Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 10-13-2008, 05:31 PM   #1
kanys

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Deadline for first allocation?

I am in contact with a small dealer who is getting 2 cars (they sell pretty much only trucks so I guess that is why their allotment is so small) and the salesman I have been talking to since 10am this morning still has not officially sent in my options and such, he just made me give him my address so that he could do the sold order thing.

Anyways I was wondering if I could still get the car in the first allotment if I don't get to send in the order today, even if I would still be in the dealer's first group of orders. I am just worried that the salesman, although he is very nice and all, will not get the order in before the day is over.
kanys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 05:58 PM   #2
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
You dont need to have it in today. You just want to be one of the 2 allocated, or wait.