS car will this be an issue?
Matte black Forgestar F14's 20x9/20x11,Matte Black ZL1 Splitter/Heritage grill/taillight bezels,mail slot vinyl and SS Badge, Blacked out Lights/markers, Tinted, CAI Cold air intake, Stainless Power Longtubes, HFC's, SLP LMII axle back, JRE Tune, BMR 1'' Lowering Springs/Rear Sub Frame Connectors/Tunnel Brace,Trailing arms.Granatelli front sub frame connector, GM Strut Tower Brace.
RS/SSCAMARO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 10:53 AM   #8
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS/SSCAMARO View Post
Thinking about ordering this today, will this fit camaro's with ground effect packages? I just have a zl1 splitter added to my SS car will this be an issue?
Will not be an issue at all with stock GFX or stock splitter pieces. If you have questions about the style while ordering, feel free to call us at (770)919-1433 and place your order over the phone.

Thanks,
Matt
Old 10-28-2012, 06:56 AM   #9
BLU DUCE

Drives: 2011 1SS/RS IBM Camaro
Just make sure you order the right one. For inside or outside storage. I had one on my camaro for 3 yrs. and the same one on my 92 ss 454 pickup for 15 yrs. Both were custom made for the vehicles.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:01 PM   #10
Top Off

Drives: 2012 LS3 1SS/RS Vert
Any idea when the Covercraft WeatherShield HD will be back in stock for the convertible?
Top Off is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 11:47 AM   #11
southerncarparts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Off View Post
Any idea when the Covercraft WeatherShield HD will be back in stock for the convertible?
We handle the Covercraft product line on a made-to-order basis, so the WeatherShield HD takes about 7 business days to make and ship.

Thanks,
Dave
Old 11-26-2013, 08:31 AM   #12
ChibiBlackSheep

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS, 1968 SS
Love my Noah cover, hate when I have to stare at it for 6 months though :(

ChibiBlackSheep is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 03:26 PM   #13
southerncarparts

I like your car port....