Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 10-17-2012, 12:48 AM   #15
Renegade
Banned

Drives: Camaro SS Edition
Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by mntgome1 View Post
This is one thing Im stubborn with.... my eating habits are the worst...I cant stick to a diet worth shyt.
What do you normall eat daily? have you bother looking at the calories?
Renegade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:49 AM   #16
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
2 weeks ago.....gotta get back with the program and stop eating the fat foods that mess up my stomach both inside and out.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 12:51 AM   #17
Renegade
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Renegade Send a message via MSN to Renegade Send a message via Yahoo to Renegade Send a message via Skype™ to Renegade
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtrimpi87 View Post
Thanks man. Felt good to get back. The gym used to be my second home lol I could easily spend 4 hours a night there when I was in my prime. Couldnt stand missing the gym for anything. Ive been meaning to get back for a while. Only thing I'm not looking forward to is getting back on my diet. Dozens of eggs, oatmeal, fish, chicken, yams, brown rice, broccoli, spinach.......yum lol

If anybody needs diet advice feel free to ask. I spent about a year researching and designing and refining my diet to suit my needs at any given time. There really is a science behind it if you want to go hardcore. Its amazing what different foods can do for you when you eat them at different times in different amounts etc.
I'm proud of you you been through alot so good to see you finally getting things right. Do you like to grill your foods aswell?

This is the reason i made this thread to help other's and for other's to lend a hand in making us all healthy.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:52 AM   #18
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnighter View Post
2 weeks ago.....gotta get back with the program and stop eating the fat foods that mess up my stomach both inside and out.
Sounds like you got a bad case of diarrhea.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:55 AM   #19
mntgome1

Drives: 2012 AGM 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade View Post
What do you normall eat daily? have you bother looking at the calories?
Calories.... We gonna talk about Calories... Calories... (in my Allen Iverson Voice)
J/K I eat pretty good when it comes to my meals.... My problem in my snacks man. Gottas have my cookies, Hint of Lime Tostitos, dont even attempt to take a Champagne Kola out of my hands...

And my newfound Love man are these Blue Diamond Alomonds (Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce).
Old 10-17-2012, 12:57 AM   #20
Renegade
Banned

Quote:
Calories.... We gonna talk about Calories... Calories... (in my Allen Iverson Voice)
J/K I eat pretty good when it comes to my meals.... My problem in my snacks man. Gottas have my cookies, Hint of Lime Tostitos, dont even attempt to take a Champagne Kola out of my hands...
Do i have to get Major payne on you? I suggest you pass the chips and soda section. Or for now on have your girl do the shopping for you.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:58 AM   #21
Dtrimpi87
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Quote:
This is one thing Im stubborn with.... my eating habits are the worst...I cant stick to a diet worth shyt.
I used to be the same way. Its all mental. Once you get past the first week its pretty easy. You gotta make sure you treat yourself to one "cheat" meal a week of whatever it is that you crave, big ass quadruple bacon cheeseburger, a pizza, whatever.

When it comes to weightlifting and body transformations I firmly believe diet is 40% of the battle. Through my experiences I have come to plateaus in my weight lifting or weight loss where no matter how hard I shocked my body or how much I changed up my workout I just could not push past the plateau. Once I learned the science of nutrition I could blow past a plateau simply by changing simple things like protein and carb consumption.

Ive done the more extreme form of diets mostly when it came to putting on weight and increasing my size. When I didnt have time to make meals I would take boiled skinless chicken breasts and put them in a blender with water and puree them and drink it on the go. Yes its disgusting and I gagged, a lot, but its the only way I could meet my protein requirements of the day. Ive done the raw eggs, carb loading with yams, etc. I remember one particular Thanksgiving my family was enjoying a delicious feast and it happened to land on a no protein day so I was eating plates of yams lol
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #22
Renegade
Banned

First week or month can be brutal on your mind, body and soul. I've never had bacon before..
Old 10-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #23
midnighter
Account Suspended

Quote:
Sounds like you got a bad case of diarrhea.
Yes, it's since I got off my healthy food diet. I also spend too much time effin around in this forum and don't get anything else done up in here.

Did you like that?
Old 10-17-2012, 01:05 AM   #24
Dtrimpi87
Banned

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS A6 & 2011 1LT/RS
Quote:

And my newfound Love man are these Blue Diamond Alomonds (Bold Wasabi & Soy Sauce).
The blue diamond almonds are awesome. Eat them up. They have a lot of salt in them so drink a lot of water to flush the salt but almonds are a super food. Almonds are a big part of my diets. When I get hungry between meals, even though I eat a meal every two hours when im dieting, I just grab some almonds.
Dtrimpi87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 01:07 AM   #25
Renegade
Banned

Midnighter Your a comedian man. Don't kill this thread bro easy on the smileys lol. If you need any help feel free to ask we're here to help not judge you.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:08 AM   #26
midnighter
Account Suspended

Quote:
Midnighter Your a comedian man. Don't kill this thread bro easy on the smileys lol. If you need any help feel free to ask we're here to help not judge you.
Old 10-17-2012, 01:09 AM   #27
Renegade
Banned

Appreciate it bro. When was the last time you worked out 2 weeks ago right?
Old 10-17-2012, 01:10 AM   #28
midnighter
Account Suspended

On the 3rd of this month but then I caught a cold and never got back into City Fitness Gym.