Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-09-2009, 03:34 PM   #1
BMC Performance

Drives: 850+hp Mustang; 620+hp Chally
Thumbs up BMC Performance is Hiring - Installer/Tech Needed

We are looking to enhance our team, and are seeking an enthusiastic installer to work in our West Palm Beach shop, located just north of the intersection of Military Trail and Okeechobee Blvd. Our speciality is late model Mopar performance, and we also provide parts and service on Mustangs, Camaros and late model muscle cars. The ideal candidate will have a set of standard mechanic tools to use and be able to work well alone or with assistance from our tech assistant. This position is open and ready to be filled immediately.

Required Skills:
- install bolt-on performance parts (exhaust, suspension, etc.)
- install superchargers, nitrous, power adders
- perform short block and long block swaps
- wire gauges, fuel systems, etc.
- minor welding, fabrication

Required Qualities:
- love for Mopar performance
- positive attitude and desire to succeed
- customer service mindset
- ability to maintain clean, organized work space

Hours:
- Monday through Friday - 9:00a until 5:00p
- *Saturday - 10:00a until 4:00p (*Not required to work unless installs are scheduled)
- Sunday - closed

Compensation:
- hourly, based on number of hours of work performed. The hourly rate is negotiable, based on experience.

If you are interested in discussing this position, please email your resume and any other important information to me at lisa@bmcperformance.com, call me at 561-687-3712 or stop by the shop!

Thanks,
Lisa.
BMC Performance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2020, 03:44 PM   #2
jimrhodes

Drives: chevrolet camaro
I think I know a guy who is perfect for this job. If you need him - let me know and I will give him your contacts. He has some freelance work on resume if you want to check it out.

Last edited by jimrhodes; 04-29-2020 at 05:11 AM.
jimrhodes is offline   Reply With Quote