Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2010 Camaro5 Fest (I)

Old 04-20-2010, 12:43 AM   #15
RCLapCar

Drives: 2016 2SS A8 HB/JB
Quote:
Originally Posted by SSMagna View Post
Is there a car in this picture?
Yes there is. You can see it grinning with the view it's getting. Lucky SOB.
Old 04-20-2010, 07:39 AM   #16
Bruce@raymondsperformance

Drives: 2014 Z28 camaro
Great job guys,great car and Danny Popp he is the man.I run nasa with Danny and he NEVER runs second.I am sure that everyone who got to ride with him was very impressed.
Bruce@raymondsperformance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 08:31 AM   #17
RAFTRACER

Drives: FAST Chevrolets
Thanks guys !!!! I was just the lucky bug that got to drive it...Thanks to all that were involved, it made my job easy.....

Scary part is that this event was this cars inaugural outing, with a little more development , that thing will be scary fast.

Again thanks to : Pfadt, Cincy Speed, Mike O'Brien and Hoosier....

Jason....glad your significantly better half enjoyed the ride !!! and BTW you already have an autocross car she can drive , tell me when you guys will require some tutiledge...
RAFTRACER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 10:15 AM   #18
radz28
Petro-sexual

Drives: Ultra-Grin
Cool videos, great driving, and great vendors!
radz28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 01:24 PM   #19
Mr. Brownstone

Drives: "SINISTER"
Congrats Guys. Another Cincy Speed prepped Bad ASS RIDE!!!!!!
Pfadt makes some OUTSTANDING components. I can't wait to get my car equipped with some of their goodies. Aaron, I spoke with you briefly at the Cincy Speed trailer.

Mike O Brian you are one Crazy MoFo Dude!!!! and Thanks for dinner at Outback!!! I'll email you that paint code.

Congrats to Danny for piloting that Bad Ass Ride to the win.
He is one Helluva Driving Machine!!!!!!
G6x3 Camshaft...4:10 Gear, UD Pulley, RotoFab CAI, Stainless Works Long Tubes, Pfadt Sport Plus Suspension Kit, Cincy Speed Custom tune!!
Mr. Brownstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2010, 06:12 PM   #20
IROCanSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 89 IROC 350
Quote:
Originally Posted by RAFTRACER View Post
Thanks guys !!!! I was just the lucky bug that got to drive it...Thanks to all that were involved, it made my job easy.....

Scary part is that this event was this cars inaugural outing, with a little more development , that thing will be scary fast.

Again thanks to : Pfadt, Cincy Speed, Mike O'Brien and Hoosier....

Jason....glad your significantly better half enjoyed the ride !!! and BTW you already have an autocross car she can drive , tell me when you guys will require some tutiledge...
Danny... I love it... "significantly better half" LOL! I think we are going to come to Turfway on May 8th. You gonna be there? I am thinking about maybe running the Camaro and letting her take it around a few times. She gets very nervous driving stick in front of others and she HATES to lose! I havent run autocross since i had the yellow C5 you did work on. once they bumped me to your class... I quit. I got sick of losing with no chance to win. Maybe I will get back into it. I have some suspension mods and my sway bars on order so the car is pretty set up, just poor tires... :(

Its funny you mention tutiledge, I was wondering today if you'd give her some pointers (and me too ) I will catch up with you at McCluskeys or give you a call. I was speaking with Larry (he did my alignment) and he said he rarely gets to go to race anymore...
IROCanSS is offline   Reply With Quote