Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 12-28-2020, 02:14 PM   #15
JMI

Drives: Red Jewel Camaro SS
I have beat mine up for 4 seasons now. From 750 to 1050 RWHP.(depends on the boost settings). 1/4 mile and 1 mile run's. I downshift it manually before applying power to it which helps alot.

Still holding good. Bone stock 6L90,but alot of work in the tuning dept to keep it alive so far so good. I do have a spare ready to go if needed.
Old 12-29-2020, 02:40 AM   #16
Citizen.Z

Drives: '15 ZL1 A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMI View Post
I have beat mine up for 4 seasons now. From 750 to 1050 RWHP.(depends on the boost settings). 1/4 mile and 1 mile run's. I downshift it manually before applying power to it which helps alot.

Still holding good. Bone stock 6L90,but alot of work in the tuning dept to keep it alive so far so good. I do have a spare ready to go if needed.
Fantastic to read this! How often do you replace the fluid after running/beating it?... and do you let it simply drain or call for a flush to completely remove everything?
Citizen.Z is offline   Reply With Quote