Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 03-17-2009, 12:32 AM   #29
TJ91
:chevy:

Drives: 2LT/RS
Wow didnt even notice that they didnt fix the door issue! That was brought up before and i remember it was said that it would be fixed for production. And that was officially number 1. SO i guess youll have to get used to that
I tried to get them to turn on the ABL but they had already tried to see it before but it was too bright outside.
I put the Hazards on and Hylton wanted to get a pic with those on.
When i turned on the Halos, the parking lights were not on. But im not sure how it is on the official production cars.
Have you guys seen the exhaust note vid yet?
I will post pics, it took me hours to find out how to take the pics from my Iphone and then put it on the computer, then i realized that i could do mobile uploads on Facebook and just copy them from there. Only problme is that these pics are way better then the ones i took. I will post the ABM LS i saw, as well as an IOM SS with CGM stripes.
Just so you guys know, a Red SS with GFX flew by me and it sounded nice
TJ91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:36 AM   #30
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
Sick!
Old 03-17-2009, 12:39 AM   #31
JMAN311

Drives: 2013 F-150 Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Wow didnt even notice that they didnt fix the door issue! That was brought up before and i remember it was said that it would be fixed for production. And that was officially number 1. SO i guess youll have to get used to that
I tried to get them to turn on the ABL but they had already tried to see it before but it was too bright outside.
I put the Hazards on and Hylton wanted to get a pic with those on.
When i turned on the Halos, the parking lights were not on. But im not sure how it is on the official production cars.
Have you guys seen the exhaust note vid yet?
I will post pics, it took me hours to find out how to take the pics from my Iphone and then put it on the computer, then i realized that i could do mobile uploads on Facebook and just copy them from there. Only problme is that these pics are way better then the ones i took. I will post the ABM LS i saw, as well as an IOM SS with CGM stripes.
Just so you guys know, a Red SS with GFX flew by me and it sounded nice
Since it had the GFX...think it might have had other GMPP items......like the performance mufflers maybe?
2013 Camaro ZL1 A6|SIM
2010 Camaro 2SS/RS|M6|CGM Exterior|Gray Int
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
JMAN311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 12:40 AM   #32
TJ91

Possibly, it did sound nice but it wasnt too loud. Sorry guys, i tried to chase, heck im surprised i didnt get pulled over for the amount of cutting off i did, and then red light, and it was all pointless because this car was GONE
Old 03-17-2009, 12:41 AM   #33
JMAN311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camarino View Post
lol guys i meant 'scoop' like in the 'inside scoop (info)' or like 'whats the deal with..?' lol sry
lol, ok....when I saw the "no" i thought you were meaning "notice" the scoop instead of "know" the scoop
2013 Camaro ZL1 A6|SIM
2000 Camaro SS|M6|SLP headers|SLP center mounted quad exhaust|Magnaflow muffler|Hypertech programmed
2001 Corvette|M6|LG Motorsports Headers|Corsa Touring Cat-back|Magnaflow X Pipe|Hurst short-throw|Dyno tuned
Old 03-17-2009, 12:43 AM   #34
JMAN311

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJ91 View Post
Possibly, it did sound nice but it wasnt too loud. Sorry guys, i tried to chase, heck im surprised i didnt get pulled over for the amount of cutting off i did, and then red light, and it was all pointless because this car was GONE
u mean you didn't want to cause an accident to see if there were symbols on the tops of the exhaust tips?
2013 Camaro ZL1 A6|SIM
Old 03-17-2009, 12:46 AM   #35
Camarino
DrIvE iT LiKe Ya STOLE It

Drives: 2005 Mustang, '68 Camaro Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMAN311 View Post
lol, ok....when I saw the "no" i thought you were meaning "notice" the scoop instead of "know" the scoop
lol sry thats my PC shorthand getting the better of me
Old 03-17-2009, 12:50 AM   #36
TJ91

I wish i could drive it!
Atleast i did with the v6, wait no i didnt
Old 03-17-2009, 12:56 AM   #37
blackZbandit

Drives: BLACK ON BLACK 2012 CAMARO SS
I went in to work with a huuuuge smile on my face and in an absolutely great mood... even though I'm not getting my car anythime soon it just feels great to know that they're finally here!!!

****Thanks to Silver Streak for the pic I used to make this sig****
blackZbandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:00 AM   #38
Goblue

Drives: 2010 Black LT
Just want to add how proud I am to be a part of this site and all the greatness that comes with it. Thanks obviously to GM, but especially to you guys that bring us all these great posts, presents, tidbits, whatever you want to call it. Thanks again.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:00 AM   #39
cam2fst4u

Drives: 08 SS trailblazer,08 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to cam2fst4u
Awesome pics wish i could have been there
cam2fst4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:03 AM   #40
JMAN311

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goblue View Post
Just want to add how proud I am to be a part of this site and all the greatness that comes with it. Thanks obviously to GM, but especially to you guys that bring us all these great posts, presents, tidbits, whatever you want to call it. Thanks again.
+1

this is the best forum...EVER. And I mean EVER!
2013 Camaro ZL1 A6|SIM
Old 03-17-2009, 01:06 AM   #41
Lakailb87

Drives: 03 RSX Type S
I remember when the concept first came out. It really doesn't seem that long ago, especially since they didn't say at the time if it was for sure going to go into production. The car came out extremely fast however it still has been a long wait and I can't believe that the day finally is here
Lakailb87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 01:30 AM   #42
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Okay I'm back and first let me say that we have a fine group of folks here on Camaro5.com. I met DGthe3, HeatherR, TJ91, CanadianCamaro, Thwick, austinpowersIII and Super60. Had a fantastic time and it was a pleasure meeting you all!

On to business - the first thing I need to say is whoever ordered IOM with polished wheels -

This is chameleon paint. It's not one solid color like the red, it changes hues depending on where you are standing. We were looking at it outside (where you really need to be looking at it) and to be honest, looks more "special paint" then the RJT cars. People not in the know will think it's a custom paint. If you are looking for a paint that dances, this is it.
Attached Images