Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > CAMARO6.com General Forums > 2016+ Camaro: 6th Gen Camaro general forum

AWE Tuning

Old 09-17-2018, 11:13 AM   #1
samurai

Drives: C8 Corvette
New 2019 Camaro website + configurator are live!

New Webseite with tons of new pics

2019 Build & Price

I uploaded some pictures of the car to this topic. The SS looks really nice on these pics imho
Attached Images

Last edited by samurai; 09-18-2018 at 12:43 AM.
samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 11:44 AM   #2
Chazzz

Drives: 2018 1LT RS V6 A8 Convertible
Only 10 color choices as of now on the 19's and sadly not many bright hues. Just 2 optional colors Crush and Garnet Red, even the new Riverside Blue is a standard choice. It looks like there will be no yellow and they dropped the highlighter Shock color from the available list...
Chazzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 11:47 AM   #3
Lazerbrainz2k3

Drives: 2017 Camaro 2SS - M6, NPP, MRC
I'm getting used to the SS's new look, but no more rally stripe options? That's unfortunate for a car with such heritage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chazzz View Post
Only 10 color choices as of now on the 19's and sadly not many bright hues. Just 2 optional colors Crush and Garnet Red, even the new Riverside Blue is a standard choice. It looks like there will be no yellow and they dropped the highlighter Shock color from the available list...
Paying extra for blue is a good thing? Wish I didn't have to for HBM for my 2017.
Lazerbrainz2k3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:12 PM   #4
Chazzz

Drives: 2018 1LT RS V6 A8 Convertible
My point was that I am partial to bright colors. I have yet to see the new blue in person so I will reserve judgement, how ever in pictures and videos it doesn't appear as bright of a blue. I really like Hyper Blue and had no problem with the added cost, and as popular as it was I was surprised to see GM drop the color...
Chazzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:37 PM   #5
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

Drives: 6 on the Flo' Super Sport
The site still sux like it always has. Tried updating the rims for 10 min. with different rims. The rims were excepted but never updated the picture. Sad. About as dependable as a Chevy ad.
MackSteelPrivateEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:39 PM   #6
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

Quote:
My point was that I am partial to bright colors. I have yet to see the new blue in person so I will reserve judgement, how ever in pictures and videos it doesn't appear as bright of a blue. I really like Hyper Blue and had no problem with the added cost, and as popular as it was I was surprised to see GM drop the color...

Yep ten colors available. 7 out of 10 are run of the mill bland metallics you can find on a Toyota. Sad.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:41 PM   #7
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

I will say the black 1LE hoods look better on the 2019s because they go better with the black grill.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:45 PM   #8
keon718nyc

Drives: Challenger SP Shaker/Arcadia Denali
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackSteelPrivateEye View Post
The site still sux like it always has. Tried updating the rims for 10 min. with different rims. The rims were excepted but never updated the picture. Sad. About as dependable as a Chevy ad.

Yes, looks like they goofed up on a lot of crap. Tried messing with the wheel options as well and got a rim in the back silver and a wheel on the front black from one angle LOL.
keon718nyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 12:47 PM   #9
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

This should be camaros Ad

https://www.chevrolet.com/index/vehi.../overview.html

Holy Sh!t
Listen to the exhaust sound clip.

Headphones suggested.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:48 PM   #10
MackSteelPrivateEye
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by keon718nyc View Post
Yes, looks like they goofed up on a lot of crap. Tried messing with the wheel options as well and got a rim in the back silver and a wheel on the front black from one angle LOL.
I went to Mustangs configurator a while back...worked perfectly!
Old 09-17-2018, 12:51 PM   #11
shaffe

Drives: 21 Bronco
Quote:
Originally Posted by MackSteelPrivateEye View Post
Yep ten colors available. 7 out of 10 are run of the mill bland metallics you can find on a Toyota. Sad.
And of those 10 colors

2 shades of red
2 shades of grey
2 shades of black

I can't believe there is no yellow offered.
it has more power...its available power is like a set kof double Ds (no matter where your face is... theyre everywhere) it has the suspension to mame it matter...(
shaffe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:01 PM   #12
B_Rian

Drives: 2014 2SS
looks like you can't get an SS 1LE in Orange Crush. I don't know if this is just an error with the configurator or not.
B_Rian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:03 PM   #13
EMTNLSS

Drives: 2016 Hyper Blue 2SS
I just want to know when I can buy that second generation splitter. I really like the look and feel like it'll probably fit the older style.

Current Mods: Catch Can | aFe Lowering Springs | GM 2nd Gen Splitter | Hotchkis Sway Bars | MRR FS02 Wheels | Flowmaster Exhaust | Dark Tail Lights | Diode Dynamics Sidemarkers | Roto Fab | Solar TB | PRAY Ported IM | BMR | TSP 1 7/8" Catted Headers | PRAY Tune

Upcoming Mods:
EMTNLSS is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2018, 01:08 PM   #14
V8 Firebird

Drives: ⚡Electric TM3 ⚡
Quote:
Seems I have to pass 19's and save money for next year or next gen because of non Shock yellow available.

Asking question, I don't understand that why GM doesn't want bring Corvette colors or some colors from other cars for new Camaro.

Is cost issue ? or their color suppliers couldn't have enough colors for all new cars in right time ?

However, Camaro is following Mustang drop yellow and orange as their prime bright color in this year unlike Challenger still having yellow...