Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 09-25-2014, 07:06 PM   #1
Towlie

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS L99
Thanks To ADM

I wanted to say a big thanks to Andy from ADM. I ordered my trans cooler from them and it was a painless process, which is always good. I got around to the instal and the drivers side hose was to short, so i figured put two wrenches on that bitch and turn it a little toward the radiator. Thats when one of my wrenches slipped mid turn and I cracked the cooler just below the fitting. shut down shop for the night.

Called Andy at ADM and sent 4 photos over for him to look at. It seems the configuration for the radiator has changed slightly and he had a 2013 SS that he said he was going to do a mock-up on. He was very patient with me and very respectful which counts for a lot in my book.

That was two days ago. Today I received my replacement cooler which I purchased, did the instal and it fit like a silk glove! temps are down and I'm ready for my 4C circle D stall on Wednesday! Proper customer service, quality product, and the willingness to really listen to customers when they speak. Thank you Andy and ADM and I would recommend them to anyone looking for service or parts.
Towlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 05:26 PM   #2
ADM PERFORMANCE

Drives: Anything I want
Quote:
Originally Posted by Towlie View Post
I wanted to say a big thanks to Andy from ADM. I ordered my trans cooler from them and it was a painless process, which is always good. I got around to the instal and the drivers side hose was to short, so i figured put two wrenches on that bitch and turn it a little toward the radiator. Thats when one of my wrenches slipped mid turn and I cracked the cooler just below the fitting. shut down shop for the night.

Called Andy at ADM and sent 4 photos over for him to look at. It seems the configuration for the radiator has changed slightly and he had a 2013 SS that he said he was going to do a mock-up on. He was very patient with me and very respectful which counts for a lot in my book.

That was two days ago. Today I received my replacement cooler which I purchased, did the instal and it fit like a silk glove! temps are down and I'm ready for my 4C circle D stall on Wednesday! Proper customer service, quality product, and the willingness to really listen to customers when they speak. Thank you Andy and ADM and I would recommend them to anyone looking for service or parts.
Im glad it went well for you and our cooler is doing as advertsed
ADM PERFORMANCE is offline   Reply With Quote