Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2015 Camaro Fest (VI)

Old 08-25-2015, 08:18 PM   #379
RubyCamaro
Jan

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LT Red Jewel tintcoat
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNSONROD View Post
yeah i think i talked to you on pit road. everyone did such a great job thursday and friday both. some times we have groups come over and they are wild and unruly. the camaro group was professional, safe and fast.
we will work up something again i hope. if its not at a fest, then maybe we just schedule something in the spring. we could do it the day before or the day after a test and tune day at Beech Bend so guys could have two days of fun for their drive. not official, just an idea for the future. i would want it to be with the blessing and maybe even the help of C5.
I'm in!
Old 08-25-2015, 08:29 PM   #380
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO

Drives: 2010 camaro ss 2015 Z-28
Quote:
Originally Posted by JOHNSONROD View Post
so hold out road course track addicts. we will see when and where the fest is for next year, then we will work with C5 to do another event. ridetech is just up the road. they have a few cars setup and come out all the time for events. maybe some of the other groups could come. you know JDP would want to come make a showing if it doesnt mess up their optima schedule. i know my buddy pete from virginia wants another date to come run RC with his cam friends. there is lots of room over there and more stuff will be finished by then.
it will come down to participation that will determine how crazy we can go. when it gets closer, we can see how many people are interested. i think the word is out on how much stu stu stupid amounts of fun the road side is. i had tons of guys telling me they wished they had signed up for one of the RC events.
can i get an amen brothers.......

AAAAAAAAAAAAAMEN

YOU KNOW I'M IN
Michael
Old 08-25-2015, 08:46 PM   #381
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
AMEN!!!

I'm telling y'all right now....

Wherever this goes from here on out, I'm going to do my damnedest to make sure we have an RC event. And if Danny can be there, we'll definitely work together to make sure as many people can participate as possible. I'm hoping...and this is with one of the tracks we are talking to right now, we can get a two day track deal working. That would be in conjunction with Autocross and 1/4 mile as well. I'd LOVE to do BG again next year but in the grand scheme of things, I just don't think we'd be doing others justice who had to miss out this year. Not settled on a place yet....but if I have anything to do with it, there'd better be a damned road course!!!!

RC, quite frankly, is all I care about.
TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2015, 06:17 PM   #382
tpower
DBLCHBY III

Drives: 15 1LE
AMEN EH !!!
Old 08-28-2015, 11:05 AM   #383
mmarx82

Drives: '12 ZL1 #1609
Georgia has several great tracks road courses, AMP Motorsports Park, Road Atlanta, Roebling Road Raceway.... I'm just sayin...
Old 08-28-2015, 09:47 PM   #384
RJT2SSRS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
AMEN TO ANY PLACE YOU CAN FIND. To much fun to miss. And not a single blue lite in the rear view:-)
2010 2SS/RS L99 CAI intake Stainless Works headers and Hi-flow cats CORSA cat back exhaust livernois motorsports dyno tune VMAX throttle body ELITE catch can GM clean side catch can 2014 lca BMR rear toe links PEDDERS Supercar suspension PEDDERS poly subframe bushings JPSS BLACK MAGIC rear sway bar DSS 1000 hp axles 1LE wheels Michelin 285/35 tires CTS-V front brake upgrade fuel rail flip heater hose relocation
RJT2SSRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 05:58 PM   #385
michael's maro
RAM'S CAMARO

Drives: 2010 camaro ss 2015 Z-28
Here are a few pics from Friday's event
Attached Images

Old 08-31-2015, 06:28 PM   #386
RLHMARINES
1st Civ. Div.

Drives: Camaroless for now...RIP "Big SexZ"
Michael, you and your car both looks as if you were born to be on that track. Looking good!!
Old 08-31-2015, 09:05 PM   #387
JOHNSONROD

Drives: 62 Chevy & 2021 1SS/1LE manual
man it does look badass.

Last edited by JOHNSONROD; 09-01-2015 at 06:21 AM.
JOHNSONROD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2015, 10:31 PM   #388
CAP'N B
Cajun Mariner

Drives: 10 Camaro SS/RS 15 Camaro Z/82 AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAG UR IT View Post
AMEN!!!

I'm telling y'all right now....

Wherever this goes from here on out, I'm going to do my damnedest to make sure we have an RC event. And if Danny can be there, we'll definitely work together to make sure as many people can participate as possible. I'm hoping...and this is with one of the tracks we are talking to right now, we can get a two day track deal working. That would be in conjunction with Autocross and 1/4 mile as well. I'd LOVE to do BG again next year but in the grand scheme of things, I just don't think we'd be doing others justice who had to miss out this year. Not settled on a place yet....but if I have anything to do with it, there'd better be a damned road course!!!!

RC, quite frankly, is all I care about.

YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm all for it, I'll run on the drag strip too just to help the finances, but the road course is where my heart is and it's y'all fault cause I got hooked at Firebird in Chandler AZ.

CAP'N B is offline   Reply With Quote