Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-06-2021, 06:31 PM   #57
Hilflos

Drives: 2015 1SS / RS NPP

Me and the navigator there used to get coffee every morning before work. Blanket over the passenger seat, or rear seat if I had another passenger along with us.

He passed last year, just a few weeks over a year ago. He was fourteen. In the five years the Camaro and he were around together, he was in it nearly every day I was. All it took was a little extra vacuuming. He was worth it.

These days, I've got a Winter car too, that doubles as the dog hauler. The young hound I've got now's not quite civilized enough to be bumped up to navigator, yet. She's got a dog hammock as someone suggested a few pages ago. It does a good job of protecting everything from her. Again, a little extra cleaning is all that's ever been needed.
2015 1SS/RS M6 NPP short throw shifter - ARH LT's, PTB, 3.91 gears on an Eaton Tru-trac, 1LE suspension, steering wheel and splitter, Z28 upper outer control arm bushings, spoiler, grille and CAI, DSE solid subframe bushings, 6th gen 1LE wheels (OEM)
Hilflos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 10:21 PM   #58
DB Cooper

Drives: 2010SS
I went with the tried and true old comforter wrapped up around the back seat. The problem isn't getting the dogs into the car; it's luring Schatzi out of the back seat. She'll hang out back there for 20 minutes typically after we get home, before she finally decides to climb out and see if she's missing out on anything in the house.
Attached Images

2010SS 6 speed - Hennessey HPE650 Serial #14

DB Cooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 12:18 AM   #59
GetSmart

Drives: 2013 Black SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilflos View Post

Me and the navigator there used to get coffee every morning before work. Blanket over the passenger seat, or rear seat if I had another passenger along with us.

He passed last year, just a few weeks over a year ago. He was fourteen. In the five years the Camaro and he were around together, he was in it nearly every day I was. All it took was a little extra vacuuming. He was worth it.

These days, I've got a Winter car too, that doubles as the dog hauler. The young hound I've got now's not quite civilized enough to be bumped up to navigator, yet. She's got a dog hammock as someone suggested a few pages ago. It does a good job of protecting everything from her. Again, a little extra cleaning is all that's ever been needed.

He looks like a great dog and navigator. Lots of great memories!
Rotofab CAI, VMAX PTB, Borla S axle-back, Dynatech SuperMaxx 1 7/8" headers/HF cats, No weeds exhaust diverters, Apex air scoop & catch can, Rohana wheels, MPD1 Z-Force Hood, BTR Stage 3 cam, Vitesse Throttle Controller, etc...
GetSmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2021, 07:48 PM   #60
tomlink

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2LT RS
Send a message via Skype™ to tomlink
A thread revived after 10 years! And so many great replies. I honestly have never needed the Camaro for this, but asking my Gerberian Shepski to not leave any hair is like standing in the rain expecting not to get wet. My wife purchased a harness that we haven't tried yet. Only short trips to the vet untethered.

My boys Sherman and Spencer.
Attached Images

tomlink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 05:23 AM   #61
4.0=SS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS RS IOM/Blk, Borla
Any ideas for protecting the sides of the back area? -where a door would be if it was a four-door?
4.0=SS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2021, 11:41 AM   #62
Arogg
A legend in his own mind

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS M6
My pup used to always ride with me in the Camaro. Now that i have a Yukon beater hes usually in there now. As long as his nails are upkept, i have zero issues with my boy in the car. Also, his name is Chevy
Attached Images

Color matched OEM GFX / VIS Carbon Fiber Hood (absolute trash quality and customer service ) / Heritage Grille / 5% Windows / 30% Windshield tint with 5% visor strip / Tinted Exterior Lights / Streetfighter LA Spoiler / Morimoto XB LED fogs / LED sidemarkers / Airaid CAI / Hurst Short Throw / TSP LT's / No cats / No resonator / Corsa Xtreme Catback / Trifecta Tune / Factory amp replaced / 2 JL Audio 12's in the trunk / MRR 228 Wheels / BMR Springs / Moog Endlinks / R1 Concepts Rotors & Pads
Arogg is offline   Reply With Quote