Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Texas

Old 08-06-2014, 02:53 PM   #1681
Elvis
Elvis is Camaro,s name

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM L99 Auto
Question Wades Place Chandler Texz

Plan to attend Wades Place
Old 08-06-2014, 04:56 PM   #1682
Cal's bee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT
I plan on being there.
Cal's bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2014, 05:59 PM   #1683
6bangerBOOM

Drives: 2016 1SS SW
I'm gonna have to miss this one but I'll for sure be at the next. Make sure to take plenty of pictures and send them in. I'm gonna make some thematic changes to the site next week, so I'm not going to update anything til then. But, I'm still saving everything I get until then. Can y'all urge the new members to send in pics and info?
6bangerBOOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:00 AM   #1684
T-Rae

Drives: 2015 2SS/RS Silver Ice Metallic
From: RG Car Show Productions [mailto:ronald@rgcarshows.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 07, 2014 7:55 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Cruise night tonight !!!

Wade's Steakhouse & Seafood
104 E.Main St.Chandler,Texas will be having their cruise night starting at
5:00 p.m.tonight goes until 8:00 p.m. Lots of parking,Sit inside the nice Air condition or you can set on the patio. Will be playing "AUTOS" for cool prize,also lots of door prizes..
Help Support your Local Cruise Nights

Ronnie Gorman

http://www.rgcarshows.com
Old 08-07-2014, 06:09 PM   #1685
SSEYA

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS M6
Well I tried my best to get the car done in time so I could make it to the cruise night, but it just fought me the whole way. Hope y'all had a great time! See y'all Saturday!
SSEYA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2014, 10:21 PM   #1686
Elvis
Elvis is Camaro,s name

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS SIM L99 Auto
Cool Camaros of East Texas Car Club

We had six members show up for Wades Place in Chandler Texas and we got two additional new members join the Club.
Car show was good and the food was also good.

Group looking forward to this Saturday regular meet where Corky has a 80 mile mmystery cruise planned.
Then. .next Tuesday is the cruise to Canton featuring Camaro and chevelles.

I think the new Cruise Directors are doing a good job and making our club more fun for all. .
Thanks Tyersa and Corky.

Later
Old 08-09-2014, 05:51 AM   #1687
T-Rae

Hi all,
We had a good turnout at Wade’s Thursday night. We got a new member “Mark” he has an awesome 1991 White Z28. If his wife doesn’t have the baby on Saturday, I think he’s going to try to make the meet and do the cruise Corky has planned. I think we might have recruited another member as well, I gave her our info but forgot to get hers but she sounded really excited about the club and said she knows quite a few other folks that might also be interested. She has a red convertible.

The club is growing slowly but surely. With that being said, Scott is working on the Website and would really like to get some more members car information added. He also needs individual and group pictures of the vehicles (take some new ones and forward some older ones). If you haven’t already done so, please get this information to him as quick as you can. We are really pushing new members to go to the website so we need it to look great!

Here’s the info he needs:

Stock info for car (engine, trim level, color, wheels) including any options.
Aesthetic mods: any modification that didn't add to the car's performance. This includes any audio upgrades as well.
Performance mods: any mods to the car that have increased performance. This includes exhaust even though it's kinda in between the two mod categories.

Other than that I just need a picture and a story about the car from them.

I'm going to overhaul the theme for the site next week. I'll basically have to redo everything I've done so far, but it'll be a much more professional looking site. I could use more group shots for this though, so if y'all can take some Saturday I would appreciate it.

You can email all info to easttexascamaros@gmail.com the website address is www.camarosofeasttexas.com

Don’t forget about cruise night in Canton next Tuesday 08/12 the feature cars are Camaros and Chevelles. Not sure if everyone wants to meet in Tyler at our regular spot then follow each other in a group or what so just let me know what you decide at Saturdays meet, and I’ll get the word out.

