Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 04-13-2016, 05:42 PM   #197
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HermithillNZ View Post
Many thanks for your response, I spoke to the Chevrolet online help and I spoke to a very helpful call centre person named Zach, he said that 129,405 Camaros were produced in 2010 ...55,144 were Rally Sport SS models. Couldn't get the break down numbers for Grey coloured cars produced but you cant have everything!
Have a great day Garth
I had one of the very 1st cyber grey cars and they were constrained early on so the 1st ones were around 8000 in the build sequence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bud 1LE 2SS RS View Post
MIKE, Can you change the name on the list from Unripened Green to Emerald Green? I posted the show plate from SEMA to confirm?
Things change from SEMA. May need to do some checking on this one. They actually had that car at Camaro Fest too.
Old 04-13-2016, 06:40 PM   #198
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Drives: 2015 1LE Suspen 2SS RS Green Flash
Mike my window sticker also says Emerald Green.
Old 04-13-2016, 07:09 PM   #199
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Quote:
So does mine.
Tune by DynoSteve via SCTx4 Tuner

One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total

[/SIZE]

theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 10:16 AM   #200
DMR2

Drives: 2015 Commemorative Edition 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by mushin77 View Post
Do I read this properly in that there were only 2321 Commemorative Edition Packages made?

It appears this way.. but I tried to cross reference the Adrenaline Red interior but did not see number for that.

Seems a lot of missing info still on the 2015s. Yes, 2321 Commemorative Editions made... so there should be at least 2321 Adrenaline Red Interiors listed in the chart (below) that isn't as the commemorative Editions were the only ones the adrenaline red came in. I see they did at least have the 20" special wheels listed for them on the chart.

ALSO - of the Commemorative Editions, something to consider, of the 2321 made... how many of those were Indy 500 Pace Cars as well? Even though they were pace cars, they still were considered and had the Commemorative Edition package.

Anyway, I posted what Chevrolet sent me in regards to the Commemorative Editions with their breakdown. They couldn't break down color, nor transmission counts at the time (I wish they would). Maybe Fbodfather can get that info as well.... then he'd be my hero! What info we did have on the Commemorative Editions use to be posted at the first page of this entire thread, but I guess it was deleted when the new 2015 chart from mlee came out - even though it left that extra info out of the breakdown for the Commemorative Editions... so I'll repost that info here for those who do want to know:

2,321 Total Commemorative Editions Made
1,776 Were Coupes
*938 of those coupes were 2SS/RS models
545 Were Convertibles
*353 of those convertibles were 2SS/RS models
(remainder of each Coupe & Convertible Commemorative Editions were V6/RS models)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
DMR2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2016, 12:41 PM   #201
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by theragtopguy View Post
So does mine.
That works. I was just killing time anyway until I could get to my files to change it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMR2 View Post
Seems a lot of missing info still on the 2015s. Yes, 2321 Commemorative Editions made... so there should be at least 2321 Adrenaline Red Interiors listed in the chart (below) that isn't as the commemorative Editions were the only ones the adrenaline red came in. I see they did at least have the 20" special wheels listed for them on the chart.

ALSO - of the Commemorative Editions, something to consider, of the 2321 made... how many of those were Indy 500 Pace Cars as well? Even though they were pace cars, they still were considered and had the Commemorative Edition package.

Anyway, I posted what Chevrolet sent me in regards to the Commemorative Editions with their breakdown. They couldn't break down color, nor transmission counts at the time (I wish they would). Maybe Fbodfather can get that info as well.... then he'd be my hero! What info we did have on the Commemorative Editions use to be posted at the first page of this entire thread, but I guess it was deleted when the new 2015 chart from mlee came out - even though it left that extra info out of the breakdown for the Commemorative Editions... so I'll repost that info here for those who do want to know:

#From Post 145#

2,321 Total Commemorative Editions Made
1,776 Were Coupes
*938 of those coupes were 2SS/RS models
545 Were Convertibles
*353 of those convertibles were 2SS/RS models
(remainder of each Coupe & Convertible Commemorative Editions were V6/RS models)
Those Indy Commemorative editions were Festival cars. The Vette was pace that year.

I'll fix the link again to this post. Some of the info in your previous post was incorrect on totals so the link was omitted. No posts were deleted.

