Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

View Poll Results: .
Camaro 0 0%
Mustang 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-12-2010, 06:39 PM   #1401
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Does anyone care to discuss the article? If not I can give this thread the same fate most other Mustang threads get.
I vote to close it down!
Old 03-12-2010, 06:44 PM   #1402
BackinBlackSS/RS
Go Blue!!!!!

Drives: 2012 Cruze LT
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinva View Post
I do not understand the Mustangs guys hanging out around here and bashing Camaros
Yeah, this is the key. Many come here to talk and debate and that is very cool. There are others that just come here to find negative statements about their cars and then just begin their crap. It's a CAMARO site, of course there is gonna be some negative stuff said about other cars. I've never been to a Mustang site, but I bet within 5 minutes I could find some pretty nasty things said about the Camaro. Who cares, it's their site to do as they please.
BackinBlackSS/RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 06:52 PM   #1403
Angrybird 12
7 year Cancer Survivor!

Drives: 17 Cruze RS, 07 G6 GT, 99 Astro
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
Yeah, this is the key. Many come here to talk and debate and that is very cool. There are others that just come here to find negative statements about their cars and then just begin their crap. It's a CAMARO site, of course there is gonna be some negative stuff said about other cars. I've never been to a Mustang site, but I bet within 5 minutes I could find some pretty nasty things said about the Camaro. Who cares, it's their site to do as they please.

To me it's like your next door neighbor coming over and sitting in your living room and telling you how ugly your wife is... he can say it in his own house to his own family but don't dare come over to my house saying it, you can expect a fight to break out..
Old 03-12-2010, 07:22 PM   #1404
oldlugs
Account Suspended

Drives: 2008 Bullitt + 2009 Shelby GT-500KR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post

To me it's like your next door neighbor coming over and sitting in your living room and telling you how ugly your wife is... he can say it in his own house to his own family but don't dare come over to my house saying it, you can expect a fight to break out..
Geeze - what a buncha whiners... BTW- I've seen your wife, and she is... TASTY!

Have a good weekend, everyone!
oldlugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 07:24 PM   #1405
Camaro Freak

Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT 334HP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyman 08 View Post

Camaro5 forum
Old 03-12-2010, 07:27 PM   #1406
Camaro Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleestack View Post
Lighten up, some peeps like to learn about, discuss, or even own more than one car at a time. I know this is very revolutionary, and does not fit well with traditional fan-boy and brand-whore ideology........
Call it what you want, but take it to another site.
Old 03-12-2010, 08:08 PM   #1407
Sawyer

Drives: '13 5.0
It's hilarious these mustang guys on this site. Wonder why? LOL
Old 03-12-2010, 08:39 PM   #1408
garagelogic
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Shelby GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedlineSS View Post
It's hilarious these mustang guys on this site. Wonder why? LOL
I dunno, maybe because some people who like Mustangs are not people who only like Mustangs and can appreciate almost any performance vehicle regardless of who happens to make it? Maybe some of them actually appreciate what the Camaro has to offer a car buyer? Or maybe they don't need to participate in only those sites focused on the particular car they are driving at the time and have everyone pat them on the back, give them kudos and/or make them feel good about buying whatever brand/model car they purchased.
garagelogic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 08:42 PM   #1409
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Does anyone care to discuss the article? If not I can give this thread the same fate most other Mustang threads get.
I'll check back in the morning. If it still looks like every other mustang thread, it gets closed.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2010, 10:48 PM   #1410
scythezo6
Virologist in the making

Drives: 2010 VR SS/RS LS3
Quote:
I'll check back in the morning. If it still looks like every other mustang thread, it gets closed.
Just put the ponies in the stables already.
Old 03-12-2010, 11:02 PM   #1411
Sleestack

Drives: '07 SRT8 SuperBee, '09 GT500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro Freak View Post
Call it what you want, but take it to another site.
This is the "Camaro vs. it's competition" forum, where adults can talk about cars other than the camaro, so YOU may want to excuse yourself. If your panties get bunched when someone has a faster car, you may want to stay away from this forum altogether, especially in YOUR case........
Old 03-12-2010, 11:54 PM   #1412
Camaro Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sleestack View Post
This is the "Camaro vs. it's competition" forum, where adults can talk about cars other than the camaro, so YOU may want to excuse yourself. If your panties get bunched when someone has a faster car, you may want to stay away from this forum altogether, especially in YOUR case........
Old 03-13-2010, 12:05 AM   #1413
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by garagelogic View Post
I dunno, maybe because some people who like Mustangs are not people who only like Mustangs and can appreciate almost any performance vehicle regardless of who happens to make it? Maybe some of them actually appreciate what the Camaro has to offer a car buyer? Or maybe they don't need to participate in only those sites focused on the particular car they are driving at the time and have everyone pat them on the back, give them kudos and/or make them feel good about buying whatever brand/model car they purchased.
I get it man. There are those that come in running their mouths looking for a debate, and some that are here to discuss. The latter- like yourself, are always welcome. Mustang, while a different breed, is still American muscle.

As far as the TOPIC is concerned, I'm still convinced that the ruling in favor of the Stang's styling over the Camaro is incorrect, but then again, styling is more of a preference issue than anything. Really deciding which is more stylish comes down to nothing more than what you like as an individual. Seems to me the whole article is kinda dumb to begin with...

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2010, 12:06 AM   #1414
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2SSARME View Post
My 2ss and a GT500 were driving around together and this STAGE 4 TURBO SUPER CAR RICER HONDAMITSUBISHITOYOTA SMOKED us both!!!!!

This is him:

Now let's all go buy imports!!!!

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2011, 2011 mustang, 442trumpsall, 5.0, camaro, camaro lost!!!, camaro lost., carthatsucks, corvette, drag, fanboys anonymous, ford, ford mustang, glue factory, gluefactory, gt ss ssrs comparison ford, gtss, mustang, numbers, oldnag, race, tired nag, trolls, video