Canton Cruise night
​​​​around the square, will
be every 2nd Tuesday from
5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Hosted by :
"All Star Ford "
Best Dealership in Canton
also by
Flooring Junction
And
Tumbleweeds Cafe
And
Canton Herald ​​
The featured vehicle for August 12
Camaro & Chevelles
Starts on corner of Buffalo street & Hwy 64 and wraps around courthouse.
Great Food-Great Music
Great Family fun !!
Old 08-09-2014, 03:32 PM   #1688
hotrodder9102

Drives: 1992 Z28,2002 Camaro SS,2013 1LE
Cars&Coffee

Cars and Coffee at Coyote Sams at 9am next Saturday. Ill be there with my 1LE, bringing a couple of more with me, possibly a 68 Camaro. You guys should come out and hang....
hotrodder9102 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2014, 09:53 PM   #1689
Uhoh5oh
Demon Bu1LT

Drives: 2012 1LT
Here's a few pics that Jaymie took during the drive today.

Appearance Mods: 20" Havoc wheels with 245 Nittos up front and 275 Toyos in the rear, 1LT Badges by Emblem Pros, NS1 inspired striping, Aggressor 2 fascia, T-Rex Phantom Grille, 4 pack gauge cluster, Hydro dipped engine bay, Iggee synthetic leather seat covers

Audio Mods: Rockford Fosgate P3 12", Rockford Fosgate 1000w amp

Build Thread: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=404436
Uhoh5oh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2014, 07:38 PM   #1690
T-Rae

Hi all,
I’m so sorry I didn’t get this out to you yesterday. We had 11 cars for the cruise on Saturday; it was an awesome drive Corky took us on. As always you did a great job Corky, thx!

We decided that we would all meet tomorrow 8/12 at 5:30pm at Jordan’s appliances located on the corner of Hwy 64 and FM 314 in Ben Wheeler and follow each other to Canton so that we will have a better chance of being able to park together as a club. Please meet up with us if you can or meet us there. If you know you’re coming but can’t meet us at 5:30 let us know and we will do our best to save a parking space for you…………

See you all tomorrow.

Canton Cruise night ​​​​around the square, will be every 2nd Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Hosted by :"All Star Ford "Best Dealership in Canton also byFlooring Junction AndTumbleweeds Cafe
And Canton Herald ​​The featured vehicle for August 12 Camaro & Chevelles
Great Food-Great Music Great Family fun !!
Old 08-12-2014, 06:05 AM   #1691
T-Rae

Great pictures Jaymie, thx!
Old 08-12-2014, 10:20 AM   #1692
T-Rae

From: RG Car Show Productions [mailto:ronald@rgcarshows.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 12, 2014 10:04 AM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: Cruise night tonight..

Tumbleweeds cafe will be Hosting Cruise Night tonight 5:30 to 8:00
around the square in Canton,Texas
Hwy 64 and Buffalo st.
The Featured Vehicles tonight are the Camaro's & Chevelles..Weather is going to be Beautiful and don't forget about the cruise night special going on at Tumbleweeds cafe..Lots of door prizes and awards.

--
Ronnie Gorman903-253-3213
http://www.rgcarshows.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Rae View Post
Hi all,
I’m so sorry I didn’t get this out to you yesterday. We had 11 cars for the cruise on Saturday; it was an awesome drive Corky took us on. As always you did a great job Corky, thx!

We decided that we would all meet tomorrow 8/12 at 5:30pm at Jordan’s appliances located on the corner of Hwy 64 and FM 314 in Ben Wheeler and follow each other to Canton so that we will have a better chance of being able to park together as a club. Please meet up with us if you can or meet us there. If you know you’re coming but can’t meet us at 5:30 let us know and we will do our best to save a parking space for you…………

See you all tomorrow.

Canton Cruise night ​​​​around the square, will be every 2nd Tuesday from 5:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Hosted by :"All Star Ford "Best Dealership in Canton also byFlooring Junction AndTumbleweeds Cafe
And Canton Herald ​​The featured vehicle for August 12 Camaro & Chevelles
Great Food-Great Music Great Family fun !!
Old 08-12-2014, 10:22 AM   #1693
T-Rae

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrodder9102 View Post
Cars and Coffee at Coyote Sams at 9am next Saturday. Ill be there with my 1LE, bringing a couple of more with me, possibly a 68 Camaro. You guys should come out and hang....
Thanks for the information and the invite hotrodder, I forward an email to all as well!
Old 08-15-2014, 03:48 PM   #1694
swetnss

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Inferno Orange
Hello everyone!!! Well I finally made it to Lufkin from the Boston area. I am looking forward to meeting you all. When and were is the next meet?

BTW...There are a ton of the R/S Camero's around town. But nothing looks like my SS/RS! Thank goodness!!!