Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 04-22-2011, 05:45 AM   #1
formare
The Milano

Drives: 2017 Firefly ShipWorks
Formare synergy edition

My babies 1 year old today.

ah, I remember the first day I saw her. it was a warm day. Sun was bright and high in the sky. I had seen many like her, standing in parking lots. But none caught my eye like her.

I first thought it was a custom show car used by the dealer to draw traffic. I swung in to look, and was very suprised to see the window sticker. Three hours later she was sitting in my garage.

I sometimes miss the v8 just for the sound - it wasn't available at the time for her. But mostly the power is enough. It been fun so far. They do grow old so fast.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/album.php?albumid=3748

Oh yeah, by the way my daughter was born today too - turns 14.