Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis

Old 10-13-2010, 08:15 AM   #43
YOOG

Drives: 2013 1SS LS3
Thanks again for the info regarding the wraps from Pedders.
Old 10-13-2010, 09:54 PM   #44
ddunerider
So-Cal Race team!!

Drives: Tahoe LTZ,2010 2SS/M6 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to ddunerider
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfie43 View Post
Wow! You have eagle eyes...I'm impressed! Yes there is a tad more neg camber than what is recommended by Pedders. They say -1.25 and I have -1.75. I am not sure if I need eccentrics or an alignment kit to get it to Pedders specs, but I am going to investigate that next week.

No weight compensation was needed for the S/C install, nor was any needed at the time of the suspension mods.

Alfie
Check out mine The day I droped it ..No alignment yet but I heard about the 1.75 so your car is going get down and dirty in the truns awesome!!I think I'm at 1.0 right now ..you did the rear too right ? I sure you did looks great.
Attached Images

Old 10-13-2010, 10:29 PM   #45
Allen English
Every day is a happy day

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS BLK/BLK
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddunerider View Post
Check out mine The day I droped it ..No alignment yet but I heard about the 1.75 so your car is going get down and dirty in the truns awesome!!I think I'm at 1.0 right now ..you did the rear too right ? I sure you did looks great.

Great looking ride

I also wanted to thank Alfie for your PM, I am planning to buy some springs for my car once it arrives. I also work for a Chevrolet dealer and am trying to talk them into doing a couple of our camaro's on the lot. I think it's the perfect stance for our cars for sure.

2011 Camaro 2SS/RS A6 Black on Black
2002 S10 PickUp
2007 Victory Red SS Cobalt "For Sale, My wife wants a Chevrolet Volt"
Allen English is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 11:15 PM   #46
alfie43

Drives: S/C 2SS/RS Camaro-6M-VicRed
Send a message via ICQ to alfie43
Quote:
Originally Posted by ddunerider View Post
Looks good....real good! I really like my color; Victory Red. However, whenever I see a SIM 5th Gen, I second guess that choice. Of all the colors, I think silver shows the beautiful lines and shape of this car the best.

But my wife wanted the Red. Hey, I ended up with a new Camaro and a happy wife...that ain't too bad, isn't it?
Alfie
Old 10-13-2010, 11:18 PM   #47
alfie43

Drives: S/C 2SS/RS Camaro-6M-VicRed
Send a message via ICQ to alfie43
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allen English View Post
Great looking ride

I also wanted to thank Alfie for your PM, I am planning to buy some springs for my car once it arrives. I also work for a Chevrolet dealer and am trying to talk them into doing a couple of our camaro's on the lot. I think it's the perfect stance for our cars for sure.

August 27? Depending on your dealers allocation, your car should arrive any day now. Are you tracking it here on this site? My order took 30 days from the day I signed, to delivery. Be sure to post photos.
Alfie