Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 08-16-2011, 12:14 AM   #43
BBD

Drives: 87 IROC, 93 Z28, Lil Buzz 2012 T3
I know two of us that have ordered the 2012 T3 and Becky has given us both TPW of 8/29. So we are definitely off and running
BBD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2011, 10:42 AM   #44
Txbatman
Back in Blue

Drives: 2012 2SS IBM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadCell View Post
Rather than posting to simply attempt to be an a$$, it would have benefited you to waste your time elsewhere. I have been keeping track of these Camaro's for years. I'm finally in the position to potentially buy one. Sorry Im not someone who spends half of my waking hours talking about Camaro's and how to order the things.

I have never ordered a car, PERIOD. I don't know how it all works. And with this being a special model, details were few and far between in the recent months. Nobody had information. Do you think I didn't attempt to find out some of this stuff? I talked to multiple dealers, I talked to Becky, and I talked to a few people on here. And you're wrong, the one I'm looking at hasnt been available for months by my knowledge.

Maybe I said some things out of frustration, but it's to be expected. I don't see any harm from it. Nobody's feelings were hurt. But to blindly insult me without knowing just how much I've put into researching these Camaro's is pretty ignorant.
Txbatman is offline   Reply With Quote