Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2015 Camaro Fest (VI)

Old 02-17-2016, 12:26 PM   #407
tonyfred

Drives: 2013 ZL1-Victory Red-Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roasstum1 View Post
I wanna to it but running out of time!! Vacation planning is about over at work!! We're getting close to March.

Very frustrating. If there isnt going to be one this year just tell us.

tonyfred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 12:34 PM   #408
Jaybird4u

Drives: 2014 SS/RS
I'm new to this so forgive me for asking. The link that is listed a few comments above I assume is for a different fest and not the one we have been waiting for?
Color Red Rock, Kooks LT Headers with High FLow cats, Flowmaster American Thunder Axel back, Vmax ported TB, Kenne Bell 2.8 Liquid cooled supercharger, 560 RWHP, Stillen splitter, Vitesse throttle controller, BMR sway bars, BMR 1.2" front springs and 1.0" rear springs, BMR upgraded front end links, 35% tint, Diode Dynamics interior and exterior lighting, Carbon fiber Bowties, Hood spears.
Jaybird4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 12:37 PM   #409
ccb1975

Drives: 2010 WHITE SS
Yes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
ccb1975 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 04:37 PM   #410
Andrew4180
Bigfoot

Drives: "Doomsday" 1981 Camaro
Christmas day in Hawaii?

383ci SBC, Th400 Trans, 29X10 Hoosiers. Small Block, Small tire, bracket car.
Andrew4180 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:17 PM   #411
HDRDTD

Drives: 2013 Triple Black ZL1 Vert M6 ECF
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaybird4u View Post
I'm new to this so forgive me for asking. The link that is listed a few comments above I assume is for a different fest and not the one we have been waiting for?
Correct. The link is for the Camaro Superfest, an annual event in Ypsilanti Michigan.

We're all waiting for news on this years CamaroFest which is usually held in a different location each year.

Both are awesome Camaro events.
HDRDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 07:24 PM   #412
Big Kid

Drives: 2011 Camaro convertible
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Kid View Post
Is there a Rest Area ahead??? I got to pee!!! This has been a long journey!!! Are we there yet??? How much further??? Do they have ice cream???
I still got to pee!!! But I'll really be pissed if I've wait all this time and won't be able to make it to the event!!! Are we there yet??? And they better have ice cream!!!
Old 02-17-2016, 07:38 PM   #413
Jaybird4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDRDTD View Post
Correct. The link is for the Camaro Superfest, an annual event in Ypsilanti Michigan.

We're all waiting for news on this years CamaroFest which is usually held in a different location each year.

Both are awesome Camaro events.

Thanks, I wouldn't mind going to the Camaro Superfest but the timing couldn't be worse. That is my 20th wedding anniversary and I think I would be in hot water if I chose to do that.
Color Red Rock, Kooks LT Headers with High FLow cats, Flowmaster American Thunder Axel back, Vmax ported TB, Kenne Bell 2.8 Liquid cooled supercharger, 560 RWHP, Stillen splitter, Vitesse throttle controller, BMR sway bars, BMR 1.2" front springs and 1.0" rear springs, BMR upgraded front end links, 35% tint, Diode Dynamics interior and exterior lighting, Carbon fiber Bowties, Hood spears.
Old 02-17-2016, 07:40 PM   #414
SummitWhite1LE
SICC

Drives: 2014 2SS1LE Summit White Camaro
Quote:
Thanks, I wouldn't mind going to the Camaro Superfest but the timing couldn't be worse. That is my 20th wedding anniversary and I think I would be in hot water if I chose to do that.
You would think but I got married at the end of July right before Camaro fest last year she was okay with that we like to refer to it as Camaro moon but I still owe her a real honeymoon I was told

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
SummitWhite1LE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 08:19 PM   #415
Jaybird4u

She said I could go but the tone in her voice said otherwise.
Old 02-17-2016, 08:48 PM   #416
Evil-Bee-NH
603 Camaros

Drives: 2017 NGM I4 1LT Coupe
Quote:
She said I could go but the tone in her voice said otherwise.
What Wife Says: Yes you can go honey it's ok.

What Wife Means: If you even think about going i'm going to cut your ballz off.

MY 2017 I4 CAMARO BUILD JOURNAL | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM | 316RWHP - 385 RWTQ HPTUNERS DYNO TUNE | 12.693s @ 105MPH 1/4 Mile
Evil-Bee-NH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2016, 08:52 PM   #417
Jaybird4u

Exactly
Old 02-17-2016, 09:37 PM   #418
rangomr

Drives: Oracle Camaro has all the bells &
I almost made it to Bowling Green so looking forward to my first Camaro Fest if its within my radar and the 5th Gen Camaro Club of the Carolinas wants to go again. Lets go to Z-Max Dragway & the Charlotte Motor Speedway Track or what ever they call it. It will be my first this year if they have one within 2,000 miles of my house.
rangomr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 07:04 AM   #419
Russell James

Drives: '15 SS 1LE, '69 Z28 drag car
I look at the delay in announcement as something big is cooking.

Something that takes committees, focus groups, executive approval, budget forecasts, spreedsheets, professional project planning, bar charts, powerpoint presentations, site scouting, photographers, media credentials, governmental approval ....

If it were just pick a track and hotel...we'd have known long ago. Magic 8 ball says something big is being cooked up. So big, leaked details would be detrimental to whatever that big thing is. Just putting 2 and 2 together and thinking about the which is whys.

Bring on Summer, I can't wait!
Russell James is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2016, 07:09 AM   #420
tonyfred

Drives: 2013 ZL1-Victory Red-Auto
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell James View Post
I look at the delay in announcement as something big is cooking.

Something that takes committees, focus groups, executive approval, budget forecasts, spreedsheets, professional project planning, bar charts, powerpoint presentations, site scouting, photographers, media credentials, governmental approval ....

If it were just pick a track and hotel...we'd have known long ago. Magic 8 ball says something big is being cooked up. So big, leaked details would be detrimental to whatever that big thing is. Just putting 2 and 2 together and thinking about the which is whys.

Bring on Summer, I can't wait!

It wont be as big unless people can schedule their vacations and attend. At least throwing out some dates would help with the situation regardless of the size or location of the event.

tonyfred is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
san antonio