Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 09-05-2012, 10:13 PM   #29
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy_Camaro View Post
Well here in Lake Stevens, my Camaro is in the shop for a few days to get it repaired after I was tboned on Friday. Repair estimate is $2000. The at fault party is avoiding their insurance company so I have to use mine to fix it. Plus, I have been in pain and got diagnosed with whiplash. I know the damage looks minor and the accident was in a parking lot, she was going WAY too fast.

So for the first time in my life, I am hiring an attorney for diminished value, the cost to replace my two kids car seats and pain/suffering/injuries. The at fault insurance company flat out told me they will not pay me for injuries because it was in a parking lot.
So, they think you can't get hurt in a parking lot??? That's messed up.
Old 09-05-2012, 10:15 PM   #30
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Drives: PSHHH UWISH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iroczlover View Post
yes we have lol.

Sorry tim I am trying to come up with ways to make me laugh a co worker of mine passed away today. plus surgery tomorrow.
Sorry to hear about that Tammy i sure hope things get better, i for one believe there truly is a better place than here!
Quote:
Well here in Lake Stevens, my Camaro is in the shop for a few days to get it repaired after I was tboned on Friday. Repair estimate is $2000. The at fault party is avoiding their insurance company so I have to use mine to fix it. Plus, I have been in pain and got diagnosed with whiplash. I know the damage looks minor and the accident was in a parking lot, she was going WAY too fast.

So for the first time in my life, I am hiring an attorney for diminished value, the cost to replace my two kids car seats and pain/suffering/injuries. The at fault insurance company flat out told me they will not pay me for injuries because it was in a parking lot.
Definitely get an attorney, my oldest daughter was in an accident years ago in a parking lot and the insurers company settled within 30 days for 25k cash! I admit she had a broken arm from the impact and is was really questionable whether the other driver was drinking but an accident is an accident! Makes you wonder about insurance companies?
Old 09-05-2012, 10:17 PM   #31
MARINE1991

Drives: COTW 8/29/11 2010 CAMARO
where is judge judy....
MARINE1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 10:22 PM   #32
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

She just ruled Dave that our thread is not Copyright Infringement!
Old 09-05-2012, 11:36 PM   #33
Prime Time

Drives: 2012 Camaro 1LT
My name is Tim too! I live in Normandy Park a little area within the city of Des Moines. Bought my first american car back on june 27th, 2012 a '12 camaro 1LT. New to this type of forum things and really have never been to a meet or rally even when I owned a civic HB or a G35 all done up back in the day. Now that I owned a camaro it's diff. I do feel the love, respect, and help among C5 enthusiasts. I now have more appreciation for all generations of camaros. I can actually point out a 1st gen Camaro on the road and really admire it.

Anyhow, Im looking for a lot of advice (i.e GM front lip for my V6 and side skirts and zl1 bumper conversion), where to get them for a good deal, reputable paint job, etc.... and understand more about the camaro.
Prime Time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:01 AM   #34
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by With envy View Post
Okay, when are you coming over here again? I'm assuming you went through here last weekend on your way to or from Newport. I didn't see the thread about that until after it was over, otherwise, I would have told you to stop by and see us! You could have joined one of the cruises to Mt. Rainier that took place on Saturday and Sunday.
Newport WA is about 20 miles north of where I live here in Elk... not Newport, Oregon!

Quote:

You go get 'em girl!

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:27 AM   #35
Candy_Camaro
Amanda

Drives: 2014 ZL1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladybugsmom View Post
So, they think you can't get hurt in a parking lot??? That's messed up.
Yep! If you see ALL of the photos from the scene, I left skid marks while the other driver did not. And her car bounced off of mine and was a few feet away, while she pushed my car a foot to the opposite side. So in photos, my car is NEXT to my skid marks. They can't argue that I didn't leave the skid marks on the road because the lot gets swept by a street sweeper at least weekly. This happened last Friday and the lot was clean by Tuesday.
Candy_Camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 07:38 AM   #36
Ladybugsmom
Older than I look....

Drives: 2010 VR Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post
My name is Tim too! I live in Normandy Park a little area within the city of Des Moines. Bought my first american car back on june 27th, 2012 a '12 camaro 1LT. New to this type of forum things and really have never been to a meet or rally even when I owned a civic HB or a G35 all done up back in the day. Now that I owned a camaro it's diff. I do feel the love, respect, and help among C5 enthusiasts. I now have more appreciation for all generations of camaros. I can actually point out a 1st gen Camaro on the road and really admire it.

Anyhow, Im looking for a lot of advice (i.e GM front lip for my V6 and side skirts and zl1 bumper conversion), where to get them for a good deal, reputable paint job, etc.... and understand more about the camaro.

Uh-oh... This could get confusing... Tim (Farthestnorth), Tim (Tlcamaro), and now Tim (Prime Time)...
Tammy, you paying attention??? I might need help keeping them straight!!

BTW, Tammy, good luck with surgery today. Let us know how you're doing, OK??
Old 09-06-2012, 08:22 AM   #37
Steve Dallas
Commits weekly crime

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farthestnorth View Post
So how many people who here on Camaro5 know anything about the get together at Deception Pass State Park on October 5th??
Didn't know about it, but sounds like fun!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:11 AM   #38
BAD Z/28

Drives: 79 Z/28
Are we the only ones headed to Long Beach tomorrow? Everyone is missing out on a real good time. It's the end of the world rod run and it is the biggest and best rod run of the year. Come on down
Old 09-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #39
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Dallas View Post
Didn't know about it, but sounds like fun!
Man i sure hope to see you again, get your tent out for one last trip this year at Deception Pass!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime Time View Post

Welcome Tim, a very close friend of mine lives in Normandy Park his name is Todd Fultz and family!
Old 09-06-2012, 09:40 AM   #40
RED DEMON SS
OFF THE CHAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by BAD Z/28 View Post
Are we the only ones headed to Long Beach tomorrow? Everyone is missing out on a real good time. It's the end of the world rod run and it is the biggest and best rod run of the year. Come on down
If i wasn't slammed with work i would be coming to this for sure!
Have fun and be safe!
Old 09-06-2012, 01:29 PM   #41
With envy
It's a Synergy thing..

Drives: 2010 Synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by heRS View Post
Newport WA is about 20 miles north of where I live here in Elk... not Newport, Oregon!
I had a feeling when I posted that, that I would wind up looking like an idiot.
Call me impulsive. That'll teach me not to read posts late at night when I'm all bleary-eyed!
So when are you coming over again? Does somebody have to put some more parts up for sale?

With envy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:27 PM   #42
Dragonlady
Lovin' it!

Drives: 2010 Synergy or a '83 Z-28.
I don't know about this...Lucky I have my hip waiters on, cuz I'm thinkin' it's going to get realllllyyyyy deep in here!

Shawn, ONE MORE UP! We are going to look up Dale, since I know he knows where all the happenin's are at Long Beach

Candy, sorry about your baby! I have my fingers crossed for you, that's fer sure!

Oh, Happy Friday to meeee!!!!!!!!!