Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com
 
Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum


Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-12-2012, 10:26 AM   #15
MarkSS
 
MarkSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Z/28
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doglife1LE View Post
Congratulations Mark!!! What color and options did you get?
White, 1SS, NPP - nothing else. I did order red fender stripes that I think will complement the red calipers and recall the concept 1LE. They are the only part of my car that I already have

Super excited to drive it! I have been without a Camaro since March.
MarkSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:34 AM   #16
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 5,329
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkSS View Post
White, 1SS, NPP - nothing else. I did order red fender stripes that I think will complement the red calipers and recall the concept 1LE. They are the only part of my car that I already have

Super excited to drive it! I have been without a Camaro since March.
Nice. Are you going to keep the flat black hood and have the stripes cut into the vinyl like the concept? I think it will look great.
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 11:42 AM   #17
MarkSS
 
MarkSS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2014 Z/28
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Minnesota
Posts: 409
I am keeping the hood wrap, but the stripe I ordered from GM accessories does not extend onto the hood. I always liked the Ron Fellows edition Z06 and this will be a similar look. It might be worth checking into a stripe that matches the concept though.
MarkSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:34 PM   #18
Doglife1LE
 
Drives: 2013 1LE, 2004 Silverado
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: East Bay, California
Posts: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkSS View Post
I am keeping the hood wrap, but the stripe I ordered from GM accessories does not extend onto the hood. I always liked the Ron Fellows edition Z06 and this will be a similar look. It might be worth checking into a stripe that matches the concept though.
That is going to look sick . I feel the same about the Ron Fellows Z06. I'm still running all the different ideas through my head that I want to do with the car when I get.
Doglife1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 04:37 PM   #19
PYROLYSIS
Remember the Charleston 9
 
PYROLYSIS's Avatar
 
Drives: 2004 KME PREDATOR, 2014 2SS/RS/1LE
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Summerv1LE SC
Posts: 5,329
It looks like white is the most popular color ordered by the guys on Camaro 5. It looks awesome in white but I think I'll be getting Victory Red.
__________________
BRING BACK THE B4C POLICE CAMARO!
2002 V-6 5 speed rally red (current camaro) Also driven:1992 Z-28 305 auto Red w/ black stripes (anniversary), 2001 V-6 auto light pewter metallic,1991 RS V-6 auto Black
PYROLYSIS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:32 PM   #20
Cooley
 
Cooley's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 2SS 1LE
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Bluff City, Baby!!!
Posts: 563
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
It looks like white is the most popular color ordered by the guys on Camaro 5. It looks awesome in white but I think I'll be getting Victory Red.
I just want to promote..Inferno Orange Metallic.
__________________
Cooley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:15 PM   #21
rrpilot
 
Drives: Chevy Trailblazer, Ford Flex
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: SoCal
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyD@RodgersChevrolet View Post
Thanks - GO Tigers!! I wish I could have stayed up
to watch Verlander - sounds like he was THE MAN!!!

Still 1100 status, however, there is a very very small
number of 1LE's available this week - 87 total.

Hopefully your dealer can get yours through

Not sure if others caught this but found this interesting in Becky's post in order tracking section. Notice she said 87 1LE's this week and MarkSS VIN ends in 87

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkSS View Post
BUILT VIN 2G1FS1EW2D9150087

Last edited by rrpilot; 10-12-2012 at 06:17 PM. Reason: spelling, added quote
rrpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 06:34 PM   #22
Doglife1LE
 
Drives: 2013 1LE, 2004 Silverado
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: East Bay, California
Posts: 368
Quote:
Originally Posted by rrpilot View Post
Not sure if others caught this but found this interesting in Becky's post in order tracking section. Notice she said 87 1LE's this week and MarkSS VIN ends in 87
I didn't notice that. Good catch. Becky was responding to me in that post. I think she meant there will be 87 orders accepted this week on top of the ones that were built because I don't even have a TPW yet and she told me to check back Tuesday to see if I'm one of the 87.
Doglife1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:02 AM   #23
Tara Martin
Loves Camaros
 
Tara Martin's Avatar
 
Drives: Red '79 Z28, '17 HBM M6 ZL-1!
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Corpus Christi, TX
Posts: 1,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by PYROLYSIS View Post
It looks like white is the most popular color ordered by the guys on Camaro 5. It looks awesome in white but I think I'll be getting Victory Red.



Nice choice, Pyro! My 1LE is going to be Arrest Me Red, er, Victory Red, too!

I remember the B4C Camaro, too. I drove a lot of police package Caprices and Impalas, but never got to try the Camaro B4C, sadly...:(

Take care,

Tara
Tara Martin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:22 AM   #24
Lio Martinez
SoCal HT5!!!!
 
Lio Martinez's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oxnard. CA
Posts: 1,738
I heared that the 1LE is in constraint at the moment so that it cant be ordered at moment .... anyine know anyhthing about this I cancelled my order for 1LE with my dealership cause they were trying to screw me over ... I.found a new dealer but I don't think.I'm gonna be able to place order I'm going tomorrow.
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 04:57 AM   #25
MrBowTi3
 
MrBowTi3's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 1SS Victory Red Camaro
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Jonesboro, Georgia
Posts: 145
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lio Martinez View Post
I heared that the 1LE is in constraint at the moment so that it cant be ordered at moment .... anyine know anyhthing about this I cancelled my order for 1LE with my dealership cause they were trying to screw me over ... I.found a new dealer but I don't think.I'm gonna be able to place order I'm going tomorrow.
I'll let you know I'm headed to my dealer today to place my order
MrBowTi3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:09 PM   #26
SS2-1LE
 
Drives: 08 G6 GXP
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Windsor, Ontario
Posts: 50
I have one thats a sold unit also and a gm employe, hope to have it here this week consdering its only a 4-5hr drive to oshwa
SS2-1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #27
Lio Martinez
SoCal HT5!!!!
 
Lio Martinez's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Oxnard. CA
Posts: 1,738
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBowTi3 View Post
I'll let you know I'm headed to my dealer today to place my order

Thanks
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 01:05 PM   #28
Ghost1LE

 
Ghost1LE's Avatar
 
Drives: 2013 AGM 2SS/RS 1LE
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Gainesville, FL
Posts: 924
Good luck Lio i hope you get to place your order. My TPW is 10/15, so hopefully mine gets built early next week and doesn't get held up in QC. Were renting out the track on November 4th and I hope to have it here by then, but I'm not gonna get too excited.
__________________
Ghost1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.9 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.