Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 04-24-2012, 11:43 PM   #1373
samhardy2008

Drives: 2012 3.6 camaro
hows it going folks?? just recently purchased a 2012 camaro 2LS....traded in my 2008 jeep wrangler unlimited and man i couldnt be any happier...too much fun to drive and just a sexy car.... from Dallas area but I live in Tyler and work in Tyler...anybody else from Tyler hit me up and we can meet up have lunch or something and BS about our cars a little
samhardy2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 07:35 AM   #1374
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
CONGRATS on the rides to all the newbee's and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, dad's, wive's, husband's, girlfriend's and boyfriend's here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 04-26-2012, 11:09 PM   #1375
Deputy 702
Zombie Hunter. . .

Drives: 2011 2ss/RS
Well i didn't come into the Texas section till now. This is my first camaro, i've been into stangs since i could drive. Reason i bought it is because i wanted something different. Not saying that i don't like mustangs anymore but i want to say i've owned more than 1 different type of car. I'm not brand loyal and would drop an Ls1 into my fox body in a heart beat if the price was right. But now that i'm going to start listing my mods i'm hoping you guys will give me some ideas on where to find a good reputable shop help me do the work and tune while it's there. In Texas that is...I've already found this site to be very helpful and have found a lot of very useful information.
Deputy 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:14 PM   #1376
PonyKiller74

Drives: 2012 Triple Black ZL1 M6
Send a message via AIM to PonyKiller74 Send a message via Yahoo to PonyKiller74
I'm in and around San Antonio all the time. Live here but moving an hour away but still hang out there. Would be cool to run into any of you for a meet
CenterForce DYAD Dual Disc Clutch, JDP stage 2 Clutch Reservoir, Rotofab CF CAI with Big Gulp and WW Reservoir Relocate, Stainess Works LT Headers and Retro Cat-Back with Cat Delete, MGW ST Shifter with custom Knob, CF Tail light Bezels, more to come...
Build Thread for my Z is in the works.....
PonyKiller74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:27 PM   #1377
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by PonyKiller74 View Post
I'm in and around San Antonio all the time. Live here but moving an hour away but still hang out there. Would be cool to run into any of you for a meet
The big meet is THIS weekend... check the Texas Wide Meet Thread...
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201082
Old 04-26-2012, 11:34 PM   #1378
PonyKiller74

Drives: 2012 Triple Black ZL1 M6
Send a message via AIM to PonyKiller74 Send a message via Yahoo to PonyKiller74
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
The big meet is THIS weekend... check the Texas Wide Meet Thread...
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=201082

Thanks, sounds awesome. But unfortunately I'll be switching to midnight shift here soon, I will have to better plan ahead so I can request the days off. I will try to make it but if I cant, I hope theres more over the summer.
CenterForce DYAD Dual Disc Clutch, JDP stage 2 Clutch Reservoir, Rotofab CF CAI with Big Gulp and WW Reservoir Relocate, Stainess Works LT Headers and Retro Cat-Back with Cat Delete, MGW ST Shifter with custom Knob, CF Tail light Bezels, more to come...
Build Thread for my Z is in the works.....
PonyKiller74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 07:36 AM   #1379
Rizzo

Drives: 2012 Camaro ZL-1 SIM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deputy 702 View Post
Well i didn't come into the Texas section till now. This is my first camaro, i've been into stangs since i could drive. Reason i bought it is because i wanted something different. Not saying that i don't like mustangs anymore but i want to say i've owned more than 1 different type of car. I'm not brand loyal and would drop an Ls1 into my fox body in a heart beat if the price was right. But now that i'm going to start listing my mods i'm hoping you guys will give me some ideas on where to find a good reputable shop help me do the work and tune while it's there. In Texas that is...I've already found this site to be very helpful and have found a lot of very useful information.
Welcome! I think you will find that most members on the site appreciate all American Muscle makes, but we are obviously a bit biased on a specific make. :
Old 04-27-2012, 09:11 AM   #1380
Wakemaker89

Drives: 2020 Summit White LT1 M6
Send a message via Skype™ to Wakemaker89
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzo View Post
Welcome! I think you will find that most members on the site appreciate all American Muscle makes, but we are obviously a bit biased on a specific make. :
I'll second that!
Old 04-27-2012, 10:55 AM   #1381
Sir Nuke
Master of All Things

Drives: '20 Corvette Stingray
Quote:
CONGRATS on the ride and Welcome to our happy little corner of the net, and to Camaro5. There is a BIG fridge on the back porch with anything you can think of in it...help yourself...of course only take what you can LEGALLY have. Make yourself at home on one of the big fluffy couches, kick your shoes off, put your feet up on one of the tables, yes we are allowed to do that, mom's, dad's, wive's, husband's, girlfriend's and boyfriend's here don't care....and take it easy.

oh...btw....every once in a while a food fight breaks out...so you may not want to wear nice clothes here.

Welcome!!
Old 04-28-2012, 07:13 PM   #1382
Deputy 702
Zombie Hunter. . .

Drives: 2011 2ss/RS
Thanks for the welcome sir nuke, but i try to stay away from alcohol when im around or in my camaro. PLUS I'm a DEPUTY down here soooo.....i only drink in a dark room with noone around (closet) so i won't get in trouble with the agency LOL.
Deputy 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 07:57 PM   #1383
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Thanks for the welcome sir nuke, but i try to stay away from alcohol when im around or in my camaro. PLUS I'm a DEPUTY down here soooo.....i only drink in a dark room with noone around (closet) so i won't get in trouble with the agency LOL.
There's more that just beer in that fridge... welcome...
Old 05-03-2012, 11:06 PM   #1384
Murray513

Drives: 2012 2LT RS VICTORY RED W BLACK TOP
I just bought my ride in march & having a great time. I have never been on any type of forum until now & this is really cool and a wealth of information.
Murray513 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #1385
jrc1122

Drives: 2012 Mustang GT
Abilene TX- just picked up a 2012 Mustang GT.
I previously posted in this thread, but thought I would post again, now that I changed cars
jrc1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #1386
ALBOE

Drives: Camaro LS
I think this is where we check in:

Spring (Houston), TX.

Black 2012 Camaro
Victory red 2012 Camaro
ALBOE is offline   Reply With Quote