Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Autos For Sale / Wanted

Old 02-23-2016, 03:32 PM   #1
the_fast_one

Drives: 2017 red hot zl1
WTT 2012 Audi S4 Premium Plus 6spd

Car is located in Illinois and is worth 27k

It is a 2012 Audi S4 Premium Plus Quattro finished in Moonlight Blue Metallic with a 6 speed manual transmission. The interior is black leather with Alcantara inserts. The currently has 52k miles on it and just received the 55k miles service, that includes air filter, cabin filter, spark plugs, oil and oil filter change along with a visual check of things. It has been serviced at Audi of West County in Saint Louis and had Audicare that provided the services all the way up to the 45k mile service. I bought the car over the summer with 30k miles on it and have drove it for 22k miles since then due to work. Both rear wheel bearings were replaced under warranty and I had a checkup done to make sure any other warranty work could be done before it expired. There was nothing else needing attention. Options on the car include Sports differential, Bang and Olufsen sound system with Audi MMI (I have an adapter for IPhone 6), Bluetooth connectivity, Heated seats, dual zone climate control, power seats, and Sun Roof. I am sure I am missing something. Also has Aftermarket RS4 black grill from ECS Tuning. The bad about the car is that the Carfax shows it was hit up front and the auction company said it could have possible structural damage. I've had it checked out by multiple body shops and there is no sign of any structural damage. The accident was 2 years ago and I have put over 20k miles on it with no problems and it tracks straight and true. I just ordered brakes, rotors, and new BFgoodrich G-force sport comp tires today and they will be installed as soon as they arrive.

Looking for low mileage Gen5 with a manual.

Last edited by the_fast_one; 02-24-2016 at 02:17 PM.
the_fast_one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2016, 08:58 PM   #2
the_fast_one

Clean and clear title. Not salvaged, rebuilt, or branded in anyway.
Old 02-25-2016, 09:53 AM   #3
the_fast_one

Bump