Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros

Old 05-02-2010, 08:45 PM   #1
Fotowns Finest
Harbinger of Doom

Drives: "Marolyn"
Light problem

Ok so I'm realizing my lights aren't working the way I want them too. Yesterday I couldent turn on my brights, so I figured it just didn't have brights, and when i drove at night the normal lights came on. Tonight however, I was driving and it wasn't dark yet, and my brights came on in mid-day, and then a little later they turned off, and then came back on again, and I can't turn them off. Just a second ago when I was driving home in the dark, I had my brights on and had ppl flashing me, but nothing I did could turn the brights off.

Does anyone have any idea as to what I can do to get my lights working right?
Fotowns Finest is offline   Reply With Quote