Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - New England

Old 03-21-2013, 09:07 AM   #71
midlifeSS
You can't take it with u

Drives: 2010 camaro ss/rs,2014 sonic rs
Do you guys allow people from Vermont to go lol. Looks like I'm the only Vermont member on here.Has anyone from Vermont ever gone to this?Are they any camarovans from like concord NH or around the mass border?Are people staying overnight ,it's about a 6 hour drive for me.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:37 AM   #72
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Think we had someone show up from Vermont just never signed up and your more then welcome to come if you wanna Camarovan from Concord area lemme know and we can arrange it.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 11:52 AM   #73
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys
Quote:
Originally Posted by molloni View Post
Don't worry...it's always on standby.

And what's with so many of you changing your login names?
I'm still me

(what's with the new smilies? I like this one --> EVERY. DAMN. DAY. of my life lately)

But anyway....

NC will be representin' there baby
Vaca is already planned. I'm trying to win longest drive

<----ahhh
Old 03-21-2013, 12:38 PM   #74
PAUL SS
The Mark of Excellence

Drives: 2010 ABM 1SS RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post
I'm still me

(what's with the new smilies? I like this one --> EVERY. DAMN. DAY. of my life lately)

But anyway....

NC will be representin' there baby
Vaca is already planned. I'm trying to win longest drive

<----ahhh
Yippee!
Old 03-21-2013, 01:17 PM   #75
irocnroll

Drives: '91 RS Vert, '11 Grand Cherokee
Mark me as Maybe. Are the CT guys meeting up anywhere before hand to caravan in?
irocnroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:14 AM   #76
stt816

Drives: 2012 Black 2SS/RS M6
Stamford, CT here, I'm in!
Pfadt Race Engineering 1.25" Lowering Springs| Pfadt Spec Performance Street Alignment|ZL1 Front Bumper Conversion|ZL1 20x9 Rims|Pirelli P Zero All Season Plus 275/40R20Y Square Setup||Footwell Lighting|G2 Gold Painted Brake Calipers
Stainless Power Long Tube Headers|Cold Air Inductions Cold Air Intake|VMAX CNC Spiral Ported Throttle Body|Stainless Works Retro Chambered Catback| Vitesse Throttle Controller
--Jannetty Racing Enterprises Dyno Tuned|408 RWHP
stt816 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:22 AM   #77
One-Bad-ZL1
So easy to love Camaros

Drives: 2013 ZL1 VR #3457
Send a message via Yahoo to One-Bad-ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by irocnroll View Post
Mark me as Maybe. Are the CT guys meeting up anywhere before hand to caravan in?
Yes sir! Where you comin from so we can decide on a good location for everyone. I go to the Hopkinton,MA rally point and camarovan in with them. Last year I had 4 others with me for the trip up. Looks like we'll beat that this year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stt816 View Post
Stamford, CT here, I'm in!
Awesome!
Old 03-23-2013, 12:23 PM   #78
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

I'll be heading directly to Emerald Square Mall this year. If anyone else is going directly there like last year lemme know maybe i can help with formation prep like someone took the time to do last year which was awesome.

Also anyone North of Mass who wants to meet up and roll down in a group lemme know maybe we can meet up in Manchester or Merrimack it's a decent central meeting location. If anyone north of concord say Vermont/Far north NH or Maine isn't looking to leave from way up north that early to be at this i do have plenty of tenting room at my current residence and was given the OK for tenting only by the folks but BBQ etc. will be provided if anyone takes me up on this offer.

Normally those coming from NH meet up in Burlington. Then travel down to Hopkinton and meet up with everyone else before heading to the Mall for the final meet up and picture event.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile

Last edited by Evil-Bee-NH; 03-24-2013 at 01:39 AM.
Old 03-23-2013, 02:21 PM   #79
rickyrocket

Drives: 2015 blk 1 SS
No MoHo's...Damn!!forgot to add the official "IN'

Last edited by rickyrocket; 03-26-2013 at 06:51 AM.
rickyrocket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:33 PM   #80
molloni
Capt. Organization!

Drives: Black 2010 2LT/RS Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil-Bee-NH View Post
I'll be heading directly to Emerald Square Mall this year. If anyone else is going directly there like last year lemme know maybe i can help with formation prep like someone took the time to do last year which was awesome.

Also anyone North of Mass who wants to meet up and roll down in a group lemme know maybe we can meet up in Manchester or Merrimack it's a decent central meeting location.
For those of you leaving from Northern MA and southern NH, we have a rally point in Burlington, MA, from which we head to Hopkington, MA to meet up with another group. Last year, there were something like 13 of us who met in Burlington alone...if you want to just meet us in RI at the mall, that's fine, but keep in mind that we make a statement all they way down there.

I'll post more info on rally points as the event gets closer. You can also view the info from last year.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:47 PM   #81
TRC-SS
700RWHP-650TQ

Drives: 2011 Forged LS3 Supercharged/Cammed
Quote:
Originally Posted by molloni View Post
For those of you leaving from Northern MA and southern NH, we have a rally point in Burlington, MA, from which we head to Hopkington, MA to meet up with another group. Last year, there were something like 13 of us who met in Burlington alone...if you want to just meet us in RI at the mall, that's fine, but keep in mind that we make a statement all they way down there.

I'll post more info on rally points as the event gets closer. You can also view the info from last year.
Yea...damn Evil (not so scary) Bee tryin to change our years and years of planning!!

Its a must to have everyone to meet at the rally points to have the last rally be the HUGE rally likes its been. Nothings screams HOLY SHIT like 50+ camaros on the highway!!
Old 03-23-2013, 08:08 PM   #82
One-Bad-ZL1
So easy to love Camaros

Drives: 2013 ZL1 VR #3457
Send a message via Yahoo to One-Bad-ZL1
HOLY SHIT!!!!
Old 03-23-2013, 10:16 PM   #83
Crashnburn7

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
So what is this all about? Is there any criteria you have to meet? This sounds interesting to me and looks like its on a sunday so I am pretty interested. Someone let me know what this is all about and what goes on here..Thanks

-Steve
Crashnburn7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 10:53 PM   #84
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRC-SS View Post
Yea...damn Evil (not so scary) Bee tryin to change our years and years of planning!!

Its a must to have everyone to meet at the rally points to have the last rally be the HUGE rally likes its been. Nothings screams HOLY SHIT like 50+ camaros on the highway!!

Your one to talk Mr. I've got two years of plans that interfere with RICOA... granted the 3B's was a good excuse but not gonna fly two years in a row gonna bring a cardboard cutout of you with a mustache on it. Besides meeting at the Mall doesn't ruin that 50+ Camarovan into RICOA and you more then anyone else knows not to mess with your sugar momma when she has a request that still lets you go to the car show without drugging, black-mailing or kidnapping her.