Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Northwest / Pacific Northwest

Old 09-02-2010, 11:51 AM   #1
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Nice Day for a Drive...

We're going over to visit family in Skagit county this weekend, leaving Sedro Woolley to drive east toward Winthrop over Hwy 20 (North Cascades Hwy) on Monday morning (Labor Day).
Anyone who wants to enjoy the beautiful scenery with us is invited to camaro-convoy from the Iron Skillet Restaurant in Sedro Woolley as far along the trip as you'd care to accompany us! We'll be going all the way back to Spokane.
We'll breakfast at the Iron Skillet around 9-10 if anyone's interested in a Sunday drive on Monday, we'd love the company.

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2010, 10:20 AM   #2
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
Great weekend, yeah it rained, to be expected in Sedro Woolley. Driving across the North Cascades Hwy was a fun ride, and we hit no rain once we got a few miles out of town.
I took a picture of my grandson in the Camaro, looks like a pretty happy kid to me!

Up by Ladder Creek Falls:

above Banks Lake, out by Dry Falls:

Car ran great, traffic was in our favor 99% of the time, saw 5 gen5s on the freeway going over, and only 2 coming back home. We had a fun trip and got lots of positive comments & thumbs up along the way.

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote