Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast

Old 01-29-2012, 10:04 AM   #1
Genious
Army EOD Tech

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Audio installation between Savannah and Jacksonville

Just like the title says, I'm looking for good quality work, clean install and clear sound. Any recommendations?
Old 01-29-2012, 08:36 PM   #2
Genious
Army EOD Tech

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS
Does this mean that no one thinks any audio installation places between here and there aren't worth a s**t
Old 01-30-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
Kiowa88
Out Front!

Drives: OH-58D (R)
I'm here in Savannah and I honestly haven't heard of any audio shops around town that stand out. Sorry man. There is a guy named jkyoung1 who had a system installed awhile back, he might be able to set you up with someone. I saw/heard it in person and it sounds pretty good and looked clean IMO.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:26 PM   #4
1FAST SS

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
I don't know much about GA and FL install shops, but there is a great shop in the NC. He did my Camaro and the results were great. His rates are very good and the quality is the best I have seen. The shops name is Autogressive.

Here is the link that shows my install: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=150729

CAI Cold Air Induction, ADM Race Scoop, Apex Washer Bottle Kit, Vengeance Racing Kaotic Cam, DOD/VVT delete and LS3 conversion, American Racing LT Headers, American Racing Headers Off Road pipes, Borla S-Type Catback, FTI Billet Triple Disk 3600 rpm Torque Converter, DSS Aluminium Drive Shaft, AAC Plasma DRL's, Showstopper LED Sidemarkers,Carbon FIber Bow Ties, 35% Window Tint, Llyod's Floor Mats, JBL MS-8 Sound Processor, 2 Alpine PDX-1.600, Alpine PDX-4.100, JL Audio C5-650, JL Audio C5-650x, Alpine T10 Type R Shallow Mount, Stinger Dry Cell Battery
1FAST SS is offline   Reply With Quote