Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 10-01-2009, 11:04 AM   #1
BLACK67

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS CGM
Send a message via MSN to BLACK67
Thank you GM Canada!

I wanted to share a little story.

While I was waiting 6 long months for my car I kept watching all the dicounting promotions from GM, which none ever applied to the Camaro. I was fortunate enough to get my car May 15th. Alot earlier than I had been expecting. Now on June 3rd the Camaro became eligable. It was a bummer but having the car early was way better.

I kept getting letters from GM Canada and the dealer pushing the $1000.00 Customer loyalty bonus which always hit a nerve. Then on this forum, guys were getting their cars in june, who ordered the same time I did, and getting the bonus. Not fair? Rules are Rules.

One day I was home from work sick. There was another letter from GM in the mail. Well I was in a foul mood and called GM Customer Service expecting to just be blown off. The great lady that answered was very apologetic but said she would pass it on. OK, not expecting much.

Well Im very impressed. I took some time and Customer service called me regularly to keep me updated. It went right to the Canadian Vise Presidents office. Guess what, I got a check for $1000

It did seem like GM cared and a little comon sense prevailed. And I have to thank that great lady, Shelly, at GM customer Service. She realy took care of buissnes!

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
2008 Colorado Z71 4x4
2002 Sunfire
Dynatech LT headers, Hi flow Cats
MBRP 3" 304 stainless X-pipe exhaust
Fastlane true CAI.
Barton shifter
BLACK67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:10 AM   #2
rmyers

Drives: Both American Made
I have been off of the sites for quite some time now. Hoping you can tell me if this bonus was only available to Canadians?

Thanks in advance
rmyers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2009, 11:23 AM   #3
Hylton

Drives: fanboys and ass kissers crazy.
Hey!!! I heard you can't come out and play tomorrow? WTF!!! Not even on Saturday?
Old 10-06-2009, 08:19 PM   #4
CanadianCamaro

Drives: 2SS/RS IOM - A.K.A. DA ;)
Congrats Mike. But yeah - WTF!?!?

"BBOMG - More than just a car show.... It's an experience!"
CanadianCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 09:04 PM   #5
kroache

Drives: IBM Camaro 2LT RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK67 View Post
I wanted to share a little story.

While I was waiting 6 long months for my car I kept watching all the dicounting promotions from GM, which none ever applied to the Camaro. I was fortunate enough to get my car May 15th. Alot earlier than I had been expecting. Now on June 3rd the Camaro became eligable. It was a bummer but having the car early was way better.

I kept getting letters from GM Canada and the dealer pushing the $1000.00 Customer loyalty bonus which always hit a nerve. Then on this forum, guys were getting their cars in june, who ordered the same time I did, and getting the bonus. Not fair? Rules are Rules.

One day I was home from work sick. There was another letter from GM in the mail. Well I was in a foul mood and called GM Customer Service expecting to just be blown off. The great lady that answered was very apologetic but said she would pass it on. OK, not expecting much.

Well Im very impressed. I took some time and Customer service called me regularly to keep me updated. It went right to the Canadian Vise Presidents office. Guess what, I got a check for $1000

It did seem like GM cared and a little comon sense prevailed. And I have to thank that great lady, Shelly, at GM customer Service. She realy took care of buissnes!

2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
2008 Colorado Z71 4x4
2002 Sunfire
I bet that made you fell better Nice one!

Kevin
kroache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2009, 10:46 PM   #6
Camarodriver

Drives: 1975 Camaro, 2010 2LT, 2011/2SSrs
Send a message via ICQ to Camarodriver Send a message via MSN to Camarodriver Send a message via Skype™ to Camarodriver
I got my Loyalty $1000 as I traded in my Pontiac SUV at the time. Nice to hear they honored yours! eB

The perma-grin effect pictured above by a good buddy giving me a ride in my Camaro!
Used 75 Camaro = $3500
Rolling restoration over 10 years = $5000
$5 of gas burned in 10 seconds = Priceless!
Camarodriver is offline   Reply With Quote