Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 11-08-2010, 10:03 PM   #743
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Drives: Not a Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthos View Post
This thread is worthless without pictures of MY signed lithograph... :(

J/K - Congrats Jaren!
- X
bossbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 01:30 PM   #744
ArkySS
Camaroless for now...

Drives: 2014 Blue Topaz Silverado
Grrr I am jealous. Where is my pic Mike!

On another note I was in your kneck of the woods recently Bunny. TMS goodness! Damn that was fun!
Old 11-09-2010, 02:53 PM   #745
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by AACstyle View Post
Not sure if you posted this already but here is the video we did while the car was at AAC:

I never saw that video!! That is so cool!! Thank you!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkySS View Post
Grrr I am jealous. Where is my pic Mike!

On another note I was in your kneck of the woods recently Bunny. TMS goodness! Damn that was fun!
Thanks!

Hahah. Glad you had fun! I'm jealous of everyone that went.
Old 11-09-2010, 05:46 PM   #746
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Got a little frame happy today!

First off I framed my litho in one of those clear floating frames so it will be easy to see both sides if I decide to take it off the wall and to shows.

Second I framed the letter Mike Judge sent along with a picture of the day I picked Daisy up and a recent picture with her new hood.

And lastly i framed a picture of Skip racing Daisy at the track along with his best time slip, which we will take out and replace one day with a better time! And that one is for his house. I like it alot.

That is all!
Old 11-09-2010, 06:35 PM   #747
Michael_Js
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS - Black w/IOM; 6M
Send a message via AIM to Michael_Js Send a message via MSN to Michael_Js
2010 Black 2SS/RS; 6M; IOM, GFX, sunroof; ADM Race CAI; Zoomers CB; Viper Alarm; Pdaft F&R sways, Adj Endlinks, Rtrailing arms, Camber kit, strut brace, Front Trailing Arm Bushing; SLP Skip-Shift Elim; Tinted lights/windows; Hurst Short-throw; LoJack; Door & Dash ABL Mods; ********; JBA Shorty headers; AACStyle LEDs; Stillen DS rotors, Hawk Ceramic pads; Havoc Blk Chrome wheels: 20x9s; Lingenfelter Blk Al Pedals; RevXtreme Catch Can; Goodridge SS lines; Ported TB; RK Sport hood; Hotchkis chassis brace; KW V3 coilovers;
Michael_Js is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:54 PM   #748
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by badgebunny View Post
A few days ago my dealer Eric @ Grapevine (thank you, thank you, thank you!) emailed me asking for my address to send me my "Christmas card". When I came home today I saw this big box on my doorstep from Grapevine and I was like thats one big christmas card, maybe he sent more cookies! I went inside and opened the box and it was stuffed full of paper with one envelope inside. And then I knew that I finally got my very own lithograph. I have wanted one from the second I found out what they were. I have envied all my friends like Justin and Mlee. I can't believe that Mike Judge picked me for one, but I feel so honored. Mike Judge you are the AWESOMEST PERSON this site has! You can't even begin to fathom the small heart attack I had when I realized what I was opening. I will cherish it ALWAYS! Just like my Daisy! Tomorrow its off to the store to get it framed and matted! Thanks to all you guys at GM for making the Camaro and this who experience for me so awesome.

Again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

And for Xanthos so he can't say this thread is worthless without pictures!

Congrats on your Litho.

Mike Judge is a Superb Individual to do these on his own time.

Looking forward to seeing you at C5F2. We will be travelling with Pat and Deb.
Old 11-09-2010, 07:27 PM   #749
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
Congrats on your Litho.

Mike Judge is a Superb Individual to do these on his own time.

Looking forward to seeing you at C5F2. We will be travelling with Pat and Deb.
Thank you!
Indeed he is awesome for what he does for all of us.

I think the Texas group is meeting up with Pat and them, Skip can't wait! So see you then!
Old 11-09-2010, 09:18 PM   #750
viper1cobra
Member Club Elite #131

Drives: 2017 50th Anniversary H50 2SS
Quote:
Thank you!
Indeed he is awesome for what he does for all of us.

