Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Jason 98 TA
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 07-19-2013, 12:03 AM   #1
-enmity

Drives: 2010 LLT
Service Stabilitrak

Okay I got a problem with my 2010 LLT, the service airbag light and message just started coming on in the middle of the night late last week i figured the problem was the clock spring so I ordered a new one and replaced it. service airbag message went away but my service stabilitrak message came on and stayed on. The Steering angle sensor(SAS) is keyed so I know I put it on correctly when I switched it to the new clockspring. I didn't want to take any chances so I ordered and replaced the SAS and still have the same problem. I bought an OBD2,ABS, and SRS code reader and manged to read these codes

B0100, B0147

But can't find much information about B0147, B0100 says something about airbag sensor FL but the airbag service light isn't on. I'm pretty sure the SAS has to be calibrated but I would see a code telling me so correct? I'm very confused.
-enmity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 06:58 PM   #2
-enmity

Drives: 2010 LLT
UPDATE:

Took it to the dealer last friday, apparently the EBTCM needed to be reprogrammed. 93 bucks later all is well and functional.
-enmity is offline   Reply With Quote