Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southcentral

Old 01-14-2009, 09:52 AM   #15
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
If you're gonna do that...how about stylizing it a little?

Something like this:

Name:  untitled.JPG
Views: 1417
Size:  4.5 KB
Old 01-14-2009, 10:28 AM   #16
a6pk2go

Drives: ...
How about an RS on one of them?
a6pk2go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2009, 03:10 PM   #17
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by a6pk2go View Post
How about an RS on one of them?
Why? I'm not ordering the RS package.
- Xanthos

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2009, 04:17 AM   #18
a6pk2go

Quote:
Originally Posted by XanthosV6 View Post
Why? I'm not ordering the RS package.
- Xanthos
Because I am..........if I get a 2LT.......but I have been talking to the wife and I'm thinking about bumping it up to a 2SS RS IOM with auto and polished wheels. That will run be close to $37-38K including taxes, title and tags. I plan on putting at least $3500 to $4500 down and may end up with a 72 month pay plan that will cost me a little over $500 a month up to around $650 worst case..........at 4-5% but I haven't gone to bank/credit union to get any rates so I'm working my butt off to make this happen. Gas wise and insurance wise I would be beter off with a fully loaded 2LT RS but if they are going to stop building with the rearend platform I may go ahead and get this one. At least that is the excuse I have given my wife to do an upgrade. Heck she is already wanting to add a car cover. She is on board with whatever I want to do but you just don't go out and get a 2SS RS everyday. A lot of people can only dream about it but I don't want it taken away from me and will work 2-3 jobs if needeed. I'm just fortunate to have a job and thankful I can make a choose but that doesn't make it any easier. You also have to consider getting premium gas and if gas goes back up to $4-5 a gallon that wouldn't be the worst thing that ever happened to me but I wouldn't like it either.
Old 01-18-2009, 02:30 PM   #19
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Quote:
Originally Posted by a6pk2go View Post
Because I am..........if I get a 2LT.......but I have been talking to the wife and I'm thinking about bumping it up to a 2SS RS IOM with auto and polished wheels. That will run be close to $37-38K including taxes, title and tags. I plan on putting at least $3500 to $4500 down and may end up with a 72 month pay plan that will cost me a little over $500 a month up to around $650 worst case..........at 4-5% but I haven't gone to bank/credit union to get any rates so I'm working my butt off to make this happen. Gas wise and insurance wise I would be beter off with a fully loaded 2LT RS but if they are going to stop building with the rearend platform I may go ahead and get this one. At least that is the excuse I have given my wife to do an upgrade. Heck she is already wanting to add a car cover. She is on board with whatever I want to do but you just don't go out and get a 2SS RS everyday. A lot of people can only dream about it but I don't want it taken away from me and will work 2-3 jobs if needeed. I'm just fortunate to have a job and thankful I can make a choose but that doesn't make it any easier. You also have to consider getting premium gas and if gas goes back up to $4-5 a gallon that wouldn't be the worst thing that ever happened to me but I wouldn't like it either.
Ah. Well, it would certainly be possible to embroider the RS on a headrest, but I can say it would look a lot different than the factory SS embroidery - hand embroidery and machine embroidery will always look different. Its just a different style of stitching.
- Xanthos

Old 01-18-2009, 03:23 PM   #20
CamaroSpike23
Truth Enforcer

Drives: anything I can get my hands on
Send a message via Yahoo to CamaroSpike23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragoneye View Post

Something like this:

Attachment 12772
hey dragon... do that same thing only with a larger "C" enveloping them (possibly in a different color)
Originally Posted by BowtieGuy View Post
Nobody makes CamaroSpike happy. You just disgust him a little less than other people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WheelmanSS View Post
Post count is truly an accurate measure of how cool someone is on the Internet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Norris View Post
I piss excellence
and fart awesomeness
"You can think I'm wrong, but that's no reason to quit thinking.”
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overflow View Post
But not all people were born awesome like you, Spike.
CamaroSpike23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 11:06 AM   #21
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

What do you guys think of just doing something along the Xanthos theme?

I was thinking of just an uppercase Xi (X).

- Xanthos

Old 01-21-2009, 07:13 PM   #22
ucla1ove3

Drives: soon to be 2010 CAMARO :]
that picture is messing with me haha^^

I really like the idea of putting the chevy bowtie on there and in small stitching underneath the word "camaro". it may be hard but i think would look KILLER

the contrast of the chevy bowtie gold on a black headrest... MMMM me likey
ucla1ove3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2009, 07:19 PM   #23
a6pk2go

Quote:

Something like this:

Attachment 12772

That one would be fine for the LT IMHO
Old 07-30-2010, 01:16 AM   #24
nclogowear

Drives: car
Custom Embroidery on T Shirts

Customized T Shirts give you the unique identity of being part of a team, camp, organization, golf club, sports team, common social cause and so on. Your face is not the only identity as you put on your T Shirts, Caps and Jerseys. This identity is indeed important for an organization that wants to promote itself through effective merchandise.

Embroidering Customized and self-designed logos is the perfect form of brand management for an organization. The term customized means to embroider the logos and designs that are predesigned or predetermined on your T Shirts for promotional or identification purposes. It depends upon the preferences of the organization to embroider their designs on the front, back or the breast pocket of their T Shirts.

These customized designs and logos may be designed by yourself, an external organization or the company where you wish to have your T Shirts embroidered. Most of the times, companies that embroider your T Shirts have their own team of designers and artists who can create unique logos or designs for you. Custom embroidery on T Shirts lets others gain a comprehensive understanding of your organization at the very first look.

Custom Embroidery is the best form of merchandising even if it may be worn by a set number of people who are part of the particular organization. Furthermore, custom embroidery is a way of expressing your overall personality and is equally stylish enough provided you choose the best stunning designs.

nclogowear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2010, 07:19 AM   #25
Pumpkin1LT

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
hmmm.....

...What if I still did it, and you printed it out as a pattern, or stencil? You could embroider through it, and then tear it off when you're done. It should result in a perfect duplication of that "C"
This is actually the "old fashioned way" you do embroidery..atleast before they came out with those cool sewing machines with CPU's in them.

A happy wife is one in the garage getting dirty under her 2010 Camaro!
Pumpkin1LT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2010, 03:07 PM   #26
OKCwhiteKnight

Drives: 2010 2LT RS Camaro 2015 Colorado
There is a thread on this, u can take the cloth off the headrest to embr. if I recall in that thread a woman does it (embrod)for $50, in Colorado I believe. You mail it to her to machine an RS on it.

OKCwhiteKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2011, 11:40 AM   #27
Camaro0420

Drives: 2011 LS Victory Red M6
The cloth comes off the headrest easily. I had mine embroidered. They take a few tries to relock fabric however
Camaro0420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:31 AM   #28
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
New TEAM LLT embroidery for the headrests.
Attached Images