I think the Texas group is meeting up with Pat and them, Skip can't wait! So see you then!
We drove to Oshawa, Canada and met him in person along with other GM Workers, and he is a very genuine person. He is a rare breed, not many people would take the time to do this on their own.

See U in April.

Last edited by viper1cobra; 11-09-2010 at 10:30 PM.
viper1cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 09:56 PM   #751
Orange Krate
Not just any car!

Drives: Orange Krate DOB - 11/22/2010
Quote:
A few days ago my dealer Eric @ Grapevine (thank you, thank you, thank you!) emailed me asking for my address to send me my "Christmas card". When I came home today I saw this big box on my doorstep from Grapevine and I was like thats one big christmas card, maybe he sent more cookies! I went inside and opened the box and it was stuffed full of paper with one envelope inside. And then I knew that I finally got my very own lithograph. I have wanted one from the second I found out what they were. I have envied all my friends like Justin and Mlee. I can't believe that Mike Judge picked me for one, but I feel so honored. Mike Judge you are the AWESOMEST PERSON this site has! You can't even begin to fathom the small heart attack I had when I realized what I was opening. I will cherish it ALWAYS! Just like my Daisy! Tomorrow its off to the store to get it framed and matted! Thanks to all you guys at GM for making the Camaro and this who experience for me so awesome.

Again THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!

And for Xanthos so he can't say this thread is worthless without pictures!
WOW!!! Badgebunny that is so SUPER60 Cool!!! I am way impressed and what a compliment to your Daisy. It is truly awesome this Camaro5 family and the folks at Oshawa. I think they truly represent the new and improved GM and what is right with GM! I SO look forward to having my baby born (hopefully next week) and bringing her home. What a ride and what a gang!

Simi Valley, CA
email: orangekrate2011@yahoo.com
Orange Krate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 10:17 AM   #752
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Quote:
Originally Posted by viper1cobra View Post
We drove to Oshawa, Canada and met him in person along with other GM Workers, and he is a very genuine person. He is a rare breed, not many people would take the time to do this on their own.

See U in April.

As they say in Wayne's world, "We're not worthy!! We're not worthy!"

He is indeed a rare breed! You drove?! Goodness! We are going to fly. I am determined to go to BBOMG this year so I can meet him and see the plant, and meet my northern friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Krate View Post
WOW!!! Badgebunny that is so SUPER60 Cool!!! I am way impressed and what a compliment to your Daisy. It is truly awesome this Camaro5 family and the folks at Oshawa. I think they truly represent the new and improved GM and what is right with GM! I SO look forward to having my baby born (hopefully next week) and bringing her home. What a ride and what a gang!
Super60 Cool?! Haha that is perfect. I am impressed as well. Got it framed and still can't believe its mine! I know, who ever thought that buying a car could bring this huge sense of community?! I love my car but I also love this connection to all these other people that I have made because of it!

You have a Camaro baby on the way?! EXCITING! Oooh that permagrin you will get!! PICS are a MUST!!
Old 11-11-2010, 03:17 PM   #753
bossbunny
Mrs. Bunny to you

Welp got pulled over again for my "red" lights. I was like sir they are orabge. He walked up there and looked and said they look red. Abd he kept lookin so I said, lots of officers have told me they are ok and I have the receipt saying they are amber and he said well its up to me. And walked off. Weirdo.
Old 11-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #754
2010 SSRS

Drives: 3 V8 Camaros
Quote:
Welp got pulled over again for my "red" lights. I was like sir they are orabge. He walked up there and looked and said they look red. Abd he kept lookin so I said, lots of officers have told me they are ok and I have the receipt saying they are amber and he said well its up to me. And walked off. Weirdo.
damn cops, lol
Old 11-11-2010, 03:31 PM   #755
Edge.128

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
they just want an excuse to pull you over. no real reason. sometimes just to see how you will act or respond. silly cops.....

Edge.128 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2010, 04:03 PM   #756
Dangeruss
Bayoucitymusclecars.com

Drives: Camaro LSX
Quote:
Do what I did and get the sidemarkers. I've been pulled over twice and just told them to compare the front ones to the rears. They were both cool about it. In fact they both told me they thought they looked great on the car!
Dangeruss is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bunny, v6 camaro