Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 06-10-2011, 07:45 PM   #1
jamie

Drives: 2011 cyber gray 1LT
Angry Water leak 3rd time (GM SERVICE REPS ARE YOU OUT THERE)

I have had my 2011 1LT since Sept 2010. Two days after picking it up I had well over an inch of water in the floorboards after a good rain (TSB for the cowl not being sealed). After the repair at the dealer the car went into storage. After getting it out I noticed water again in May. Dealer replaced the seal on the door saying this is where the water is coming in. NOW: Today water in the floorboards again after driving in today's rain a week after the supposed repair?

GM Customer service reps? You guys out there? This is the third time for this problem and the car only has 5000 miles on it. What do I need to do to escalate this? I am not happy at all about this. I am losing faith in the new GM on what seems to be an easy repair? Also. The brand new carpet looks like crap and has never even been used on the passenger side. What a bummer. Maybe I should have traded my Audi for another Audi.

Does anyone know how the process works? Any ideas would be appreciated...
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2011, 08:08 PM   #2
buzzy56
buzzy56

Drives: 2ss summit white L99
GM REP

Post up Jeff Morris GM customer rep. on this site maybe he can escalate this issue for you.
Old 06-10-2011, 08:16 PM   #3
jamie

Drives: 2011 cyber gray 1LT
appreciate that. Thanks
jamie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2011, 04:14 AM   #4
Scott@Bjorn3D

Drives: Kami, 2013 2SS LS3 Luvin
Send a message via MSN to Scott@Bjorn3D
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamie View Post
I have had my 2011 1LT since Sept 2010. Two days after picking it up I had well over an inch of water in the floorboards after a good rain (TSB for the cowl not being sealed). After the repair at the dealer the car went into storage. After getting it out I noticed water again in May. Dealer replaced the seal on the door saying this is where the water is coming in. NOW: Today water in the floorboards again after driving in today's rain a week after the supposed repair?

GM Customer service reps? You guys out there? This is the third time for this problem and the car only has 5000 miles on it. What do I need to do to escalate this? I am not happy at all about this. I am losing faith in the new GM on what seems to be an easy repair? Also. The brand new carpet looks like crap and has never even been used on the passenger side. What a bummer. Maybe I should have traded my Audi for another Audi.

Does anyone know how the process works? Any ideas would be appreciated...
Do you have a sunroof? The is an issue that the drain hose can get crimped during the build and cause the water not to drain and it ends up flooding the car.
Scott@Bjorn3D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:19 PM   #5
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
I've sent jamie a couple of direct messages. Hopefully they'll get back to you guys on how they're doing.

Jeff Morris, Chevrolet Customer Service
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #6
ffrcobra_65
Account Suspended

Drives: SuperCharged 2SS/RS IOM MN6
3 attempted repairs for the same problem. Easy answer and law is on your side now, LEMON LAW.
ffrcobra_65 is offline   Reply With Quote