Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Old 01-18-2017, 02:35 PM   #15
Hyper16
A Heartbeat Away.........

Drives: Not As Fast As I Would Like To
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2K16SummitSS View Post
Moc96 was the artist formerly known as Com69 before she got that account banned for a thousand eternities (though I don't remember why). Then turned around and was suspended again...

Nothing new, I can remember many account bans/suspensions from the LS1 forums. Some were quite strange...yet somewhat entertaining, right up until the banhammer.
That's right! Now I remember. Going extremely fast on public roads and bragging about it was the reason for the original ban.
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | GM CAI | Hurst Shifter | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | ZL1 Third Brake Light | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Oracle Side Markers | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

The problem with this world is stupidity.
I'm not saying there should be penalties for stupidity,
but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.
Hyper16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 02:37 PM   #16
sub_ETCS_ret

Drives: 2019 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack
Quote:
Moc96 was the artist formerly known as Com69 before she got that account banned for a thousand eternities (though I don't remember why). Then turned around and was suspended again...

Nothing new, I can remember many account bans/suspensions from the LS1 forums. Some were quite strange...yet somewhat entertaining, right up until the banhammer.
She was banned for laying into the person that drove into the mud and was complaining about the corrosion.
"Submariners are a bunch of intelligent misfits that somehow seem to get along, understand each other and work well together." - overheard from a surface officer explaining to another sailor about Submariners
sub_ETCS_ret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 02:40 PM   #17
SpeedIsLife

Drives: Current Camaro-less
I think it's best not to ask questions like this.

This is between the Mods and the reasons are private. Needless to say if you look at their post history it should be somewhat self evident.
SpeedIsLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 02:55 PM   #18
Glen e
Retired from Car mfrs....

Drives: 2LT RS/HR-V
Quote:

Yeah this is the one where she started about something with the police , and then got nailed for going to 120 mph, something like that, then she came back as moc96 and just got into some arguments with some people… justified. But Kind of a shame… She had some good experience.....

Last edited by Glen e; 01-18-2017 at 03:08 PM.
Glen e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 02:58 PM   #19
Richard0nee

Drives: 2016 SS M6, NPP
I enjoyed reading Com69/Moc96 posts.. she was brutal, didn't give a shit and told it like it is lol

My buddy Kropscamaro is still suspended :/
Richard0nee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 03:07 PM   #20
MiamiBlueCamaro

Drives: Gen 6 Camaro RS
Lucky me , i got a couple of warnings maybe i am next......
MiamiBlueCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 03:12 PM   #21
mcintyre1969

Drives: 1968 SS/RS, 2006 H2 2016 2SS White
This will go down on your permanent record!
Old 01-18-2017, 03:12 PM   #22
Hyper16

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiamiBlueCamaro View Post
Lucky me , i got a couple of warnings maybe i am next......

Was it the memes?
2016 Hyper Blue Metallic 2SS | A8 | MRC | Sunroof | Nav | Mishimoto Catch Can | GM CAI | Hurst Shifter | Borla S-Type Exhaust | Body Color Splash Guards | 1LE Splitter | GM Dark Tail Lights | ZL1 Third Brake Light | Custom Fuel Door, Badges & Bowties | Oracle Side Markers | Blacked Out Stuff | Opti-Coat Pro+

but why don't we just take the warning labels off everything and let the problem solve itself.
Old 01-18-2017, 03:35 PM   #23
2K16SummitSS
Resident Land Surveyor

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS - Summit White M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glen e View Post
Yeah this is the one where she started about something with the police , and then got nailed for going to 120 mph, something like that, then she came back as moc96 and just got into some arguments with some people… justified. But Kind of a shame… She had some good experience.....
Some people just think their freedom of speech applies on a private forum with terms of service a.k.a. rules. Or they just don't care.

It's like buying a home in a neighborhood with an HOA (or in most city limits), then immediately going out in the back yard and shooting skeet, parking the 3rd gen in the front yard on blocks, and blaring Megadeth out of your open garage door at 2 a.m.
2001 NBM Trans Am WS6, Wifey's Grocery Getter - Torquer V2 cam, Racetronix Fuel Pump, Yank 3000 Stall, Transgo 1-2 kit, TSP LTs, Magnaflow, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTIIs, Ed Wright tuned
2K16SummitSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 03:54 PM   #24
MiamiBlueCamaro

Drives: Gen 6 Camaro RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyper16 View Post
Was it the memes?
I don't even remember, probably some dark humor or smarty remark.
MiamiBlueCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2017, 04:13 PM   #25
Mr. Wyndham
I used to be Dragoneye...

Drives: 2018 ZL1 1LE
Send a message via AIM to Mr. Wyndham
I'm afraid it's not a very interesting explanation...

We have a simple set of forum rules that each member agrees to when they join our Camaro enthusiast family. If someone breaks those rules, they get a warning. If they do it again, they get a 10-day suspension to think about it. If they do it again, 30-day suspension...any more, and it becomes permanent.

In an effort to prevent the forum from becoming fractured and "skipping" between posts...a suspended members posts are not removed...so you see "suspended" under their name, instead.

We're not unreasonable, and it's not fun...believe me, I don't wake up in the morning eager to remove anybody from the forum...I have real teenagers to deal with.
Old 01-18-2017, 04:53 PM   #26
crankaholic

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS
I was wondering what happened to Kropscamaro... seemed like a reasonable person
Old 01-18-2017, 04:56 PM   #27
Hyper16

Quote:
Originally Posted by crankaholic View Post
That's one of the ones I couldn't think of.

Old 01-18-2017, 04:57 PM   #28
2K16SummitSS
Resident Land Surveyor

Drives: 2016 Camaro 1SS - Summit White M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by crankaholic View Post
May or may not have been due to the falling out between him and MRR recently. There was some back and forth for sure at one point. I know he liked to call them out for their 'cheap knockoff' wheels.
2001 NBM Trans Am WS6, Wifey's Grocery Getter - Torquer V2 cam, Racetronix Fuel Pump, Yank 3000 Stall, Transgo 1-2 kit, TSP LTs, Magnaflow, Strano Springs/Koni STR.T shocks, 17x9.5/17x11 TTIIs, Ed Wright tuned
2K16SummitSS is offline   Reply With Quote