Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 02-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #1
Pima

Drives: 2013 2ss/rs/1le vr.
cincinnati

i just recieved my 1LE this week and i am looking for a club or just some camaro guys to hang with.
Pima is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2013, 07:11 AM   #2
blue-bayou

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS/Stick
Congratulations, you'll definitely have to bring it around so us others can check it out.
Old 02-08-2013, 08:37 AM   #3
Cincy10SSRS

Drives: 2010 2SS RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by blue-bayou View Post
Congratulations, you'll definitely have to bring it around so us others can check it out.
OK, but I think the OP is asking how/who/where to do that in the Cincy area. Kind of like to know that myself.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Cincy10SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2013, 09:09 AM   #4
Pima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cincy10SSRS View Post
OK, but I think the OP is asking how/who/where to do that in the Cincy area. Kind of like to know that myself.
Where are you at in cincinnati. I am by tricounty mall

Galaxy s3
Old 02-08-2013, 09:31 AM   #5
Cincy10SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pima View Post
Where are you at in cincinnati. I am by tricounty mall
Galaxy s3
Not technically Cincy at all but just across the river in Florence/Burlington area. I'm not really a big "club" guy but I'd probably drop by a show or gathering now and then just to see what other people are doing with their Camaro's if I knew when/where they were happening.
Traded-in car: K&N Typhoon intake, JBA Shorty headers, Solo mid-pipes/hi-flow cats, GMPP Track Pack axle-back, Vmax ported TB, Billet Custom catch can, billet tensioner pulley, Hines Hex Vents, Z/TA rear spoiler, ProCustom headlight covers, Drake black/riveted quarter window covers, GM satin fuel door, chrome and brushed caps/covers under the hood, EmblemPros underhood bowtie & fuel rail "Camaro" plates, chrome "SS" door kick-panels, chrome trunk latch plate & strut rods, Street Scene lower grille ducts w/LED lights, front bowtie-delete, Yates Performance pedals, 35% tint, etc.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:40 AM   #6
blue-bayou

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS/Stick
Quote:
Yes, but I also noticed he posted in the Ohio sticky, where I gave a better response (at least in my mind). But hey, I wish there were more opportunities too. The last couple years CincySpeed has hosted a show/get together which can be fun, but that's once a year. I prefer the dragstrip and Adamz frequents the dragstrip as well. There was a time when a lot in the area would do a day cruise or meet up for dinner, but the main driver (no pun intended) behind those has been banned. I think everyone misses his commentary here.
Old 02-08-2013, 12:02 PM   #7
Pima

Ya sorry guys i posted this first and was directed to the Ohio site

Galaxy s3
Old 02-08-2013, 01:19 PM   #8
steveww
RUSH TWO

Drives: 2014 Camaro 2SS/RS
where is Ohio site

Window tint, Clear bra, 1 7/8 Headers with Hi-flow cats, ADM Performance-CAI, Slotted/Drilled Rotors with Ceramic carbon fiber pads. Painted Calipers, Drag wheels, Outlaw Catback Quad tips, CFD Shifter with Leather boot upgrade, LSA Supercharger, AEM AFR Gauge
steveww is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:59 AM   #9
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Drives: Eve - 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14560
AdamZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 09:40 AM   #10
Cincy10SSRS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pima View Post
Ya sorry guys i posted this first and was directed to the Ohio site .
Galaxy s3
Not trying to PO anyone but the Ohio thread is essentially kind of a semi-private blog for about 4-5 main people who post on it all the time. That's fine but I kind of gave up looking in there.

So, to the OP's original question, is there a Northern Kentucky and/or Cincinnati Camaro club or association that occasionally has a gathering or not?
Old 03-23-2013, 04:40 AM   #11
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Not trying to PO anyone but the Ohio thread is essentially kind of a semi-private blog for about 4-5 main people who post on it all the time. That's fine but I kind of gave up looking in there.

So, to the OP's original question, is there a Northern Kentucky and/or Cincinnati Camaro club or association that occasionally has a gathering or not?
Yea the ohio thread is pretty much dead. The guy that kept everything going got rid of his Camaro, and the little group pretty much went away. The Ohio group is boring imo.
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:08 AM   #12
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenS_84 View Post
Yea the ohio thread is pretty much dead. The guy that kept everything going got rid of his Camaro, and the little group pretty much went away. The Ohio group is boring imo.
Where are you at?

Guys I am at Edgewater every Test and Tune. Just shoot me a PM and we can get a group together and go to the track and then get some quaker steak afterwards
Old 03-23-2013, 05:51 AM   #13
StephenS_84
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post
Where are you at?

Guys I am at Edgewater every Test and Tune. Just shoot me a PM and we can get a group together and go to the track and then get some quaker steak afterwards
Currently Afghanistan. I have a house close to eastgate mall.
StephenS_84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 05:53 AM   #14
AdamZ
Account Suspended

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenS_84 View Post
Currently Afghanistan. I have a house close to eastgate mall.
Tad bit out of my drivable distance haha. Well when you're back in town we'll hit up the track