Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Members Classifieds - Parts for sale or wanted > Members Classifieds - Non-Automotive

Old 09-19-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
y0diggity
Camaro Overlord

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Inferno Orange Metallic
Smile Help out a new Webelo! It'll be awesome!

Hey guys and gals; my son is pretty new in Boy Scouts and has really been enjoying himself. This is his very first year doing the Boy Scout popcorn sales and I'll tell ya, he's been doing it by himself and has really been doing a bang-up job. I asked him though, if he'd like me to ask around and try to drum up some more business for him and of course he didn't say no.

You can order online and they ship it directly to you. There's also an option to donate it to the troops overseas directly. So you essentially click that option and pay and that order gets sent to the troops. Or, if you'd prefer a slightly more personal touch, I have a couple folks that I know personally who are deployed overseas that I'll be sending orders to as well. If you wanted, you could have your order sent to me and I'll send it along as well. They'd appreciate it, I know.

Anyway, just thought I'd ask. You guys have always been very helpful and generous with your knowledge, opinions and advice; I thought I'd give this a shot too. (besides, then when your kids or nephews or whatever are doing theirs, you can say "hey Tommy, remember that popcorn...")

Click here to check the catalog and order!

Thanks!

Tags
boy scouts, donate, popcorn, troops