Thanks
Old 04-16-2016, 04:19 AM   #202
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Thanks for fixing the Spring Edition color name Mike
Old 04-23-2016, 12:15 PM   #203
fbodfather

Drives: Camaros................
Quote:
sorry -- I typed the engineering name for the color rather than the marketing name for the color. For instance, Blue Velvet (Marketing name) is actually "Old Blue Eyes" (Engineering Color) -- thus the difference. THis causes problems sometimes in parts books because they use the engineering color. Another for instance is 'Red Rock Metallic" which is actually "Tin roof rusted" in engineering parlance.
Old 04-24-2016, 01:24 PM   #204
i2disturbedSS

Drives: 2010 SS L99 IOM
Nice to see you still posting Fbodfather.
Old 04-24-2016, 04:32 PM   #205
Bud 1LE 2SS RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
sorry -- I typed the engineering name for the color rather than the marketing name for the color. For instance, Blue Velvet (Marketing name) is actually "Old Blue Eyes" (Engineering Color) -- thus the difference. THis causes problems sometimes in parts books because they use the engineering color. Another for instance is 'Red Rock Metallic" which is actually "Tin roof rusted" in engineering parlance.
That's ok Scott. Just thought it was funny the way that name came out . Hope to see you in June (Chevysickness)

Last edited by Bud 1LE 2SS RS; 05-01-2016 at 10:46 AM.
Bud 1LE 2SS RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 07:54 PM   #206
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by fbodfather View Post
Ha Ha... I love those engineering names. Un-ripened Green was good too.
Old 04-26-2016, 03:58 PM   #207
ITZ2BIG

Drives: 2015 Green Flash Convertible Camaro
Are there any other Canadian Green flash owners out there that have attempted to contact our customer service for a letter of authenticity like the other owners?
I have my reply below from the USA customer assistance center but they only assist US customers and the Canadian side won't give me a written reply but left message on my phone that they only issue letters for Z28 and ZL1 models & state the Chevrolet product managers researched it and it's Only given out for those?
The USA service rep was about to send me one and took my address but when I gave her my VIN #, she said she could not and contact our rep.
Does this make sense?, the car was made here in Canada and I get less help from our reps? Let me know if anyone else out there has had any luck?

Thank you for contacting the Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center. We appreciate the time you have taken to write us with regard to information you are seeking for your 2015 Chevrolet Camaro.

Since we are only able to assist customers that are within the United States, we recommend that you contact our GM office in Canada at 800-263-3777 to have your inquiry addressed, their office is open from Mondays through Fridays between 7:30am to 11:30pm and Saturdays from 7:30am to 6:00pm Eastern Time. You may also contact them through their website at http://www.gm.ca/gm/english/corporat...actus/overview.

We apologize for any inconvenience but wish to ensure that your inquiry is handled in a timely manner.

Thank you again for taking the time to contact Chevrolet.

Donna
Chevrolet Customer Assistance
ITZ2BIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 05:03 PM   #208
liv

Drives: 2022 Challenger R/T Scat Pack Shake
Thank you DMR2 for this post!! Build counts of the Commemorative Editions!
2015 2SS/RS Coupe Commemorative Special Edition
1970 Camaro RS Coupe 3 speed
1969 Camaro SS Coupe 4 speed
liv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 03:34 PM   #209
ITZ2BIG

Drives: 2015 Green Flash Convertible Camaro
I just received an email today from the Executive Review Team of
General Motors of Canada as follows...

Dear Mr. ........:

Thank you very much for communications to General Motors of Canada Company. The Executive Review Team has researched your request, engaging both the Chevrolet Team in Canada and the United States.

For your 2015 Chevrolet Camaro, Green Flash Edition Camaro we do not have a program/service that is able to supply your requested document of authenticity.

We apologize for this disappointment. To validate your limited edition, we can confirm for you that there have been 811 Chevrolet Camaro Green Flash editions manufacturer for the North American market.

The only information that I was able to provide to you was the number built within North America.

We thank you for your patronage and supporting our Chevrolet Brand and wish you a pleasurable experience in ownership.

Yours truly,
Jeanne Fougere
Executive Review Team
General Motors of Canada Company
1908 Colonel Sam Drive
Oshawa, ON. L1H8P7
Phone # 905-440-2629 Fax 905-440-2620
Jeanne.Fougere@cc.gm.ca

I thought the assumption was that the previous stated numbers as per fbodfather of 811 Spring edition Green Flash represented world wide production and of that (707 in North America... being 649 coupes and 58 convertibles) as per theragtopguy's letter of authenticity from GM? This rep says something different.
Are there more of these over seas than the 811 in North America.
What do you think?
ITZ2BIG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2016, 04:31 PM   #210
Foxfire15

Drives: 2015 2LT/RS BVM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mlee View Post
Very cool... I did not know that.
Yeah, blue was pretty rare I've found. I have a 2LT/RS with BVM and the blue interior and an M6. All and all adds up to be pretty dang rare it appears. It really is a great look though, so it's a shame it wasn't more popular in a way.
Foxfire15 is offline   Reply With Quote