Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Other Generations > 4th Generation Camaros

Old 01-09-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
Bulldogwinters
SS #2431

Drives: 2001 Pewter Camaro SS
93-97 Ground effects

Okay, so I was very foolish with my money this summer. I spent about 900 dollars total on a ground effects package. It's been sitting in my garage since August. I have the money to put them on, but my plans have changed since then. I'm most likely going to sell my current Camaro and get a new one... so that leaves my 900 dollars worth of polyurethane laying in my house. I'm wanting to sell it, but I didn't want to go off ebay. I want to make sure the person buying this is serious about it and isn't just wasting their money like I did.
To any Mods reading this thread, I posted this here rather than the for sale section because it seems to me all the parts in that area are for 5th gens.
so Anyone out there interested? I'm open to almost all offers.

Front ground effects piece: Wings West F-1 style http://www.wingswest.com/catalog/p33...duct_info.html
Rear Ground effects: Rksport CA-100 rear Valance http://www.rksport.com/main/part_det...mdid=1&catid=4
Side Skirts: I bought these side skirts from Lookingoodinred. as far as i know they were never installed on his car, just painted red.

Sorry for the poor picture quality, My garage is freezing so I moved them to my room.
Bulldogwinters is offline   Reply With Quote