Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 08-11-2009, 02:30 PM   #141
CamaroSue

Drives: 2019 Corvette GS, 2023 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
My car is way too recognizable right now for that. I'd hate the retaliation if somone was given a chance.
Yeah, I probably couldnt get by with it in the SS right now either! It does stand out a little bit!!
Old 08-11-2009, 02:37 PM   #142
coolman

Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSue View Post
How did they find out it was her? You should only leave it when they have no idea who you are!!! Now, I have no problem confronting these inconsiderate people - but I cant risk something happening to my car!
The guy parked in the same lot everyday where she parked and would park right against her all the time. She left it on his car when leaving for home but didn't think he would probably know who put it on there(she wasn't thinking).
coolman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:39 PM   #143
broncosman

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Send a message via Skype™ to broncosman
omg that pisses me off. I can't wait to catch someone on my car. And if there is damage, I guarantee you, they are going to get reamed by me, the badge will come out and I will threaten them with throwing them in jail for criminal mischief if they do not repair their damages. fu#$ing douchbag tools!!! (unofficially I think we should be allowed to shoot them on sight. help god with the Darwinism)

2SS/RS with painted Rally Stripes
http://www.h-towncamaroclub.com/index.php
broncosman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 02:42 PM   #144
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosman View Post
omg that pisses me off. I can't wait to catch someone on my car. And if there is damage, I guarantee you, they are going to get reamed by me, the badge will come out and I will threaten them with throwing them in jail for criminal mischief if they do not repair their damages. fu#$ing douchbag tools!!! (unofficially I think we should be allowed to shoot them on sight. help god with the Darwinism)
Old 08-11-2009, 02:43 PM   #145
DkknightX
Account Suspended

Drives: 2006 Chevrolet Cobalt SS/SC Stage 2
Quote:
I too thought (hoped) that it was a strange lighting situation that was making a dent seem to be there. lol

I have a really nice third car. (as far as condition anyway lol) I just have a hard time leaving my car at home when I go somewhere. I fully expect things to happen but it doesn't mean I can't be really bummed when they happen. When you are born, it's just a given that you'll get the flu every once in a while. Doesn't mean you gotta like it when it happens.

ANY money paid out on a deductable is money lost. So I'm somehow supposed to be content with it? Yes, if the cost is more than the deductable, I'll use my insurance. I'm still paying out of pocket either way. Hence the reason I say I'll wait a month or so to get it fixed so I don't have the feeling that I was robbed.

I'm thinking the pulled into the spot next to me and didn't have the room. My best freind is a trooper and had AI experience and agrees with me. They hit my rim and tire coming in and pushed through to the car.
Attachment 45051

I know.

I thought about doing an experiment and parking my car but go somewhere else in the lot and just watch it for a few hours. Mihg tbe interesting.
Right on man, right on. I feel for ya. :( Hope you can get it fixed soon man!
DkknightX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:07 PM   #146
Blakout

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS NPP
Quote:
I really need to move to Texas...so many people share the same ideals that I have. Texas has wonderful laws!
Old 08-11-2009, 03:45 PM   #147
"prima"Donna
HWAY STR

Drives: 2010 RJT VIN#7085 & 2014 CRT C7
Quote:
Originally Posted by thebighar View Post
"woman"
GREAT JOB, NOW YOU DID IT. LOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeus View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blakout View Post
Oh no...you did it now...RUN FOR THE HILLS MEN!
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminidreams View Post
Im with ya Donna.. that was low lol..

Michelle..
Old 08-11-2009, 03:47 PM   #148
ironpeddler

Drives: 2010 Shelby GT500
I don't know what I would do if that happened to me. I would lose it!
ironpeddler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 03:50 PM   #149
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ironpeddler View Post
I don't know what I would do if that happened to me. I would lose it!
Well, I'd feel a lot better if I had done it myself. Something about it happening while I wasn't there and it being a stranger just makes it worse. Can't explain it.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:06 PM   #150
theholycow

Drives: '02 GMC Sierra, '80 Lesabre
Quote:
I fully expect things to happen but it doesn't mean I can't be really bummed when they happen. When you are born, it's just a given that you'll get the flu every once in a while. Doesn't mean you gotta like it when it happens.
That right there is the best logic I've seen in this thread.

Quote:
Well, I'd feel a lot better if I had done it myself. Something about it happening while I wasn't there and it being a stranger just makes it worse. Can't explain it.
I agree. I'm pretty upset when I put a dent in my new car, but I'm far more upset when someone else does it. I prefer being able to blame myself and beat myself up about it, I guess.
1980 Buick Lesabre family heirloom with 36,000 miles
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit 2 door I5-2.5 5spd DD lease
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
she really underestimates the damage i would do to her reproductive organs
http://allOffTopic.com is the place for all the naughty stuff you can't get away with on this forum...

Last edited by theholycow; 08-11-2009 at 04:25 PM.
theholycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 04:09 PM   #151
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theholycow View Post
I agree. I'm pretty upset when I put the a dent in my new car, but I'm far more upset when someone else does it. I prefer being able to blame myself and beat myself up about it, I guess.
Old 08-11-2009, 04:20 PM   #152
broncosman

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS
Send a message via Skype™ to broncosman
Quote:
makes ya feel like a neglecting parent, don't it? :(

2SS/RS with painted Rally Stripes
http://www.h-towncamaroclub.com/index.php
broncosman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #153
camaro guy

Drives: 2010 camaro LS
i live in an apartment complex with these damn kids riding their bikes around the parking lot all day. i saw them last week riding their bikes down the hill and jumping off them and letting them run into their moms toyota camry. i had a little chat with them after work in my police uniform about being careful not to ride too close to other peoples cars. havent seen them go near my car..
camaro guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #154
PQ
Booooosted.

Quote:
makes ya feel like a neglecting parent, don't it? :(
I guess that's it. Like someone else spanking your kids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro guy View Post
i live in an apartment complex with these damn kids riding their bikes around the parking lot all day. i saw them last week riding their bikes down the hill and jumping off them and letting them run into their moms toyota camry. i had a little chat with them after work in my police uniform about being careful not to ride too close to other peoples cars. havent seen them go near my car..
Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, so THAT's what a Camry is for.