Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 10-19-2017, 08:03 PM   #15
lincoln361

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim417 View Post
What kind of IAT reduction are you seeing over ambient temp? Or after a 1/4 pull before and after?
Havnt done any dyno pulls or any 1/4 mile runs yet. I just did the install and charged the system. Tested to make sure the competetion switch worked. I drove around town and got on the freeway. I had my 22s on so i really couldnt get on it. Yet ha ha. Didnt have my OBD2 hooked up to see the iats. Been a lil busy with work and kids and trying to finish the install. But i will post everything up soon.
SLP TVS 2300- 1 7/8 LG Headers- RDS NX Plate- 75 Shot- No Cats- SLP Loudmouth 2- NW102- 3.8 Pulley- OD Cog drive-12lbs boost-FIC 80# injectors-ZL1 Fuel Pump- RotoFab CAI- Apex CAI Scoop- Pat G Tune- Weld RTS drag pack- BMR Trailing Arms- BMR 1'' Drop Springs-BMR Lower Control Arms- BMR Toe Rods- BMR Rear Cradle Bushings- BMR Upper Control Arm Bushings- BMR Extreme Anti- Rollbar- Hotchkis Subframe Brace- Prosport Evo Boost & F/A Ratio
lincoln361 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 03:57 PM   #16
Tim417

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS
Not to be disrespectful, so please don’t take it as such, but without info on effect on IATs either on street or strip, what does it mean when you say “chiller works great”?
Tim417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2017, 04:18 PM   #17
TrekGTO

Drives: 05 GTO / JETTA TDI
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim417 View Post
Not to be disrespectful, so please don’t take it as such, but without info on effect on IATs either on street or strip, what does it mean when you say “chiller works great”?
He just did the install and does not have an IAT display yet. I was on the phone with him and he was impressed how fast the Interchiller Temperature Display went below freezing. I know he was very happy that AC and Chiller worked as expected for an installer with no AC experience. Just for reference here is a ZL1 in FL.

TrekGTO is offline   Reply With Quote